Running a web service proxy wizard project

Hi there,

XP - PB9 build 7661
Running such project (after creating it with no errors) failed with error
message "Wrong library list returned for operation."

Am I doing something wrong? Or missing some point at set-up level? I saw the
"pbsoapclient90.pbd" stuff and the dll is "in the path".

I downloaded weather example
(http://downloads.sybase.com/codexchange/powerbuilder/246/weatherreport_mk.zip)
, ran the weather example perfectly even if the service is not available but
this is another story. One thing though, running the web service proxy wizard
included in the zip file failed with the same error message.

How could I run this proxy project?

Thanx for your help

MT
0
MTB
7/21/2009 3:28:34 PM
sybase.webservices 823 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On 21 jul, 09:28, "MTB" <mtheba...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> XP - PB9 build 7661
> Running such project (after creating it with no errors) failed with error
> message "Wrong library list returned for operation."
>
> Am I doing something wrong? Or missing some point at set-up level? I saw the
> "pbsoapclient90.pbd" stuff and the dll is "in the path".
>
> I downloaded weather example
> (http://downloads.sybase.com/codexchange/powerbuilder/246/weatherrepor...)
> , ran the weather example perfectly even if the service is not available but
> this is another story. One thing though, running the web service proxy wizard
> included in the zip file failed with the same error message.
>
> How could I run this proxy project?
>
> Thanx for your help
>
> MT

Hello, you can find your pdb file at %ProgramFiles%\sybase\Shared
\PowerBuilder
You must include it at your work space and the proyectc will compile.

0
Ed

Thanx for the answer.

I did add the famous pdb to my project. In my workspace, I can see my
pbl and the pbsoapclient90.pbd, I added this pbd located under
%ProgramFiles%\sybase\Shared\PowerBuilder into my library list. More,
I can compile a script which is using SoapConnection object. I do not
think the problem is here.

A part from being located in the path value, what is required with
pbsoapclient90.dll ?

Thanx for your help.

MT

, by
On 22 juil, 03:03, Ed <edwardlop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 21 jul, 09:28, "MTB" <mtheba...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
>

> > Hi there,
>
> > XP - PB9 build 7661
> > Running such project (after creating it with no errors) failed with error
> > message "Wrong library list returned for operation."
>
> > Am I doing something wrong? Or missing some point at set-up level? I saw the
> > "pbsoapclient90.pbd" stuff and the dll is "in the path".
>
> > I downloaded weather example
> > (http://downloads.sybase.com/codexchange/powerbuilder/246/weatherrepor...)
> > , ran the weather example perfectly even if the service is not available but
> > this is another story. One thing though, running the web service proxy wizard
> > included in the zip file failed with the same error message.
>
> > How could I run this proxy project?
>
> > Thanx for your help
>
> > MT
>
> Hello, you can find your pdb file at %ProgramFiles%\sybase\Shared
> \PowerBuilder
> You must include it at your work space and the proyectc will compile.

0
ISO
7/22/2009 7:57:43 AM
I switched for a more recent version. The proxy project is created
properly and the deploy does not make any problem. But now I have an
exception thrown at runtime saying "Unknown error, problem with
SoapClient".

I did add either the pbd to the liblist or import the pbx into my
project.
0
ISO

New to web services, why does PB10 web service proxy wizard say there are no services?
here... http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/205-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl oops typo... still doesn't show any services though... http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/2005-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl "Chance" <chance@booklog.com> wrote in message news:43b44cb3$1@forums-1-dub... > here... > > http://webservices.amazon.com/AWSECommerceService/205-10-05/AWSECommerceService.wsdl > Upgraded to 10.2x and now seems to be working...at least it created the proxy. "Chance" <chance@booklog.co...

Unable to open project using web service proxy wizard
Using PB9.01 Full message: Unable to open this project because the add-on software that was used to create it could not be found. Perhaps this project was built on another system? When: Using Web service proxy wizard, after I have choosen a WSDL file (url) , a service, a port, a library to store the project and click finish. What I'm I doing wrong? Thanks Hi, Sorry I am posting another problem I am facing. Please excuse me for that. I am using Power Builder 7.0 and I am very new to this product. I have one requirement. I have one data window.There is one Button &quo...

Web service proxy wizard will not create proxy
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ---=_forums-1-dub49ccf1c9 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit It says that there is no service in the WSDL file. I have the wsdl attached. I am using the EasySoap and not the .NET assemblies. This is on PB 10.5.1. Thanks much, Jim ---=_forums-1-dub49ccf1c9 Content-Type: text/xml; name="AssemblerService.xml" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="AssemblerService.xml" PD94bWwgdmVyc2lvbj0iMS4wIiBlbmNvZGluZz0iVVRGLT...

cannot create proxy using the web services proxy wizard
I am trying to access a PB component deployed to EAS via web services. I've created the wsdl document and I am able to call this web service from a ..Net client (I've created the proxy classes using to microsoft wsdl), so the web service is working fine. The problems is that when I try to create the proxy in PB the web service proxy wizard say that it is "Unable to process document referenced in "import" element." I've tryed with both wstest.wsdl and wstestImpl.wsdl, I am not sure about what is the right document to use. I've added pbsoapclient90.p...

no service in WSDL file " in Web Service Proxy Wizard
Hi Group! While trying to deploy a project generated using 'Web Service Proxy Wizard', I'm getting following error "no service in WSDL file". Web service was created using Visual Studio .Net 2003, and I am able to run it as it is or ASP.Net client without any problem. Another Question How can I consume 2 functions en the web services 1. Send me a DataSet as a Result 2. Give me a String (XML) as a Result I hope you can Help me. Send me a Email ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp You ca...

