General error: internal database error

I've got this error message while trying to create index:

"General error: internal database error. Transaction rolled back."

What could cause that error? What can be done in this situation?

 Thanks

Ricardas


0
Ricardas
6/7/1998 8:13:40 PM
sybase.sqlanywhere.general 32637 articles. 22 followers. Follow

15 Replies
1620 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 14
Get it on Google Play
Get it on Apple App Store

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------8FAF9B581B4945BDB0446FD5
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Please boot the engine by hand by going to the command prompt and doing:

dbeng50.exe <path to dbfile>

What error message occurs on the SQL Anywhere console?

Dave Wolf
Sybase Professional Services

Ricardas wrote:

> I've got this error message while trying to create index:
>
> "General error: internal database error. Transaction rolled back."
>
> What could cause that error? What can be done in this situation?
>
>  Thanks
>
> Ricardas



--------------8FAF9B581B4945BDB0446FD5
Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="vcard.vcf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Description: Card for David Wolf
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="vcard.vcf"

begin:          vcard
fn:             David Wolf
n:              Wolf;David
org:            Sybase Professional Services
adr:            6550 Rock Spring Dr;;Suite 800;Bethesda;MD;20817;USA
email;internet: dwolf@sybase.com
title:          Consultant
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard


--------------8FAF9B581B4945BDB0446FD5--

0
David
6/8/1998 1:45:24 PM
No error message.
This occurs only if I want to create index on one particular table.


David Lance Wolf wrote in message <357BEAF3.5EA5CBC5@sybase.com>...
>Please boot the engine by hand by going to the command prompt and doing:
>
>dbeng50.exe <path to dbfile>
>
>What error message occurs on the SQL Anywhere console?
>
>Dave Wolf
>Sybase Professional Services
>
>Ricardas wrote:
>
>> I've got this error message while trying to create index:
>>
>> "General error: internal database error. Transaction rolled back."
>>
>> What could cause that error? What can be done in this situation?
>>
>>  Thanks
>>
>> Ricardas
>
>
>


0
Ricardas
6/8/1998 3:12:10 PM
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------18A7C71A35B6478670EB2162
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Can you run dbvalid on this database?

Dave Wolf
Sybase Professional Services

Ricardas wrote:

> No error message.
> This occurs only if I want to create index on one particular table.
>
> David Lance Wolf wrote in message <357BEAF3.5EA5CBC5@sybase.com>...
> >Please boot the engine by hand by going to the command prompt and doing:
> >
> >dbeng50.exe <path to dbfile>
> >
> >What error message occurs on the SQL Anywhere console?
> >
> >Dave Wolf
> >Sybase Professional Services
> >
> >Ricardas wrote:
> >
> >> I've got this error message while trying to create index:
> >>
> >> "General error: internal database error. Transaction rolled back."
> >>
> >> What could cause that error? What can be done in this situation?
> >>
> >>  Thanks
> >>
> >> Ricardas
> >
> >
> >



--------------18A7C71A35B6478670EB2162
Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="vcard.vcf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Description: Card for David Wolf
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="vcard.vcf"

begin:          vcard
fn:             David Wolf
n:              Wolf;David
org:            Sybase Professional Services
adr:            6550 Rock Spring Dr;;Suite 800;Bethesda;MD;20817;USA
email;internet: dwolf@sybase.com
title:          Consultant
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard


--------------18A7C71A35B6478670EB2162--

0
David
6/8/1998 3:14:26 PM
I hit that error before.  Validation didn't work.  It turned out to be a bad
page, which was fixed with a Sybase internal util.  Tech. support wouldn't let
me have a copy of the util. even though I paid $125 for the call in which he
couldn't tell me why I got a page error.  It felt like I paid someone $125 to
run scandisk, but at least I can own scandisk.  Oh well...

David Lance Wolf wrote:

> Can you run dbvalid on this database?
>
> Dave Wolf
> Sybase Professional Services
>
> Ricardas wrote:
>
> > No error message.
> > This occurs only if I want to create index on one particular table.
> >
> > David Lance Wolf wrote in message <357BEAF3.5EA5CBC5@sybase.com>...
> > >Please boot the engine by hand by going to the command prompt and doing:
> > >
> > >dbeng50.exe <path to dbfile>
> > >
> > >What error message occurs on the SQL Anywhere console?
> > >
> > >Dave Wolf
> > >Sybase Professional Services
> > >
> > >Ricardas wrote:
> > >
> > >> I've got this error message while trying to create index:
> > >>
> > >> "General error: internal database error. Transaction rolled back."
> > >>
> > >> What could cause that error? What can be done in this situation?
> > >>
> > >>  Thanks
> > >>
> > >> Ricardas
> > >
> > >
> > >
>
>   ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>   David Wolf <dwolf@sybase.com>
>   Consultant
>   Sybase Professional Services
>
>   David Wolf
>   Consultant                    <dwolf@sybase.com>
>   Sybase Professional Services
>   6550 Rock Spring Dr           Netscape Conference Address
>   Suite 800                     Netscape Conference DLS Server
>   Bethesda
>   MD
>   20817
>   USA
>   Additional Information:
>   Last Name      Wolf
>   First Name     David
>   Version        2.1



0
Kyle
6/8/1998 10:46:32 PM
They are not running just scandisk.  They have to reconstruct the page
structure of the database and it doesn't always work.  They wouldn't even
let me have it and I begged real hard.
-- 
Jim Egan [TeamPS]
Dealer Solutions, Inc.
Houston, TX

0
Jim
6/9/1998 2:01:07 AM
Yes, I've ran dbvalid and got an error message: "Runtime SQL error - index
AcTrX1 has missing index entries"
What shall I do?


