Upgrading to Mobilink 12

Hi,

I was just wondering if it was possible to have a Mobilnk 12
server syncing with devices(windows mobile 5) with
ultralite 10 database installed?

Thanks in advance
0
ac
1/13/2011 12:52:43 AM
sybase.sqlanywhere.mobilink 5254 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On 1/12/2011 7:52 PM, ac wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was just wondering if it was possible to have a Mobilnk 12
> server syncing with devices(windows mobile 5) with
> ultralite 10 database installed?
>
> Thanks in advance

Yes.

--
Reg Domaratzki - Sybase
Please reply only to the newsgroup

Documentation : Exercise your WRITE @DocCommentXchange: DCX.sybase.com
SQL Anywhere Patches and EBFs : http://downloads.sybase.com/swd/base.do
    -> Choose SQL Anywhere
    -> Optionally set filter to "Display ALL platforms IN ALL MONTHS"
0
Reg

Mobilink 8.0.3 vs Mobilink 12
Hi Everyone, Can you please provide me a checklist of features between these two Mobilink versions, 8.0.3 and 12. Thanks in advance. Please see the "Changes and Upgrading" section in the help documentation. It breaks out these details. -chris On 9/25/2010 9:20 AM, Allan Cartagenas wrote: > Hi Everyone, > > Can you please provide me a checklist of features between > these > two Mobilink versions, 8.0.3 and 12. > > Thanks in advance. ...

SQLAnywhere 12: MobiLink Agent on Windows Mobile device, database not created
I am currently researching the possibility of upgrading an existing MobiLink 11 client application that running on Windows Mobile 5 or 6 to ML12 and enhance its maintainability by deploying the mobilink agent. For this purpose, I would like to do a bootstrapping of the client database through central administration in Sybase Central. I created a task "Remote database" that does the following: 1. Drop the existing database (on failure, continue) 2. Create database "{db_location}\mydatabase.db" 3. Execute SQL, which contains the entire load script for the db sch...

Mobilink
I have created scripts for uploading and downloading data. When I test the scripts I get no errors but when I exit the mobilink manager I get an error: Error while opening the "Synch Tables" container. General Error What should I do? What version and more importantly build number of ASA are you using? What version of the ML plugin are you using, this can be retrieved from the Tools->Plugins from the ML Manager. You can so download the EBF for 6.0.3 from below and try that. -- David Fishburn Sybase Please only post to the newsgroup Sybase Developers Network...

Mobilink
Hi, I'm using dbeng7 7.0.4(3396) and dbhsync7.dll(dmc). I did a migration=20 from dbeng6 6.0.3(2747).. I want to know if is necessary to start the mobilink server everytime I=20 execute the hotsync, or the dbhsync7.dll do it. This is because my application doesn=B4t synchronize if mobilink server it= =B4s=20 not running. With the dbhsync6.dll I didn=B4t have to start the mobilink.. Thanks in advance. Oscar_G. wrote in news:7D8968B7027F03A8006BECE085256C9F.006BECF785256C9F@webforums: > Hi, I'm using dbeng7 7.0.4(3396) and dbhsync7.dll(dmc). I did a > migration fr...

mobilink
im using mobilink component to do sync between 2 asa Db's but from component and cmd prompt alsogetng message as waiting for upload acknoladgement..then its not responding i have done it severtims succesfuli and made some changes on DB..can you do me some help.i did this with a new fresh db but didnt workout...plz help me.. kamal bandara wrote in news:46b30adb.3834.1681692777@sybase.com of sybase.public.pocketpowerbuilder: kb> im using mobilink component to do sync between 2 asa Db's kb> but from component and cmd prompt alsogetng message as kb> waiting for uplo...

About MobiLink
Dear sirs, What is the MobiLink? Can I raise a question about Ultra-Lite in this forum? Thanks in advance, Bill Lui E-mail : luichiming@hotmail.com MobiLink is a synchronization technology that Sybase has developed that allows you to: 1. Develop and UltraLite application OR An application that uses the full version ASA as a remote database 2. Synchronize the database from the remotes (ASA and UltraLite) to a consolidated database (so far we have tested Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, DB2 and of couse Sybase ASE and ASA. The MobiLink technology was introduced in ASA 6...

