How to implement WSE 3.0 SOAP Security Header for Webservice call using .NET Engine

Hello,

I am using PB 11.5 and trying to call webserice using .Net engine. My
problem is webservice I am calling requires me to populate soap header as
per WSE 3.0.  my WSDL doesn't contain any reference to soap header as a
result of this I am not able to populate user ID, password, Token .etc.

I need to populate security header like below.

<soapenv:Header>
<wsse:Security soapenv:mustUnderstand="1"
xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/oasis-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.1.xsd">
<wsse:UsernameToken>
<wsse:Username>your_id</wsse:Username>
<wsse:Password>your_pwd</wsse:Password>
</wsse:UsernameToken>
</wsse:Security>
</soapenv:Header>

I have tried SetBasicAuthentication() method but it doesn't seem to generate
soap header.  if some one knows what's the real use of this method, please
let me know.

I tried to search the net to find out the work around with no success.

Please advise.

Thanks
Haresh

0
Haresh
2/6/2010 10:59:27 PM
sybase.webservices 823 articles. 0 followers. Follow

PB's .Net web service is build on what came in the original .Net SDK.
It doesn't seem to know anything about WSE (which is a bolt on to the
SDK).  PB 12 and their WCF implementation may resolve that (I haven't
tried).  When I needed to use WSE, I ended up writing a java client
that I embedded in the database and then called that from the PB
client.

On 6 Feb 2010 14:59:27 -0800, "Haresh Patel"
<patel_haresh15@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I am using PB 11.5 and trying to call webserice using .Net engine. My
>problem is webservice I am calling requires me to populate soap header as
>per WSE 3.0.  my WSDL doesn't contain any reference to soap header as a
>result of this I am not able to populate user ID, password, Token .etc.
>
>I need to populate security header like below.
>
><soapenv:Header>
><wsse:Security soapenv:mustUnderstand="1"
>xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/oasis-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.1.xsd">
><wsse:UsernameToken>
><wsse:Username>your_id</wsse:Username>
><wsse:Password>your_pwd</wsse:Password>
></wsse:UsernameToken>
></wsse:Security>
></soapenv:Header>
>
>I have tried SetBasicAuthentication() method but it doesn't seem to generate
>soap header.  if some one knows what's the real use of this method, please
>let me know.
>
>I tried to search the net to find out the work around with no success.
>
>Please advise.
>
>Thanks
>Haresh

-----------------------------------

My Web 2.0 Stuff

Blog:      http://bruce.pbdjmagazine.com/
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/people/Bruce-Armstrong/1600223798
Fotki:     http://public.fotki.com/brucearmstrong/
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bruceaarmstrong
Twitter:   http://twitter.com/bruce_armstrong
YouTube:   http://www.youtube.com/user/brucearmstrong
0
Bruce
2/7/2010 7:46:02 PM
Thanks Bruce!!

Actually I saw your previous response to similar issue in 10.5 version where
you suggested this option to similar issue. I though we might have other
option available in 11.5 version.

This option doesn't suite me as we have existing webservice which are used
by several different clients Including J2EE, .NET and PB clients. other
clients can implement the WSE but we are the only one who can't implement it
with PB.

I would also like to know  if PB.NET( 12.0) has any support for WSE.

