Replication ASE - ASE with SQL Remote

Hi,
How can i replicate data between 2 ASE servers using SQL Remote, because
when i use ssxtract it extracts a anywhere database .db.
other question is i wanto replicate data via email, is microsoft exchage
server enough for this or i'll need other mail server.

thanks in advance
Joan

0
jmcd
6/11/1999 8:14:06 PM
📁 sybase.sqlserver.nt
📃 2169 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 938 Views

jmcd wrote in message <37616E0E.91D29322@else.com.pe>...
>Hi,
>
>How can i replicate data between 2 ASE servers using SQL Remote, because
>when i use ssxtract it extracts a anywhere database .db.

Hi
I try this type of replication. In documentation i didn`t  find  how to tune
it.
I export and synchronize all replicated tables manually and manage
Publisher`s and Remoteuser`s  also manually, When i start replication it
work some time. But replication dosn`t work stability, some time latter i
copy "Changes alredy accepted" at one side of DBremote and "Transaction log
offset not matches" in other side of replication. I try whis numeric of
times and always replication selfdestroys.
I think is not supported replication beetween two ASE with SQL Remote.
Sorry for bad english. Andy.
>Joan

0
Andy