MobiLink ??
hi How can use MobiLink synchronization asa and oracle or other database ?? The Mobilink Synchronization server makes an ODBC connection to the consolidate database (in your case Oracle). Remote clients (ASA clients in your case) will connect to the Mobilink Synchronization server to upload and download changes. I'd suggest going through the tutorial in the Replication and Synchronization Guide (Chapter 6). The tutorial uses ASA as the consolidated, but once you understand the concepts, remember that the Synchornization server is just using an ODBC connection to the co...

Mobilink
Is it possible to run two instances of Mobilink on the same machine? Will they run independently side by side monitoring different ports without affecting each other? Laura Keaveney wrote: > Is it possible to run two instances of Mobilink on the same machine? > Will they run independently side by side monitoring different ports > without affecting each other? Yes, it is possible. When running multiple ML servers on the same machine, I'd always suggest specifying the port you are using, even if it's the default port. mlsrv11 -x tcpip(port=2638) -c "dsn=Co...

What is MobiLink?
Hi, I am new to mobile computing, I know Mobilink is synchronization technology, is it equal to M-Business Anywhere product ? Or M-Business Anywhere product use the MobiLink technology ? Please advise. Thanks. Derek wrote: > > I am new to mobile computing, I know Mobilink is synchronization technology, > is it equal to > M-Business Anywhere product ? Or M-Business Anywhere product use the > MobiLink technology ? > No, MobiLink and M-Business Anywhere are separate products. You can implement similar solutions with them ("mobile" data col...

What is MobiLink up to?
It is important to keep Mobilink running. Can someone please give me some pointers on how I can check on MobiLink and make sure it is still running, and what it is doing? (Connecting, Idle, Crashed) Thanks -Floyd I don't think there is anything in ML that will do what you want. If it is idle, it simply waits for a sync request to come in. If it is busy, it could be 1 or 100 threads that are working away. There is no way to ping the ML Server to see if it is active. Can you outline what you want to know and why and I can filter these to our development team. The best...

Kill MobiLink session via MobiLink Monitor
It should be possible to kill an individual MobiLink session. Breck Thanks Breck. It's on our wishlist, but no promises. Cheers, Graham Breck Carter wrote: > It should be possible to kill an individual MobiLink > session. > > Breck ...

Mobilink SqlAnywhere 11
I migrated a pocketbuilder app from 2.0 and sql anywhere 9 to 2.5.1 and sql anywhere 11. When I try to connect to a database I get "SQLSTATE = IM003 [SYBASE][ODBC Driver Loader]Unable to load driver dbodbc10.dll" I imagine dbodbc10.dll is for sql anywhere 10 because I found a dbodbc11.dll in the PDA windows directory. How can I make powerbuilder use sql anywhere 11? By default, PK assumes the driver as dbodbc10.dll. Make sure that your DSN (or connection) has an entry for DRIVER=<fullpath for dbodbc11.dll>. OCF wrote: > I migrated a pocketbuilder app fr...

Mobilink Error #12
9.0.2 3354 Why am I getting this error? I cannot ping the ml server (dbmlsync -pi) but can telnet to it. Begin synchronization User: 45;tech=2150 Pub Names: tech_work Begin log scan. Rescan = 0. Connect MobiLink. E. 07/03 13:44:11. Unable to get the last synchronization status from MobiLink server Disconnect MobiLink server. E. 07/03 13:44:11. Upload aborted at offset 0009004505 E. 07/03 13:44:11. Download aborted End Synchronization. Status = 1 Synchronization error 1. TIA SanJay begin 666 a.bmp M0DUNHP,``````#8````H````D0$``,8````!`!@``````#BC`P````````...

Using a MobiLink enabled database for non-MobiLink deployment
MobiLink 10.0.1.3712 Would there be any known issues/consequences using a database that has been setup for MobiLink if the application will not be participating in synchronization? We deploy an empty database as a template with each release of our software that may or may not need the synhronization aspect. I was thinking that it would be easiest to maintain the template with MobiLink installed (all ml_* tables and views), all the sync scripts in place, and just not have any MobiLink users defined or subscriptions. The consolidated database doesn't get the publications, s...

Web resources about - Upgrading to Mobilink 12 - sybase.sqlanywhere.mobilink

Mac Spoofed: Upgrading [Low Quality]
PC teaches Mac about the benefits of upgradability.

Nuclear states still upgrading stocks

Looks like Labor's upgrading from Tarago to minibus
The people of Stafford have done the rest of Queensland a favour by electing Dr Anthony Lynham.

Upgrading IOIO to Bluetooth - YouTube