David Lance Wolf wrote in message <357BFFD2.B29CA65@sybase.com>...
>Can you run dbvalid on this database?
>
>Dave Wolf
>Sybase Professional Services
>
>Ricardas wrote:
>
>> No error message.
>> This occurs only if I want to create index on one particular table.
>>
>> David Lance Wolf wrote in message <357BEAF3.5EA5CBC5@sybase.com>...
>> >Please boot the engine by hand by going to the command prompt and doing:
>> >
>> >dbeng50.exe <path to dbfile>
>> >
>> >What error message occurs on the SQL Anywhere console?
>> >
>> >Dave Wolf
>> >Sybase Professional Services
>> >
>> >Ricardas wrote:
>> >
>> >> I've got this error message while trying to create index:
>> >>
>> >> "General error: internal database error. Transaction rolled back."
>> >>
>> >> What could cause that error? What can be done in this situation?
>> >>
>> >>  Thanks
>> >>
>> >> Ricardas
>> >
>> >
>> >
>
>
>


0
Ricardas
6/9/1998 11:46:02 AM
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------0AAFD31F934C72F9F7F6181B
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Me neither nor.

Dave Wolf
Sybase Professional Services

Jim Egan wrote:

> They are not running just scandisk.  They have to reconstruct the page
> structure of the database and it doesn't always work.  They wouldn't even
> let me have it and I begged real hard.
> --
> Jim Egan [TeamPS]
> Dealer Solutions, Inc.
> Houston, TX



--------------0AAFD31F934C72F9F7F6181B
Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="vcard.vcf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Description: Card for David Wolf
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="vcard.vcf"

begin:          vcard
fn:             David Wolf
n:              Wolf;David
org:            Sybase Professional Services
adr:            6550 Rock Spring Dr;;Suite 800;Bethesda;MD;20817;USA
email;internet: dwolf@sybase.com
title:          Consultant
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard


--------------0AAFD31F934C72F9F7F6181B--

0
David
6/9/1998 12:08:36 PM
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------AED94C7E9AEEB7D18283DEA4
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Drop that index, and recreate it.

Dave Wolf
Sybase Professional Services

Ricardas wrote:

> Yes, I've ran dbvalid and got an error message: "Runtime SQL error - index
> AcTrX1 has missing index entries"
> What shall I do?
>
> David Lance Wolf wrote in message <357BFFD2.B29CA65@sybase.com>...
> >Can you run dbvalid on this database?
> >
> >Dave Wolf
> >Sybase Professional Services
> >
> >Ricardas wrote:
> >
> >> No error message.
> >> This occurs only if I want to create index on one particular table.
> >>
> >> David Lance Wolf wrote in message <357BEAF3.5EA5CBC5@sybase.com>...
> >> >Please boot the engine by hand by going to the command prompt and doing:
> >> >
> >> >dbeng50.exe <path to dbfile>
> >> >
> >> >What error message occurs on the SQL Anywhere console?
> >> >
> >> >Dave Wolf
> >> >Sybase Professional Services
> >> >
> >> >Ricardas wrote:
> >> >
> >> >> I've got this error message while trying to create index:
> >> >>
> >> >> "General error: internal database error. Transaction rolled back."
> >> >>
> >> >> What could cause that error? What can be done in this situation?
> >> >>
> >> >>  Thanks
> >> >>
> >> >> Ricardas
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >
> >
> >
> >



--------------AED94C7E9AEEB7D18283DEA4
Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="vcard.vcf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Description: Card for David Wolf
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="vcard.vcf"

begin:          vcard
fn:             David Wolf
n:              Wolf;David
org:            Sybase Professional Services
adr:            6550 Rock Spring Dr;;Suite 800;Bethesda;MD;20817;USA
email;internet: dwolf@sybase.com
title:          Consultant
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard


--------------AED94C7E9AEEB7D18283DEA4--

0
David
6/9/1998 12:09:30 PM
FYI, Tech support doesn't have access to the tool either.  It is a development only tool.
We can't let you guys have all the fun ;-)

Jason Hinsperger
Product Quality Engineering
Sybase SQL Anywhere


David Lance Wolf wrote:

> Me neither nor.
>
> Dave Wolf
> Sybase Professional Services
>
> Jim Egan wrote:
>
> > They are not running just scandisk.  They have to reconstruct the page
> > structure of the database and it doesn't always work.  They wouldn't even
> > let me have it and I begged real hard.
> > --
> > Jim Egan [TeamPS]
> > Dealer Solutions, Inc.
> > Houston, TX
>
>                                                   ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>   David Wolf <dwolf@sybase.com>
>   Consultant
>   Sybase Professional Services
>
>   David Wolf
>   Consultant                    <dwolf@sybase.com>
>   Sybase Professional Services
>   6550 Rock Spring Dr           Netscape Conference Address
>   Suite 800                     Netscape Conference DLS Server
>   Bethesda
>   MD
>   20817
>   USA
>   Additional Information:
>   Last Name      Wolf
>   First Name     David
>   Version        2.1



0
Jason
6/9/1998 1:07:57 PM
This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
--------------071B289DA25F2DB435974E6B
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Fun.... right.... thats what I've been missing :-)

Dave Wolf
Sybase Professional Services

Jason Hinsperger wrote:

> FYI, Tech support doesn't have access to the tool either.  It is a development only tool.
> We can't let you guys have all the fun ;-)
>
> Jason Hinsperger
> Product Quality Engineering
> Sybase SQL Anywhere
>
> David Lance Wolf wrote:
>
> > