ultralite on iphone ??

I have not used ultralite or ASA so far. I want to install
ultralite on my iphone to understand how it works. How do i
install ultralite using my iphone ? I dont find any steps or
documents anywhere. Please help.
0
iphone_user
11/29/2010 12:09:36 PM
sybase.sqlanywhere.ultralite 2982 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Development for the iPhone is discussed in the following section which
also points to a Tutorial for a starting point:

    http://dcx.sybase.com/1200en/ulc/ulc-component-iphone-build-include.html

-chris

On 11/29/2010 7:09 AM, iphone_user wrote:
> I have not used ultralite or ASA so far. I want to install
> ultralite on my iphone to understand how it works. How do i
> install ultralite using my iphone ? I dont find any steps or
> documents anywhere. Please help.

0
Chris
11/29/2010 4:22:58 PM
Understand that UL for iPhone is essentially a library.  You can't
install it by itself on the iPhone.  You need to write an application
for the iPhone that uses the UL API.  So when your application gets
installed, UL is a part of that.

On 29/11/2010 7:09 AM, iphone_user wrote:
> I have not used ultralite or ASA so far. I want to install
> ultralite on my iphone to understand how it works. How do i
> install ultralite using my iphone ? I dont find any steps or
> documents anywhere. Please help.

0
Paul
12/2/2010 4:51:43 PM
basic steps to get the UltraLite on teh iPhone:
- install SQL Anywhere on a Mac OS system (the feature "Database >
UltraLite" is important)
- compile the library (see
"/Applications/SQLAnywhere12/ultralite/iphone/readme.txt")
- deploy the UltraLite library together your application onto the iPhone

On 29.11.2010 13:09, iphone_user wrote:
> I have not used ultralite or ASA so far. I want to install
> ultralite on my iphone to understand how it works. How do i
> install ultralite using my iphone ? I dont find any steps or
> documents anywhere. Please help.

0
Dietrich