I can't creating database when i using Creat database.

I get a fail meg. like SQL error (-143)- column '@database_version' not
found.
Yes i think the problem can be at i have installed an ebf.......... but is
it ?
regards
christian

0
Christian

I had the same problem.  I accidentally had 6.02 and 5.xx on my machine.  My
system path was finding the 5.xx libraries first, but I was running Create
Database from 6.02 Sybase Central.  Once I deleted the 5.xx directory and
cleaned up my path the problem went away.  Hope that helps.

Christian Jonasson <christian.jonasson@brightid.se> wrote in message
> I get a fail meg. like SQL error (-143)- column '@database_version' not
> found.
> Yes i think the problem can be at i have installed an ebf.......... but is
> it ?
> regards
> christian

0
Andy
12/21/1999 8:18:40 PM
The problem is not the path, sorry
I have try it...
with regards
christian
Andy Robinson <robinsa@sti.imshealth.com> skrev i
diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:ARNLfD$S$GA.287@forums.sybase.com...
> I had the same problem.  I accidentally had 6.02 and 5.xx on my machine.
My
> system path was finding the 5.xx libraries first, but I was running Create
> Database from 6.02 Sybase Central.  Once I deleted the 5.xx directory and
> cleaned up my path the problem went away.  Hope that helps.
>

> Christian Jonasson <christian.jonasson@brightid.se> wrote in message
> > I get a fail meg. like SQL error (-143)- column '@database_version' not
> > found.
> > Yes i think the problem can be at i have installed an ebf.......... but
is
> > it ?
> > regards
> > christian

0
Christian
12/22/1999 1:48:47 PM
Have found out were it fails it is the scripts is wrong.
It fixed and thanks to the answer.
regard
christian
Christian Jonasson <christian.jonasson@brightid.se> skrev i
diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:YzxehLIT$GA.164@forums.sybase.com...
> The problem is not the path, sorry
> I have try it...
> with regards
> christian
> Andy Robinson <robinsa@sti.imshealth.com> skrev i
> diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:ARNLfD$S$GA.287@forums.sybase.com...
> > I had the same problem.  I accidentally had 6.02 and 5.xx on my machine.
> My
> > system path was finding the 5.xx libraries first, but I was running
Create
> > Database from 6.02 Sybase Central.  Once I deleted the 5.xx directory
and
> > cleaned up my path the problem went away.  Hope that helps.
> >

> > Christian Jonasson <christian.jonasson@brightid.se> wrote in message
> > > I get a fail meg. like SQL error (-143)- column '@database_version'
not
> > > found.
> > > Yes i think the problem can be at i have installed an ebf..........
but
> is
> > > it ?
> > > regards
> > > christian

0
Christian

Can't find any 'Create new database'
Hi, I'm a newbie in PB I've just bought a book 'Developing Power Builder 5 App.' I click on applicaiton painter, then the example will show up however, when i want to create new database i can;t find that menu on the file menubar Instead there's only configure ODBC anyone can help? If i can't create new database then i can;t go on to next page for my book :) Thanks Teguh Luntoro Actually, the best way to create a new SQLAnywhere database is to use the Sybase Central utility, or just use the dbwrite program (typically located in c:\sqlany50\win32)...

Can't find database created from VisualStudio2005 when using SQLServerManagement Studio
I created a MDF database from VisualStudio2005 named "JKJM_SQLExpress.mdf" (I did this by add new item - SQL Database). It works fine. When I open SQLServerManagementStudioExpressCTP - I can't find "JKJM_SQLExpress.mdf" database. Why.  is a .mdf a database inside SQLExpress?  What exactly is SQLServerManagementStudioExpressCTP, can I use it to see .mdf's created from VS2005?   thx TaylorSounds...

Manually creating Membership database objects (I can't use aspnet_regsql.exe)
Hello,I have been asked by boss to create a set up web site for the CMS we have developed.It uses ASP.NET Membership and I need to be able to give my set-up wizard SQL Server details and manually build all the objects required by ASP.NET Membership.I was having a look through the .Net 2 framework folder and I found a bunch of .SQL files, but they don't contain all the scripts to build all the tables and stored procs, for example there is no script to set up the aspnet_Users table.Does anyone know how I can manually run the membership set up on a user specified database?Cheers,Greg. When...