"no service in WSDL file " in Web Service Proxy Wizard
I'm trying to follow the "EAServer Web Service Using PowerBuilder Component and Client" tutorial but when I get to the Select Service window(after just having entered the WSDL file name in the previous window) I get "There is no service in the WSDL file." and the Services list is empty. I found an earlier post where this problem seemed to be resolved by combining the 2 WSDL files(pb_hello.wsdl and pb_helloImpl.wsdl) into one file, but this has not worked for me. Has anyone else had this problem? ...

Web Service Proxy Wizard
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ---=_forums-1-dub4b178988 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello, I use the Web Service Proxy Wizard (PB 10.5.1). When I choose a wsdl file and click next i have the next message: see attachment file. The problem is that I not have this dll?How can I get this dll? ---=_forums-1-dub4b178988 Content-Type: application/msword; name="MessagePbwpg105.doc" Content-Transfer-Encoding: base64 Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="MessagePbwpg105.doc" 0M8R4...

No Web Service proxy Wizard
I have powerbuilder 10.5 professional, and under new->projects i do not have the web service proxy wizard. Why is that? Hi Reese; I believe that this feature is only supported in the Enterprise version. -- Regards ... Chris ISUG - NA RUG Director http://chrispollach.pbdjmagazine.com <Reese> wrote in message news:4a284194.6d8a.1681692777@sybase.com... >I have powerbuilder 10.5 professional, and under > new->projects i do not have the web service proxy wizard. > Why is that? Can i set up this manually? If so how can I? Im trying to connect to a...

web service proxy wizard error
When I step through the wizard, it could locate the URL. But after 3 screens I get this error WSN_PBL_NAME invalid row range at line 45 in constructor of object wso_pbl_name. how I proced further? ...

Missing Web Service Proxy Wizard
My Project wizards list does not include the Web Service Proxy Wizard. I have looked under custom installations and I'm not "unincluding" any options for web services - nor do I see any. Can someone help point me in the right direction? Do you have the enterprise edition? I think you have to have that to get the wizard. > My Project wizards list does not include the Web Service > Proxy Wizard. I have looked under custom installations > and I'm not "unincluding" any options for web services - > nor do I see any. Can someone help point me...

Error in Web Service Proxy Wizard
I get this Error, after setting WSDL Filename and clicking Next Button. http://www.xmethods.net/sd/2001/BabelFishService.wsdl Attempt to open page failed! Line Number: 2 Object: common_routines_unicode Routine: f_ws_getservicelist Reason: Error opening DLL library Pbwpg100.dll for external funtction at line 2 in function f_ws_getserviceliste of object common_routines_unicode PB 10.2.1 Build 9597. Whats wrong with the dll? Any suggestion? It's working ok for me, do you hav PBWPG100.DLL on your path?? On 15 May 2006 05:37:10 -0700, Arndt M�ller <elke-arndt@web.de...

Strange Results from Web Service Proxy Wizard
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ---=_forums-1-dub452f7466 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="ISO-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hi all Using the Web Service Proxy Wizard against the wsdl attached, the generated Code look very strange. I'd expect it to build a function like "resultofcalculation calculate ( insuranceparameter )" as any other wsdl-to-??? does (SOAPSonar, ...) what is does instead is: "resultofcalculation.contentLast calcualte ( insuranceparameter.content1, insuranceparameter.content2, ..., ...

got error in web service proxy wizard
using pb 10.5.1, win xp Hello I'm trying to use a webservice in my pb app. What I did: New -> Project -> Web Service Proxy Wizard leave 'use .Net enging'-checkbox unchecked select the .wsdl-file (I attached the file in my post) when I click on 'Next' I get an error message: 'unable to process document referenced in 'include' element' What's the matter? Do I need other files? - the .wsdl doesn't have an 'include'-element. I'm not very familar with webservices, So please help me! begin 666 EBil...

Web resources about - Running a web service proxy wizard project - sybase.webservices

Running - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the type of locomotion in humans. For running in horses, see Horse gait . For locomotion in dogs, see Gait (dog) . For ...

Frankston home intruder was running after woman before his death, witness says
An intruder who entered a home in Melbourne's south was running after the female owner moments before he was killed when a neighbour came to ...

‘Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials’ catches up with official endless running game
... with the Gladers across the Scorch. Run, Gladers, run Indeed, just like its predecessor, Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials is naturally a running ...

Derrick Henry's Heisman Triumph Signals the Return of the Running Back - Bleacher Report
He's back. No, not Heisman Trophy winner Derrick Henry. His decision on whether to bolt to the NFL or return to Alabama for his senior season ...

"Bowe Bergdahl said he planned to cause a DUSTWUN by leaving his outpost, OP Mest, and running—or at ...
"This map (push play to fly over the area) gives a sense of the terrain he would have had to cross." That's a supplement to the first episode ...

NEW WSJ/NBC POLL: Trump and Cruz Running Away From the Field
Writing at The Wall Street Chamber of Commerce Journal , a glum Janet Hook reports that Donald Trump and Ted Cruz are now dominating the national ...

The Wreckage Of The House Democrats Will Never Come Back While Blue Dogs And New Dems Are Running The ...
... since he became president and nary a whisper or a hint that perhaps the incompetent and corrupt men charged with the responsibility of running ...

Uber is running a Christmas tree delivery service this weekend
This weekend, Uber is expanding into an unusual new area: Christmas tree deliveries. The ride-hailing app is running a Christmas tree delivery ...

Bob Iger: Time Running Short For L.A. Football In 2016
... man guiding the effort to build an NFL stadium near Los Angeles for the Oakland Raiders and San Diego Chargers said Thursday that time is running ...

Alabama running back Derrick Henry wins Heisman Trophy
The Crimson Tide's super-sized tailback is just the third running back to win college football's most prestigious award in the last 16 years ...