SQL Remote message "A SQL Remote message has been deleted"

I have got the following message will sql RemoteAgent is sending messages at
the conslidated database

I. 03/14 02:08:53 A SQL Remote Message has been deleted

And the message has been repeated 20 times before sending again

I am using SQL Anywhere 5.5.05 Build 2509
and SMTP messaging

Haytham
3/15/2001 9:16:00 AM
sybase.sqlanywhere.replication 4591 articles. 0 followers. Follow

This message was posted during the sending phase and not the receiving
stage?

Did you go to an old backup of the consolidated database without applying
log files to get you back to the same point before you started recovery?

Reg Domaratzki

"Haytham Arafa" <haytham.arafa@fmg-eg.com> wrote in message
> I have got the following message will sql RemoteAgent is sending messages
at
> the conslidated database
>
> I. 03/14 02:08:53 A SQL Remote Message has been deleted
>
> And the message has been repeated 20 times before sending again
>
> I am using SQL Anywhere 5.5.05 Build 2509
> and SMTP messaging
>
> Thanks

0
Reg

Controling the frequency of sending SQL Remote "ping messages"
I would like to have the possibility to make SQL Remote send "ping messages" less often in "send then close" mode. So far, each time SQL Remote is run, it will send a ping message to each remote user that has not yet confirmed the last transactions that were sent by the consolidated. If you run SQL Remote several times a day, and remotes typically replicate once a week or less often, they may get lots of ping messages which may result in a noticeable load on the transport system. In this scenario, I would like to have an option to tell SQL Remote A) to sen...

How to control the frequency of sending SQL Remote "ping messages"
Can I control the frequency of sending SQL Remote "ping messages" in batched mode? ASA 8.0.1.3023 on W2K SP2 I came accross a thread "Empty messages" on this newsgroup from may 2001. Reg Domaratzki wrote there: "If you are running in SEND THEN CLOSE mode, a message will be sent each time if the remote user has not confirm transactions that were sent by the consolidated. If you are running in continuous mode, then we use an exponential fall back algorithm to determine how often to send ping messages if no reply is received. Assuming that you send to...

What´s the purpose of "classifieds-categories.sql" "classifieds-add.sql""classifieds-remove.sql"?
 Hello all, what´s the purpose of the scripts I enunciated above on the classified starter kit?  "classifieds-categories.sql"  seems to create the initial parent categories, the others 2 names sugest they are used to add and remove ads, but i cant get how.There are 10 types of people in this world:Those who understand binary and those who don't. The classifieds starter kit is ready for upload right out of the box. Any .sql files you find in App_Data are scripts of the database.They are there to make it easy for uploading your site. So if you were not mak...

Message "pending" and "transfer delayed" messages
My users are receiving message pending and trasfer delayed messages on about 10 out of 1000 messages. On the GWIA we are geting DMN send failed 421.1.1 the firewall couldn't contact "domain" I have traced the SMTP e-mail from the GWIA to the firewall and can see the SMTP message go out via the logs. Any ideas? Dan Hi Dan.... Wow...the brewers use GroupWise :)........I'm right down the road from ya at MATC. Anyway....are the delayed messages typically to the same domain? If so, try doing an NSLOOKUP and check out the domain itself and the...

"0E0 messages" vs "0 messages"
I just noticed one of the inormational messages in tkmail changed from "0 messages ..." to "0E0 messages" when running under 5.005_62+ - it is no big deal but looks odd. What has happened to stringifying things in _62 ? The modules and such should be the same as I was using in _60+ -- Nick Ing-Simmons On Tue, 19 Oct 1999 20:29:25 BST, Nick Ing-Simmons wrote: >I just noticed one of the inormational messages in tkmail >changed from "0 messages ..." to "0E0 messages" >when running under 5.005_62+ - it is no big deal but >...

"connections to SQL server files (*.mdf)" error message in Visual studio when adding a new SQL database
Hope you can help. Running Visual Studio 2005 and SQLServer2005.  I have created a new project and am attempting to add a new SQL database to it.  When I select the SQL database I get an "Connections to SQL server files (*.mdf) requires SQL Server Express to function properly" error message.  I also tried to add an existng database and it errors out as well "The file can not be opened as it is being used by another process.....".  However, I can create a new data source connection to existing SQL databases.  One caveat though.  I can ...

message history ("deleted on..."/"opened on..." attributes)
Hi. Often I want to recall when a message was viewed for the first time, or when was it deleted/moved to another folder. Does thunderbird keep track of such attributes? If so, how do I access it? If not, is there any addon that can fulfill such a task? 10x, Amit ...

Using an "Remote" sql server
When running a web app using SQLServer on a hosting companys server I offen what to have a local copy thats uses the same DB, So that changes to the GUI etc could be done. But is this a security risk ? with the connectionstring, params and proceduresnames etc is being sent. peace....

SQL Remote Remote messages through Microsoft Exchange
One of our customers has the following configuration : An NT Server with a SQL Anywhere 5.5.04 Database which is replicating with approximately 40 remote users. The database as well as dbremote is running as a service. The replication is using Microsoft Exchange as transportation system for the messages send to them. The publisher has a specific user account in the mail system that no one else uses. Each time we send messages a copy of these mail-messages are placed in the 'Send mail' folder. This folder is never cleaned, so after a certain period the mail database is o...

Mail pseudo-error
In a brand new XP system with Netscape 7.1, sending mail (not news) results in the "delivering mail" window, followed soon after by a window headed "Send Message Error" with text "Sending of Message Failed" followed by an indication that the SMTP server refused to handle it. BUT THE MESSAGE *IS* sent successfully! The "delivering message" window ends up saying "Mail sent successfully", with the progress bar still moving because the error message is still there. Closing the error message window closes the "delivering" w...

How can I stop TB from automatically deleting my DRAFTS ?? Message: "Deleted 19 messages from Drafts"

dbremote error message "Deleting corrupt message"
Hello everyone, Remote users got the dbremote error message "deleting corrupt message" E. 03/24 14:06:39. Deleting corrupt message Any idea about the error message ??? Thanks, Stacy I was getting this because the consolidated db was SA 5 and my remote was ASA 7. On the remote db (version 7) I had to set compression to -1 to make the messages compatible. set option public.Compression = '-1' "Stacy Le" <le_s@bls.gov> wrote in message news:jVG5znftAHA.266@forums.sybase.com... > Hello everyone, > > Remote users got the dbre...

Please Add: "Send This Message" to the "Manage Message Filter" options
Anybody know of a way to add the ability in "MANAGE MESSAGE FILTERS" to send a specified message out when a specified event occurs? I would like TB to send my cell phone this message, "new mail" whenever new email arrives. I do not want or need the contents, sender, address, name, size of newly arrived email , Just that it had arrived. I do not need or want to "REPLY" or "FORWARD" the email. I just want TB to send my cell phone a message alerting me to the arrival of new email. I have looked through many addons and plugins, none offe...

"sql*net message from client" hang
--0015174c3d8e0d4f40048ae26827 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1 Hello, I have some code that has been running happily for many years, but suddenly started hanging on a simple select query to our Oracle DB. The DB shows it as an inactive session with "SQL*NET message from client", so the DB thinks it is waiting for the perl script, but the perl script is hung reading from the DB according to truss. I boiled it down to a 20 line test script that prepares a query using DBI and then executes it ~190 times for different 10k blocks of the table. It seems to cons...

Web resources about - SQL Remote message "A SQL Remote message has been deleted" - sybase.sqlanywhere.replication