Can't Create Database!
I can't believe this... I thought I was out of the woods with finding that updating my Winsock layer would allow me to open the Java Tools on a Windows 95 machine. So I can open and work in databases all day long under ASA8.0, build 4251 now, however, once I try and go create a new database through the wizard I get the same message "Unable to start database server", followed by a stack trace (see attached). Anybody got an idea of what I can look at, to see if I can fix this problem?? Again, FWIW, I can create databases under the dbinit utility, and then open tho...

can't connect to or create a database
Hi, newbie question... I've installed SQL Server 2005 Express and Visual Web Developer Express. I can't seem to connect to or create a database in Visual Web Dev. I can see the Local SQL Server where it says Select or enter a server name. When I try to select or enter a database name I get this error: Shared Memory Provider: The specified module could not be found. I get the same error message when I try to create a new database after selecting the local server and giving it a name. Not sure what's going wrong... Hi, I've started doing this tutorial: http://www.msdn...

can't create MSDE2000 database
Hello,I just downloaded and installed WEB MATRIX and MSDE2000.WEB MATRIX works well , but when I try to create a new database , it says:   could not create a new database   SQL Server does not exist or access denied   ConnectionOpen[Connect[]]I guess - something wrong with MSDE2000 installation , but what?  Could anybody help?(I am using Windows XP Home Edition)MICHAEL Try and install the MSDE from command line in SQL Mode. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q324998  Regards, Narayana Rao Surapaneni Architect | A...

Creating report while MS Access database is open causes error "Cannot create a connection to data source 'xyz'. (rsErrorOpeningConnection) file already in use
Hi All We have a small MS Access application for tracking our time worked on projects. The database is MS Access. We have created reporting services reports to display data about time spent on different projects etc. Whenever someone is running the MS Access application to track their time, none of the reporting services reports will display. the following error occures. An An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Cannot create a connection to data source 'XYZDatabase'. (rsErrorOpeningConnection) Could not use ''; file already i...

can't create a local database in App_Data
Hi, everyone,     I am a beginner to asp.net. i need some help for this problem.     vwd and sql server are both express edition on my computer.  i have been trying to create a local database in app_data with the default instance of sql server but i can't. The service name for the default instance is mssqlserver and there isn't any problem for me to connect to a server database in the database explorer.    with a named instance of sql server installed, which bears the service name of sqlexpress, i was able to create a loc...

why I can't create an ODBC for UltraLite Database.
Is there anyone else has this problem. Pls. advise. Thanks Ping wrote in news:4602c025.2214.1681692777@sybase.com of sybase.public.sqlanywhere.mobilink: P> Is there anyone else has this problem. Pls. advise. Thanks The ODBC interface for UL was added _only_ so that DBISQL can connect to it. It is only intended to be used by our internal tools. For convenience sake it would have been nice if DBDSN could have created UL datasources, but that may come in a future version. -- David Fishburn Certified ASA Developer Version 8 iAnywhere Solutions - Sybase Professio...

can't create database for ms-access
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0016_01C0B940.C35AFEE0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1251" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I've made a physical data model and checked it for errors. Power = designer 8.0 said that the model is OK. So then I generated script to = create database in MS-Access 2000. I opened the access2k.mdb, put script and future db name and pressed = Create. So, I got an error: =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=...

can't create database for ms-access
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C0B968.47A9C6A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="windows-1251" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I've made a physical data model and checked it for errors. Power = designer 8.0 said that the model is OK. So then I generated script to = create database in MS-Access 2000. I opened the access2k.mdb, put script and future db name and pressed = Create. So, I got an error: =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=...

Can't base report on stored procedure--'Can't create Datawindow'
I installed IM65 today to give it a try. I made a db config to our local ASE 11.9.2 engine via Sybase' odbc driver that came with 11.9.2. I start a new report, tell it to be tabular and to get data from a SP. It asks which SP and I tell it. The result is an odbc error: Cannot create DataWindow Intersolv SQL ODBC driver: Incorrect syntax near '='. 1 execute dbo.sp_si_addressbest_;0 RETURN_VALUE = :RETURN_VALUE' I can execute the SP fine from SQL Advantage or from Crytal Reports. Thanks. -- Frank Burleigh Indiana University School of Law Bloomi...

Can't create database and virtual directory during deployment
I have created web application in asp.net and also created IM.msi file but when I installed this application to another machine through IM.msi file, it could't create a database in Microsoft SQL Server and virtual directory in IIS. If some one have an idea to solved this problem I will appriciate it....

I can't create the Bugs Database, always have this error.
Hi, I already install Bugzilla on some machines now, But i'm not quite good with it and mandrake yet. So, it's the first time i got this error, and i don't know how to solve the problem. If anyone could help it would be appreciate. Here is my error message. DBI connect('bugs:host=localhost:port=3306','bugs',...) failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2) at ./checksetup.pl line 1231 Thanks alot. Jeff. On 11/10/2003 3:11 PM -0500, Jeff wrote: > I already install Bugzilla on some ...

Web resources about - I can't creating database when i using Creat database. - sybase.sqlanywhere.general