SQL Anywhere Server and Interbase Server

We are having problems running the SQL Anywhere server and the Interbase
server at the same time.  We are using NT 4.0. Does anyone know what needs
to be done to do this? Or what can cause problems when this is done?

Thanks,
Kevin Hutek
Schlafhorst Automation
0
Kevin

>We are having problems running the SQL Anywhere server and the Interbase
>server at the same time.  We are using NT 4.0. Does anyone know what needs
>to be done to do this? Or what can cause problems when this is done?

What happens?

Leo Tohill - Team Powersoft
-- Please post in newsgroup, not via email <
0
leotohill