license for ultralitej (for blackberry)

Hi all,
  I have developed an application in blackberry using
ultralitej for blackberry (I downloaded the free version
available on the site). I want to know whether I need to pay
any license fee when I deploy my blackberry application to
the different blackberry devices of my client??. If yes can
someone tell me the price involved???.
thanks in advance,
sandip
0
sandip
8/13/2010 6:45:44 AM
sybase.sqlanywhere.ultralite 2982 articles. 0 followers. Follow

You should work with the Sales organization to determine thelicensing
requirements for your deployment.

-chris

sandip wrote:
> Hi all,
>   I have developed an application in blackberry using
> ultralitej for blackberry (I downloaded the free version
> available on the site). I want to know whether I need to pay
> any license fee when I deploy my blackberry application to
> the different blackberry devices of my client??. If yes can
> someone tell me the price involved???.
> thanks in advance,
> sandip
0
Chris
8/13/2010 12:15:31 PM
Hi

We from Netsmartz (a Rochester based software company) are
developing blackberry applications and have some queries
related to ultralite.

1.       What we need to install at developer end so that
application data can be simulated in real way? Please
provide a link for the same.
2.       Do ultralite have some separate user interface
where direct queries can be run and data can be seen in
tabular form?
3.       How much its license costs as it need to be
packaged along with the application build?

Thanks and Regards
Jagmohan Singh
0
Jagmohan