Get version number

Is there any way to retrieve version number (name) from a running
database.

-Roger Nyg�rd
0
roger

select @@version

D A

roger@jobak.no wrote in message <37b7ed8d.1808478895@forums.sybase.com>...
>Is there any way to retrieve version number (name) from a running
>database.
>
>-Roger Nyg�rd

0
Dag

run: select @@version

Cheers,

Hartmut Branz
Sybase Product Support Engineering
Adaptive Server Anywhere

roger@jobak.no wrote:

> Is there any way to retrieve version number (name) from a running
> database.
>
> -Roger Nyg�rd

0
Hartmut

get version number
Hi! Is there any way to get the EAServer version number from a jsp page hosted on the server? /Remus Remus Eserblom wrote: > Hi! > > Is there any way to get the EAServer version number from a jsp page hosted > on the server? > > /Remus > > Take a look at the Management interface method getServerVersion. JSP would be something like <%@ page import="java.util.*" %> <%@ page import="com.sybase.jaguar.system.Management" %> <%@ page import="com.sybase.jaguar.system.ManagementHelper" %> &...

How to get the version number of a file ?
Hello, I use a VB exe file with my PB Application. I wish to know the version number. Is is possible with API? I have tried to use the PFC but only the date is avalaible and returns "00/00/00". May someone help me ? Check the File version Information thread in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general I haven't found the definitive answer yet, but this shows the general method (using various API calls), and hopefully someone will come up with a solution soon! Simon Olivier AIMOND wrote in message ... >Hello, > >I use a VB exe file with my PB ...

HOW DO I GET RID OF THE VERSION NUMBER?
The browser title always shows [ DNN 2.1.2 ] how do i edit this? Thanks Log in with the host account, go to Host > Host Settings Down towards the bottom, uncheck the 'Show Copyright Credits' checkbox. Hiya, You might have found this quicker by doing a forum search (always a good thing to try first), but here goes: view post 679163 Jean-Marie BonnarJean-Marie Bonnarwww.speerio.net Login as Host...Host/Host Settings, uncheck 'Show Copyright Credits?' And loose the caps key when posting...it's rude.~ChrisNet Data Design706Horsman.us Thank you, this forum is the most...

Getting Rhino version number
How do you ask Rhino what version it is (from within Java or JavaScript)? I suppose the answer would be a String like "1.6R5"... On Aug 15, 5:22 pm, "Andrew Mickish" <mick...@ndr.com> wrote: > How do you ask Rhino what version it is (from within Java or JavaScript)? I > suppose the answer would be a String like "1.6R5"... See http://www.mozilla.org/rhino/apidocs/org/mozilla/javascript/Context.html#getImplementationVersion() ...

How get Build and version numbers?
All of our build process is fully automated using scripts and PowerGen. How do I set up something like a resource or include file such that external tools can write to a file which will be imported/read/included during compile, so that the app shows a fixed build and version number? So far, we have to make the change to a specific PBL by hand. If you create an instance variable and set an initial value like the example below, it will have the date the object was last generated. As long as the object is regenerated everytime the compile is done you will be all set. I haven...

Getting application version number
Been searching around for this but can't seem to find it. Is there a way to retreive your .net application's build version number? I was hoping to display it when the app runs to track the version number of the app and maybe at a later time, the version number of the web control libraries used in the app. Thanks in advance hello, try to use this: Response.Write(System.Environment.Version); Good Luck. Bilal Hadiar, MCP, MCTS, MCPD, MCTMicrosoft MVP - Telerik MVP System.Environment.Version should give you the version of the .NET CLR to get the version of your .NET app, try:...

Getting database version numbers
Hi I've got some code that relies on a newish version of postgres ( let's say > 7.0 ). Now, I'm writing a wizardy type thing to find a database to connect this application to ( not nescesarily on the same machine ). I'd like to prevent people from setting the code up on a database that isn't new enough. Is there please in DBI somewhere that let's you retrieve the remove database version number? Thanks Adam Kennedy Under DBD::ODBC you can use GetInfo with SQL_DBMS_VER (18) but I guess you would need to know which underlying DBMS that applied...