Thanks
Haresh

"Bruce Armstrong" <NOCANSPAM_bruce.armstrong@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> PB's .Net web service is build on what came in the original .Net SDK.
> It doesn't seem to know anything about WSE (which is a bolt on to the
> SDK).  PB 12 and their WCF implementation may resolve that (I haven't
> tried).  When I needed to use WSE, I ended up writing a java client
> that I embedded in the database and then called that from the PB
> client.
>
> On 6 Feb 2010 14:59:27 -0800, "Haresh Patel"
> <patel_haresh15@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>I am using PB 11.5 and trying to call webserice using .Net engine. My
>>problem is webservice I am calling requires me to populate soap header as
>>per WSE 3.0.  my WSDL doesn't contain any reference to soap header as a
>>result of this I am not able to populate user ID, password, Token .etc.
>>
>>I need to populate security header like below.
>>
>><soapenv:Header>
>><wsse:Security soapenv:mustUnderstand="1"
>>xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/oasis-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.1.xsd">
>><wsse:UsernameToken>
>><wsse:Username>your_id</wsse:Username>
>><wsse:Password>your_pwd</wsse:Password>
>></wsse:UsernameToken>
>></wsse:Security>
>></soapenv:Header>
>>
>>I have tried SetBasicAuthentication() method but it doesn't seem to
>>generate
>>soap header.  if some one knows what's the real use of this method, please
>>let me know.
>>
>>I tried to search the net to find out the work around with no success.
>>
>>Please advise.
>>
>>Thanks
>>Haresh
>>
> -----------------------------------
>
> My Web 2.0 Stuff
>
> Blog:      http://bruce.pbdjmagazine.com/
> Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/people/Bruce-Armstrong/1600223798
> Fotki:     http://public.fotki.com/brucearmstrong/
> LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bruceaarmstrong
> Twitter:   http://twitter.com/bruce_armstrong
> YouTube:   http://www.youtube.com/user/brucearmstrong

0
Haresh
2/7/2010 9:25:44 PM
WebService calls are POST with some header stuff. You can write the XML
and the header yourself and call the Webservice with a POST.

Regards
Arthur
--

Haresh Patel wrote:

> Thanks Bruce!!
>
> Actually I saw your previous response to similar issue in 10.5
> version where you suggested this option to similar issue. I though we
> might have other option available in 11.5 version.
>
> This option doesn't suite me as we have existing webservice which are
> used by several different clients Including J2EE, .NET and PB
> clients. other clients can implement the WSE but we are the only one
> who can't implement it with PB.
>
> I would also like to know  if PB.NET( 12.0) has any support for WSE.
>
> Thanks
> Haresh
>

> "Bruce Armstrong" <NOCANSPAM_bruce.armstrong@yahoo.com> wrote in
> message news:g06um5tqe0f2pis55qs4pvbdkavr464r43@4ax.com...
> >
> > PB's .Net web service is build on what came in the original .Net
> > SDK.  It doesn't seem to know anything about WSE (which is a bolt
> > on to the SDK).  PB 12 and their WCF implementation may resolve
> > that (I haven't tried).  When I needed to use WSE, I ended up
> > writing a java client that I embedded in the database and then
> > called that from the PB client.
> >
> > On 6 Feb 2010 14:59:27 -0800, "Haresh Patel"
> ><patel_haresh15@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I am using PB 11.5 and trying to call webserice using .Net
> > > engine. My problem is webservice I am calling requires me to
> > > populate soap header as per WSE 3.0.  my WSDL doesn't contain any
> > > reference to soap header as a result of this I am not able to
> > > populate user ID, password, Token .etc.
> > >
> > > I need to populate security header like below.
> > >
> > > <soapenv:Header>
> > > <wsse:Security soapenv:mustUnderstand="1"
> > > xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/oasis-wss-wssecurity-se
> > > cext-1.1.xsd"> <wsse:UsernameToken>
> > > <wsse:Username>your_id</wsse:Username>
> > > <wsse:Password>your_pwd</wsse:Password>
> > > </wsse:UsernameToken>
> > > </wsse:Security>
> > > </soapenv:Header>
> > >
> > > I have tried SetBasicAuthentication() method but it doesn't seem
> > > to generate soap header.  if some one knows what's the real use
> > > of this method, please let me know.
> > >
> > > I tried to search the net to find out the work around with no
> > > success.
> > >
> > > Please advise.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > > Haresh
> > >
> > -----------------------------------
> >
> > My Web 2.0 Stuff
> >
> > Blog:      http://bruce.pbdjmagazine.com/
> > Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/people/Bruce-Armstrong/1600223798
> > Fotki:     http://public.fotki.com/brucearmstrong/
> > LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bruceaarmstrong
> > Twitter:   http://twitter.com/bruce_armstrong
> > YouTube:   http://www.youtube.com/user/brucearmstrong
0
Arthur
2/8/2010 5:13:05 AM
All I can suggest is downloading the beta and trying it.

On 7 Feb 2010 13:25:44 -0800, "Haresh Patel"
> [...]

>>>per WSE 3.0.  my WSDL doesn't contain any reference to soap header as a
>>>result of this I am not able to populate user ID, password, Token .etc.
>>>
>>>I need to populate security header like below.
>>>
>>><soapenv:Header>
>>><wsse:Security soapenv:mustUnderstand="1"
>>>xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/oasis-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.1.xsd">
>>><wsse:UsernameToken>
>>><wsse:Username>your_id</wsse:Username>
>>><wsse:Password>your_pwd</wsse:Password>
>>></wsse:UsernameToken>
>>></wsse:Security>
>>></soapenv:Header>
>>>
>>>I have tried SetBasicAuthentication() method but it doesn't seem to
>>>generate
>>>soap header.  if some one knows what's the real use of this method, please
>>>let me know.
>>>
>>>I tried to search the net to find out the work around with no success.

2/8/2010 1:48:28 PM
How do i do that?  code listed below.

**************** code starts here

ws_ratequote proxy_obj  // Declare proxy
long rVal, lLog

ws_authenticationheader						lstr_auth_header,
lstr_auth_header_back
ws_quoterequest 								lstr_quote_request
ws_shipmentdetail 							lstr_shipment_detail
ws_quoteresponse 							lstr_quote_response

lstr_auth_header = create ws_authenticationheader
lstr_auth_header_back = create ws_authenticationheader
lstr_quote_request = create ws_quoterequest
lstr_shipment_detail = create ws_shipmentdetail
lstr_quote_response = create ws_quoteresponse

//Define endpoint. You can omit it, if you want to use
//the default endpoint inside proxy
string str_endpoint

str_endpoint =
"https://webservices.rrts.com/rating/ratequote.asmx"

rVal = isc_conn.SetBasicAuthentication ( 'rrts.com',
'dvoelker', 'ships1' )
messagebox('rval',rval)

if not instantiateService(proxy_obj, "ws_ratequote",
str_endpoint ) then return failure

// Create proxy object
try

	lstr_auth_header.username = 'asdf'
	lstr_auth_header.password = 'asdf'

	lstr_quote_request.originzip = '44240'
	lstr_quote_request.destinationzip = '44256'

	lstr_shipment_detail.actualclass = 50
	lstr_shipment_detail.weight = 5000
	lstr_quote_request.shipmentdetails [ 1 ] =
lstr_shipment_detail

	lstr_quote_request.origintype = 'O'
	lstr_quote_request.paymenttype = 'P'
	lstr_quote_request.shipdate = DateTime ( today(), now() )

proxy_obj.setauthenticationheadervalue( lstr_auth_header )
lstr_auth_header_back =
proxy_obj.getauthenticationheadervalue( )
messagebox ( 'username', string (
lstr_auth_header_back.username ) )
messagebox ( 'password', string (
lstr_auth_header_back.password ) )

lstr_quote_response = proxy_obj.callratequote(
lstr_quote_request )

	messagebox('quote response', 'quotenumber = ' + string (
lstr_quote_response.quotenumber ) + '~r~n~r~nnet charge: ' +
string ( lstr_quote_response.netcharge) )

catch ( SoapException e )

	messagebox ("Error - Cannot invoke Web service", e.text )
	// error handling

end try
//destroy conn

> WebService calls are POST with some header stuff. You can
> write the XML and the header yourself and call the
> Webservice with a POST.
>
> Regards
> Arthur
> --
>

> Haresh Patel wrote:
>
> > Thanks Bruce!!
> >
> > Actually I saw your previous response to similar issue
> > in 10.5 version where you suggested this option to
> > similar issue. I though we might have other option
> > available in 11.5 version.
> > This option doesn't suite me as we have existing
> > webservice which are used by several different clients
> > Including J2EE, .NET and PB clients. other clients can
> > implement the WSE but we are the only one who can't
> > implement it with PB.
> > I would also like to know  if PB.NET( 12.0) has any
> > support for WSE.
> > Thanks
> > Haresh
> >

> > "Bruce Armstrong" <NOCANSPAM_bruce.armstrong@yahoo.com>
> > wrote in message
> > > PB's .Net web service is build on what came in the
> > > original .Net SDK.  It doesn't seem to know anything
> > > about WSE (which is a bolt on to the SDK).  PB 12 and
> > > their WCF implementation may resolve that (I haven't
> > > tried).  When I needed to use WSE, I ended up writing
> > > a java client that I embedded in the database and then
> > > called that from the PB client.

> xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/oasis-wss-wssec

> > > -----------------------------------
> > >
> > > My Web 2.0 Stuff
> > >
> > > Blog:      http://bruce.pbdjmagazine.com/
> > > Facebook:
> > >
> http://www.facebook.com/people/Bruce-Armstrong/1600223798
> > > Fotki:     http://public.fotki.com/brucearmstrong/
> > > LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bruceaarmstrong
> > > Twitter:   http://twitter.com/bruce_armstrong YouTube:
>   http://www.youtube.com/user/brucearmstrong
0
Jon
4/13/2010 2:04:12 PM
Hi there,
Have you got the answer about PB 12 support for WSE 3? I
have been waiting for PB 12 to solve the problem because I
can't call web services that has the WSE 3 and it's been
very frustrating, because as you said, other tools don't
have a problem with WSE 3!

Thanks.

Ben
> [...]
> //destroy conn
>

> > WebService calls are POST with some header stuff. You
> > can write the XML and the header yourself and call the
> > Webservice with a POST.
> >
> > Regards
> > Arthur
> > --
> >

> > Haresh Patel wrote:
> >
> > > Thanks Bruce!!
> > >
> > > Actually I saw your previous response to similar issue
> > > in 10.5 version where you suggested this option to
> > > similar issue. I though we might have other option
> > > available in 11.5 version.
> > > This option doesn't suite me as we have existing
> > > webservice which are used by several different clients
> > > Including J2EE, .NET and PB clients. other clients can
> > > implement the WSE but we are the only one who can't
> > > implement it with PB.
> > > I would also like to know  if PB.NET( 12.0) has any

4/22/2010 7:05:39 PM
Hi Ben;

   I did not see any mention of WSE 3 in the PB 12 feature set during the
Beta program.
However, I did not think of trying it. Do you have any WSDL we can try?

--

Regards ... Chris
President: STD Inc.

"Ben" wrote in message news:4bd09e03.6c14.1681692777@sybase.com...
> [...]
>>

>> proxy_obj.setauthenticationheadervalue( lstr_auth_header )
>> lstr_auth_header_back =
>> proxy_obj.getauthenticationheadervalue( )
>> messagebox ( 'username', string (
>> lstr_auth_header_back.username ) )
>> messagebox ( 'password', string (
>> lstr_auth_header_back.password ) )
>>
>> lstr_quote_response = proxy_obj.callratequote(
>> lstr_quote_request )
>>
>>     messagebox('quote response', 'quotenumber = ' + string
>> ( lstr_quote_response.quotenumber ) + '~r~n~r~nnet charge:
>> ' + string ( lstr_quote_response.netcharge) )
>>
>> catch ( SoapException e )
>>
>>     messagebox ("Error - Cannot invoke Web service",
>> e.text )
>>     // error handling
>>
>> end try
>> //destroy conn
>>

>> > WebService calls are POST with some header stuff. You
>> > can write the XML and the header yourself and call the

Chris
4/26/2010 2:24:25 AM
BTW: It should work in PB 12.NET's WCF feature as WCF is supposed to be
based on WSE 3 (AFAIK)

> [...]
>>

>> proxy_obj.setauthenticationheadervalue( lstr_auth_header )
>> lstr_auth_header_back =
>> proxy_obj.getauthenticationheadervalue( )
>> messagebox ( 'username', string (
>> lstr_auth_header_back.username ) )
>> messagebox ( 'password', string (
>> lstr_auth_header_back.password ) )
>>
>> lstr_quote_response = proxy_obj.callratequote(
>> lstr_quote_request )
>>
>>     messagebox('quote response', 'quotenumber = ' + string
>> ( lstr_quote_response.quotenumber ) + '~r~n~r~nnet charge:
>> ' + string ( lstr_quote_response.netcharge) )
>>
>> catch ( SoapException e )
>>
>>     messagebox ("Error - Cannot invoke Web service",
>> e.text )
>>     // error handling
>>
>> end try
>> //destroy conn
>>

>> > WebService calls are POST with some header stuff. You
>> > can write the XML and the header yourself and call the

4/26/2010 2:26:54 AM

WSE 3 was WS Security enhancements for the original implementation of
web services in .Net

WCF is a complete restructuring of the way that .Net handles web
services.

The difference is that WCF has support for security services built in,
it doesn't require an add-on like the original implementation did.

Blog:      http://brucearmstrong.sys-con.com/
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/people/Bruce-Armstrong/1600223798
Fotki:     http://public.fotki.com/brucearmstrong/
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bruceaarmstrong
Twitter:   http://twitter.com/bruce_armstrong
YouTube:   http://www.youtube.com/user/brucearmstrong
0
Bruce
4/26/2010 4:59:46 AM
Thanks Bruce for the info!

> WSE 3 was WS Security enhancements for the original implementation of
> web services in .Net
>
> WCF is a complete restructuring of the way that .Net handles web
> services.
>
> The difference is that WCF has support for security services built in,
> it doesn't require an add-on like the original implementation did.
>

> On 25 Apr 2010 19:26:54 -0700, "Chris Pollach"
> <cpollach@travel-net.com> wrote:
>
>>BTW: It should work in PB 12.NET's WCF feature as WCF is supposed to be
>>based on WSE 3 (AFAIK)
>>

>>"Ben" wrote in message news:4bd09e03.6c14.1681692777@sybase.com...
>>> Hi there,
>>> Have you got the answer about PB 12 support for WSE 3? I
>>> have been waiting for PB 12 to solve the problem because I
>>> can't call web services that has the WSE 3 and it's been
>>> very frustrating, because as you said, other tools don't
>>> have a problem with WSE 3!
>>>
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Ben

> -----------------------------------
>
> My Web 2.0 Stuff
>
> Blog:      http://brucearmstrong.sys-con.com/
> Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/people/Bruce-Armstrong/1600223798
> Fotki:     http://public.fotki.com/brucearmstrong/
> LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bruceaarmstrong
> Twitter:   http://twitter.com/bruce_armstrong
> YouTube:   http://www.youtube.com/user/brucearmstrong

0
Chris

Implementing Security using WSE 3.0 and .Net 2.0
Greetings,  I've written a ton of webservices in the past but have never touched WSE or applied any turnkey security policies before. I'm looking for a basic tutorial or article that will walk me through setting up security on a web service using WSE 3.0. I've come across several Microsoft articles but they are more overviews rather than step-by-step implementation guides. (http://msdn.microsoft.com/webservices/webservices/building/wse/default.aspx?pull=/msdnmag/issues/05/11/securitybriefs/default.aspx)(http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/05/11/securitybriefs/default.as...

Wse 3.0 application communicating with Webservice using wse 2.0
Grrrrr.... How in the world can this be done?  I cannot figure it out.  Im trying to communicate and be authenticated by a company's webservice built off of wse 2.0 from my application using wse 3.0 Hi I'm afraid WSE 3.0 doesn't interoperate well with WSE 2.0. http://weblogs.asp.net/cibrax/archive/2005/11/25/431528.aspxBest RegardsXiaoYong DaiMicrosoft Online Community SupportPlease remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to oth...

ASP.Net 1.1 Webservice will not work if ASP.Net 2.0 Webservice is called first.
Hi,When the processModel was disabled in machine.config file of v1.1.4322 and tried to run ASP.Net 2.0 WebService first and then ASP.Net 1.1 Webservice we are getting an error Server Application UnavailableThe web application you are attempting to access on this web server is currently unavailable. Please hit the "Refresh" button in your web browser to retry your request. Administrator Note: An error message detailing the cause of this specific request failure can be found in the application event log of the web server. Please review this log entry to discover what caused this error...

to use a webservice or not to use a webservice?
hi folks, i have a web-based application that connects to a server for processing and then gets back the data from the server asynchonously to display to the user--specifically, the user identifies a product by answering coupla questions and then the program connects to a CAD server to generate models of the product to display to the user. creating the CAD files typically takes little over a minute or so...but i would like to know whether its a good idea to use a web-service to connect to the CAD server and then do the processing or whether remoting is a better way to do this. ...

call webservice using javascript without using AJAX and webservice.htc?
HI,how can i call a webservice without using AJAX and Webservice.htc, using any protocols?Thanks.X you could skip using an AJAX framework and issue an xmlHttpRequest directlyhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XMLHttpRequestMike Banavige~~~~~~~~~~~~Need a site code sample in a different language? Try converting it with: http://converter.telerik.com/ Hi, thanks mbanavige.well, is there any disadvantage of using xmlhttprequest?and one more question can AJAX also work on other web servers than IIS like Apache? and is AJAX compatible with all browsers other than IE?how can i call a web servi...

Unable to use .Net DLL (XML WebServices related) in ASP 3.0
Hi,I've created a C# component from a web-service. I've registered it as interop. Problem is when I try using it from my ASP application (server.createobject) I receive the following error: mscorlib (0x80070002) File or assembly name pcq4qrmj.dll, or one of its dependencies, was not found. The name of the missing dll (e.g. "pcq4qrmj.dll") is changing whenever I reload the page. I looked all over the net for a solution and found a workaround. If I lower the IIS aplication protection level to Low it works. This means that running under the local system account works. Medium pooled applications...

Calling XML File In ASP.net User Interface using webservice and soap protocol
 Hi,    I am stuck with one problem i want to Retrive XML file In my ASP.NET user interface using webservice,soap protocol . And by default which protocol uses Asp.net webservice ?  could some body help me (Please reply soon)  Thanks and RegardsDeepak  Hi Deepak, Based on your description, I understand that you need to retrieve the Xml returned from a xml webservice in your ASP.NET application. If anything is unclear, please feel free to let me know. Generally, when we use an xml webservice, we can add a web reference in the ASP.NET project and a proxy...

[:'(] How to Invoke/Call WebService in ASP.Net 2.0 using Visual Studio 2005 Professional Edition
Hi,  I am developing web application using ASP.Net 2.0. I created a solution which includes ASP.net 2.0 Website and WebService. Can any body help me?? How can i call webservice in my ASP.Net 2.0 project? Can any body give me the sample.Thanks I assume that you have 2 projects in your solution ... one for your web app, and one for your web service. By right clicking on the web app project, select "Add Web Reference". Now simply enter the URL for your web service (the asmx file), and VS.NET will generate a proxy class for you. By default it will probably be in a namespace called "l...

How can i remove Header from SOAP message using WSE 2.0 with ASP.net 1.1 frame work
Hello, I have problem now  a days in using WSE 2.0. I have not set any header there into the SOAP message, but when i send message to the HTTP server to accept that, i see there a long header while i did not put that. I know header is Optional. Then Why is it going there?Also i tried to remove it using objSoapEnvelop.Headers.RemoveAll() property, but that throws me a run time NULL Reference Exception .I also tried before sending the SOAP message to the HTTP Server objSoapEnvelop.RemoveHeader() property, but it seems nothing to do with the header and header is still going there. It ...

Problem calling a secure Webservice from another Webservice
The situation is as follows: I have a library VRKModule which calls an external Webservice requiring a Client Certificate. Function VRKModule.VRKQuery(string): 1    public void VRKQuery(string SSN)2            {3                XmlSerializer Serializer;4                MemoryStream Stream;5                try6 &n...

version 1.0.61025.0 : ASP.NET AJAX 1.0 Beta 2 version Calling WebService Problem.
Dear All i am working with ASP.NET2.0 and i am using atlas 2.0.50727.0 : .Net Framework 2.0 versioni am using web services and it is working very good. i download the new version 1.0.61025.0 :  ASP.NET AJAX 1.0 Beta 2 versionand i make a new website and when i am trying to call same web service i have this error: "The name of my web service is undefined". i Checked the Web.config, and it is the same like samples.please advise what to do it is very urgent hello.you must add the scriptserviceattribute to your web service class in order for it to be used from atlas. ...

Calling .NET 2.0 WebService with Delphi (first call fails)
Hello, i have a simple .NET 2.0 Webservice created with VS2008. The webservice contains a method "HelloWorld" that simply returns "Hello world" as string. The method does not need headers to be sent (no authentication and so on) The client is written in D2007 with all updates applied. When i call the service for the FIRST time i get the following exception: Class EDOMParseError with message 'End tag 'ul' does not match the start tag 'p'. Line: 124 '</ul>'. It seems that this comes from an error message tha...

Can I use all the Classes of .NET Framework 3.0 and 3.5 with ASP.NET 2.0?
Can I use all the Classes of .NET Framework 3.0 and 3.5 with ASP.NET 2.0?  If I can, then how can use? No you con't use them... If you are using Visual Studio 2008 try to create a WebSite with .netFrameWork 2.0 ... after creating the website try to add the reference... when add reference dialog box open you can see that all the 3.0 and 3.5 namespaces will be disabled .. you con't add the reference to the 3.0 and 3.5Chinna_sv...   parco:Can I use all the Classes of .NET Framework 3.0 and 3.5 with ASP.NET 2.0?  If I can, then how can use? I think you can, all you ...

Web resources about - How to implement WSE 3.0 SOAP Security Header for Webservice call using .NET Engine - sybase.webservices

webservices Articles, Posts, Blogs, Videos - Technorati
— Authority: The job consist in a PHP program that read a file, compose a message (email or sms) and call an API of email provider (Amazon SES) ...

Section: software:webservices
Wired.com © 2012 Condé Nast. All rights reserved. Use of this Site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (effective 3/21/12) and Privacy ...

Products - CrunchBase
Product profiles

App Search on Flickr - Application Sharing!

Wikipedia:Press coverage 2005 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
If you add an article, please cite both the title and the source. Note that if you're listing an article from a traditional press wire service ...

Entity–relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

Entity-relationship model - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In software engineering , an entity-relationship model ( ER model for short) is an abstract and conceptual representation of data . Entity-relationship ...

IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro - MyCareer
Find IT and Telecommunications Jobs in Melbourne Metro on MyCareer. Fresh IT and Telecommunications Jobs posted daily. Free email alerts and ...

AWS Elastic Beanstalk: A Quick and Simple Way into the Cloud
Flexibility is one of the key principles of Amazon WebServices - developers can select any programming language and software package,any operating ...

How To Use the Amazon SDK for Android to Upload Photos to Amazon S3
This article demonstrates how to use the AWS SDK for Android to upload an image to Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3) from your mobile device ...