AppForge and UltraLite question

Hi everybody,

I have a error in this tutorial program that I am writing.  It's the
tutorial to write Appforge Mobile VB application in Ultralite component
suite 8.0.2.

This is a visual basic 6 program that is connected to table customer and
has a GUI form that has couple of textboxes that interacts with columns
from this table.  Table customer was created with ultralite schema
painter, and the vb code is exactly how the tutorial is written, with
the path changed according to my database path.

The program makes a new .udb file after the first run.  However, when I
try to insert a value, it keeps giving me an error (at line that has
'*****).  It says
 'object doesnt support this property or method'.

Please help!

Thank you very much.

Private Sub btnInsert_Click()
    Dim fname As String
    Dim lname As String
    Dim city As String
    Dim phone As String

    fname = txtfname.Text
    lname = txtlname.Text
    city = txtcity.Text
    phone = txtphone.Text

    On Error GoTo InsertError
    CustomerTable.InsertBegin

    CustomerTable.Column("Fname").StringValue = fname  '******'
    CustomerTable.Column("Lname").StringValue = lname
    If Len(city) > 0 Then
        CustomerTable.Column("City").StringValue = _
         city

    End If
    If Len(phone) > 0 Then
       CustomerTable.Column("Phone").StringValue = _
       phone

    End If
    CustomerTable.Insert
    CustomerTable.MoveLast
    DisplayCurrentRow
    Exit Sub

chand
7/25/2003 12:00:24 PM
sybase.sqlanywhere.ultralite 2982 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I found it.  I had to include the "ianywhere for ultralite mobilevb 8.0"
component in my references.  I thought I did, but
it might have slipped my mind.

Chand
0
Chand