Getting the version number of the DLL
Hi Everyone - Is there a way to get the version number from the DLL that is created for a website??? thanks tony I guess that depends, not all dll's have a version number, are you talking about a specific version number for something like dotnetnuke or a control or something like that? Hello - Thanks for replying - I should be more specific... The DLL that is created when you compile the web site, i would like to grab the version number of that DLL from within the web site that it is used in. Thanks tony I actually understood what you were as...

getting rid of version number in titlebar
hi, i'm a n00b to dnn. Wanting to know how I can get rid of the dnn version number fromt he title bar of the browser when browsing my site. thx for any comments This is under the host settings. You must login in as host, then under "Host Settings" there is a checkbox for "Disable Version in Page Title?".~ChrisNet Data Design706Horsman.us thx for info, that worked. Still Confused. Upgraded to 2.1.1 and cannot seem to find setting. Is it suppose to be under host settings? If you turn off the copyright this will turn it off in the title bar.Regards, Dou...

getting application version and build number
Hi, TOSVersion returns OS info, is there a way to get the version/build number of the application? thanks, Angelo > TOSVersion returns OS info, is there a way to get the version/build number of the application? Check out by blog post on the topic here: http://delphihaven.wordpress.com/2012/12/08/retrieving-the-applications-version-string/ Short answer is that you are likely to need to drop down to the operating system API, though it's not too hard, especially on OS X. cool, that solves the problem, thanks. > {quote:title=Chris Rolliston wrote:}{quote} > > ...

SqlAnywhere 5 for Solaris version number
I know that the latest version of SqlAnywhere for Solaris is 5.5.04. Does anyone know how I can find out what is the version that I have installed? Thank you in advance, Liam. Start the engine and one of the first things it prints out is the engine version. At least on the WinTel versions it does. -- Jim Egan [TeamPS] Dynamic Data Solutions, Inc. http://www.dyn-data.com Houston, TX *********************************************************** Enterprise Applications in Your Future? JumpStart '99 Enterprise S...

How to get version number of calling assembly?
We have a portal with 10 asp.net application, each application is a separate project. The header and footer for all the asp.net application are the same so we decided to create asp.net server controls under a MyServercontrols assembly (MyServercontrols.dll) My question is on the footer so let us get to it? Footer is a very simple server control all it has to do is display the copyrights and the version number of the application it is running in. Say AppTest is a website (AppTest.dll, version 2.1) .The footer server control is used in this project which is in MyServercontrols.dll ....

Get ASA version number through sql
I have an application that works with different databaese and different versions of ASA. When I start the application, I would like to know, if I am with ASA, which version of server is it. I send a dummy sql to the database and look in the sqlca.sqlreturndata, but I receive Sybase SQL Anywhere ( for older version ) , and SQL Anywhere ( for syb 10 ) ( or Oracle.... if oracle ) How can I get the version/built number of sybase? Claude Use SELECT @@VERSION FROM DUMMY You can find other global variables such as @@version in the help - find the section SQL Anywh...

How to get the version-Number of on old database-file
I am using ASA 9.01 I have started an older database-file. How to get the version-Number of the database-file ( abcdef.DB ) Thanks Peter Peter Stojkovic wrote: > > I have started an older database-file. > How to get the version-Number of the database-file ( abcdef.DB ) > There really isn't a way. The "version" number in a database file represents the capabilities of the .db file, not the version with which it was created. Is there a particular reason you are hoping to get this information? greg.fenton -- Greg Fenton Consultant, S...

Web resources about - Get version number - sybase.sqlanywhere.general

Android version history - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Global Android version distribution since December 2009. As of September 2013, Android 4.1/4.2 Jelly Bean is the most widely-used Android version, ...

Donald Trump accidentally calls right wing’s version of “religious liberty” exactly what it is: power ...
... make appeals to “religious freedom” they’re advocating for a restoration of lost privilege . Unlike his opponents’ more subtle version of Christian ...

Apple seeds the first beta version of iOS 9.2.1 to registered developers
A little more than a week after introducing iOS 9.2 to the general public , Apple has just seeded the first beta version of iOS 9.2.1. to registered ...

Most Android devices run an outdated OS version
More than 80 percent of Android devices are running an outdated version of the operating system. Those are the results of an inquiry among users ...

Microsoft is making a custom version of Windows 10 for the Chinese government
Microsoft is working with the Chinese government to make a custom version of Windows 10, according to a blog post . The software will be used ...

Force Awakens cast gives us all a nerdgasm with a cappella version of Star Wars
There are two things in the universe that give us incomparable joy: Apple devices and Star Wars nerdery. The latter is strong with the video ...

Evernote Shutting Down Support for Clearly, Evernote for Pebble, and Versions of Skitch
Evernote announced that they will be ending support for multiple functions yesterday, bringing what is virtually a demise to Skitch for Windows, ...

Evernote to end support for Clearly, Evernote for Pebble, and versions of Skitch
... for Windows and mobile platforms made annotating images easy. Today, you can find the most popular features from these two apps in many versions ...

Ciena to Offer Commercial Version of ONOS SDN Operating System
The company in the first quarter 2016 will launch Blue Planet ONOS to help service providers embrace SDN and NFV for their data centers.

How Did Basketball End Up With Four Versions (And Counting) Of One Stat?
... usage rate is, or should be, or how it is calculated. Many analytics-minded observers don’t even know there are different, competing versions ...