Upgrade from 6.0.x to 6.0.4

Help !

I need upgrade SQL Anywhere 6.0.3 to 6.0.4 for Linux (Maintenance release).

Please send me URL.

Valera,
e-mail to: valera@kompan.com.ua

0
Valera
10/29/2002 1:14:34 PM
sybase.sqlanywhere.linux 1065 articles. 0 followers. Follow

The Linux 6.0.4 maintenance upgrade is not (and never was) available on-line.
You must contact support to get a copy.

See http://www.sybase.com/contactUs/1,6856,4,00.html? for a list of support
numbers for your area.  In NA, call 1-800-8-SYBASE

- Mark

--
Mark Culp
ASA Development

Valera Molyakov wrote:

> Help !
>
> I need upgrade SQL Anywhere 6.0.3 to 6.0.4 for Linux (Maintenance release).
>
> Please send me URL.
>
> Valera,
> e-mail to: valera@kompan.com.ua
0
Mark

Upgrading 4.0 to 5.0 then 6.0 or go straight to 6.0
Hi All, I think the subject speaks for itself Thanks in advance Mustafa You should have no trouble going straight to 6 from 4. Once you do this, go back and get rid of the obsolete function calls. -- Regards, Millard[TeamPowersoft] -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ mf3@gatesys.com Co-Author of PowerBuilder 5.0: Object Oriented Design and Development McGraw-Hill, ISBN 0-07-024469-3 Co-Author of PFC Professional Reference (Block, Brown, Gasin, Green & Tauber) McGraw-Hill, 0-07-913267-7 -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+...

SQL Anywhere 5.0 upgraded by ASA 6.0?, ASA 6.0 on Linux???
What is ASA? Is the newest version of Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0? Can I directly upgrade a Database from SQL Anywhere 5.0 (windows NT) to ASA 6.0 or 7.0? Then, what is the database engine for Linux? or ASA 6.0 or 7.0 is multiplatform? Please, any help, I don't understand. P.S.: My SQL Anywhere 5.0 is boundled with DataEase Plus 2.77 conected via ODBC, will run with ASA on any platform? > What is ASA? Adaptive Server Anywhere. IE enchanced & considerably improved versions of old SQL Anywhere > Is the newest version of Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0? No. Last versio...

Upgrading from ASA 6.0.3 to 6.0.4
Hi, sorry to bring this issue to the newsgroup again, but I haven't found the solution yet. I have buyed ASA 6.0.3 for Linux and for Windows 98. I have a SQL remote scenario on production. The problem is that I have a mixed configuration of Linux and Windows. The .db and .log are used in Windows and Linux in the same machine so I try to have the same version of ASA both in windows and Linux. There is an EBF for ASA 6.0.4 for Linux, but this does not upgrade my ASA 6.0.3 to ASA 6.0.4, is there any way to get the Maintenance Release of ASA 6.0.4 for Linux? I use dbremot...

Netware 5.1 to 6.0 upgrade with zen 3.0 to 4.0 upgrade
Wondering if anyone has any suggestions or experience with this scenario? We have 3 Netware 5.1 sp6 one with zenworks 3.0. We are going to upgrade all servers to Netware 6.0sp5 and zen 4.0. What should be done first....netware or zen upgrade? Any input on the sp's of either? Do all servers have to be at the same netware version? IE. can I upgrade just the zen server to netware 6.0 and leave the master at 5.1? Any guidance would be great! Thanks, Alex Miller On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:58:34 +0000, Alex Miller wrote: > What should be done first....netware or ze...

upgrading from 6.0.4 to 6.5.4
I'm using the mapped drive auto upgrade method so the user can install the new client himself. Question I have is there any way to eliminate the "workstation" option from coming up during the install so I can make sure everyone does the "Standard" 51mb install? I know I can set thing up in the set.cfg file, can I set that up there? Or anywhere? Any help would be appreciated - RJM Just use setup.cfg to set the install the way you want, then alter setup.ini to get rid of the language prompt and you should be good to go - see TID 10065970 Cheers Dave ...

[ID 20000321.079] OK: perl v5.6.0 +v5.6.0-RC3 on aix 4.1.4.0
This is a success report for perl from jamesw@pdx206.pdx.intel.com, generated with the help of perlbug 1.28 running under perl v5.6.0. Perl reported to build OK on this system. --- Flags: category=core severity=low --- Site configuration information for perl v5.6.0: Configured by jamesw at Tue Mar 21 14:18:19 PST 2000. Summary of my perl5 (revision 5.0 version 6 subversion 0) configuration: Platform: osname=aix, osvers=4.1.4.0, archname=aix uname='aix pdx206 1 4 000084847500 ' config_args='-Dprefix=/usr/intel/pkgs/perl/5.6.0 -Dperladmin=j...

Upgrading gwia from 6.0.4 to 6.5.4
I don't want to write over the definitions of the existing gwia doing the upgrade so I'm using the Caledonia upgrade guide. I've done 7,8,9, on page 112 and the last thing on page 112 an on page 113 say: []1 Make a vopy of your current GWIA.CFG, call it GWIA.BAK []2 Run through the installation of the gwia as though you were installing a new GWIA gateway. []3 Do not try to install over the top of your existing gwia gateway, just allow the software to make a new GWIA definition. (HERE IS MY PROBLEM) []4 After installing the new GWIA. Do not start it. Delete the newly ...

