ASA Replication With SQL Remote

We are beginning with a replication among two databases ASA 7.0. We use SQL
Remote to achieve that goal.
First, we create users publisher and remote, after we create publications
and articles. At last we did extract process for create remote database.
In each site, we launch Replication Agents using SMTP.

Changes in Consolidated Database replicates in Remote Database but changes
in Remote Database has no effect on Consolidated Database.

Someone can tell us Which are basics troubleshooting for replication using
SMTP and SQL Remote?

Why Remote Database does not replicate to Consolidated Database?

Why Replication Agent on Remote Database not send e-mails?. it just
receives!.

Thanks!

0
Ramon_Gorrin
8/25/2002 12:25:26 AM
sybase.sqlanywhere.replication 4591 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Changes are the address is wrong in one of the databases.
On the remote do this:
dbunload -c ... -n (no data)
From the reload.sql, cut and paste the SQL Remote definitions section.

What version and build of 7.x are you using?
--
David Fishburn
NEW - Certified ASA Developer Version 8

EBFs and Maintenance Releases
http://downloads.sybase.com/swx/sdmain.stm
Developer Community / Whitepapers
http://www.ianywhere.com/developer
CaseXpress - to report bugs
http://casexpress.sybase.com

<Ramon_Gorrin> wrote in message
> We are beginning with a replication among two databases ASA 7.0. We use
SQL
> Remote to achieve that goal.
> First, we create users publisher and remote, after we create publications
> and articles. At last we did extract process for create remote database.
> In each site, we launch Replication Agents using SMTP.
>
> Changes in Consolidated Database replicates in Remote Database but changes
> in Remote Database has no effect on Consolidated Database.
>
> Someone can tell us Which are basics troubleshooting for replication using
> SMTP and SQL Remote?
>
> Why Remote Database does not replicate to Consolidated Database?
>
> Why Replication Agent on Remote Database not send e-mails?. it just
> receives!.
>
> Thanks!

0
David