GroupWise 6.0.4 upgrade to 6.5.4
Finally doing this on Sunday, after reviewing the GW6.5 upgrade guide and some docs, would like to ask some quick questions: 1) New system folder for sent items. Understand that the upgrade will change the 6.0 sent items to the new system sent items, unless sent items was recreated at one point, in which case it'll rename the sent items to something else and create the new system folder. Myself and many users file our sent messages in various folders in our cabinet to keep them organized with corresponding received messages, tasks, notes, ... Is the new system sent item...

6.0.0.52 agents not upgrading to 6.0.2.97 using deployment
Server is W2K (fully-patched), was using ZENworks Patch Management Server Version 6.0.0.52, now upgraded to 6.0.2.89. Minor issue - When deployed using Local Time (and time is synched appropriately with a time server), the upgrade did not take affect until almost an hour later, but I don't have any settings/policy that would have set that to happen that way. ISSUE: Trying to deploy 6.0.2.97 agent to 3 test W2K workstation clients (which already have the 6.0.0.52 agent). Ran deploy. 1. Deployment occurred almost an hour later instead of within a few minutes. Where is th...

[ID 20000315.018] OK: perl v5.6.0 +v5.6.0-RC2 on MSWin32-x86 4.0, MSVC 5.0
This is a success report for perl from fisherm@tce.com, generated with the help of perlbug 1.27 running under perl v5.6.0. Perl reported to build OK on this system. For some unknown reason, t/io/fs.t fails tests 14, 16, 19, 28 when running under the harness ("nmake test"), but runs fine standalone. I'm on NTFS, if that makes a difference. --- Site configuration information for perl v5.6.0: Configured by FisherM at Wed Mar 15 13:32:21 2000. Summary of my perl5 (revision 5 version 6 subversion 0) configuration: Platform: osname=MSWin32, osvers=4.0, archna...

Upgrading from 6.0.1 to 6.0.2
Is it necessary to run dbupgrade when upgrading from 6.0.1 to 6.0.2? I have already run dbupgrade to upgrade the database from SQLA to ASA under 6.0.1. DBUpgrade is generally only necessary IF: 1. New version of database has new features 2. Features require some internal changes (like system table changes, log file format) 3. You want to take advantage of the new features. If you have an application that is working and it is not changing and upgrade is not required. -- David Fishburn Sybase Please only post to the newsgroup Tom Iarusso wrote in message <37BADD42.1...

Upgrade 6.0.2 to 6.0.3?
I'm currently running Adaptive Server Anywhere Database Engine Version 6.0.2.2422. Should I upgrade to 6.0.3, and if so, what is the proper procedure? (I downloaded a 6.0.3 EBF but it warned me that I was about to install 6.0.3 over 6.0.2, and I wasn't sure whether I should proceed.) Thanks, Brian Brane (brian_brane@email.msn.com) Accomplishing the impossible means only the boss will add it to your regular duties. Hi Brian, i think you first have to install the upgrade from 6.02 to 6.03 and the 6.03 EBF. Regards Axel ...

Upgrade 6.0.2 to 6.0.3?
I'm currently running Adaptive Server Anywhere Database Engine Version 6.0.2.2422. Should I upgrade to 6.0.3, and if so, what is the proper procedure? (I downloaded a 6.0.3 EBF but it warned me that I was about to install 6.0.3 over 6.0.2, and I wasn't sure whether I should proceed.) Thanks, Brian Brane (brian_brane@email.msn.com) Accomplishing the impossible means only the boss will add it to your regular duties. You might want to post this over in the sybase.sqlanywhere groups. On Tue, 10 Oct 2000 10:28:32 -0400, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.database...

Upgrade DataArchitect from 6.0 To 6.1.0
Hi All I plan to upgrade my data architect from 6.0 to 6.1.0. I would like to know if anybody has faced some major problem with their model after upgradation. I mean all the model are working fine or any problem or any lose of information or object . Any know bugs...... with 6.1.0 cheers Rakesh Hi Rakesh, I suggest that you upgrade to 6.1.x as soon as possible. The last bug fixes for 6.0.0 of PowerDesigner were made in 6.0.0 ptf4. Any additional bug fixes will be made to the 6.1.x code base. I do not expect you to run into any problems but if you do encounter...

Web resources about - Upgrade from 6.0.x to 6.0.4 - sybase.sqlanywhere.linux

H-1 upgrade program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The H-1 upgrade program refers to the United States Marine Corps 's program to develop the AH-1Z Viper and UH-1Y Venom to replace its aging fleets ...

Tumblr Referrals From Facebook Up 2.5X Following Upgrade For Timeline
Since upgrading for timeline and launching with open graph in April, Tumblr has seen its referral traffic from Facebook rise by more than 2.5 ...

Facebook Platform Upgrade Guide
Upgrade instructions for Facebook's platform across versions.

Facebook Allows Users to Upgrade to the New Messages Product, Why You Should
Some users are seeing a prompt when they visit their Facebook Messages inbox allowing them to upgrade to the New Messages product launched in ...

Search Twitter - upgrade
... here Search Refresh julia @ d0gbones 3m I laughed at the call handler when he told me it'd be £400 to stay on my current price plan and upgrade ...

Todo 6 (for devices that cannot upgrade to version 7) on the App Store on iTunes
Get Todo 6 (for devices that cannot upgrade to version 7) on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Desktop Audio Upgrade - Flickr - Photo Sharing!
I needed some new speakers for my desktop computer system at home. I've been tolerating JBL creature 2.1 system for a couple of years now and ...

EU Project INDECT, Orwell gets an upgrade - YouTube
EU Project INDECT, Orwell gets an upgrade - YouTube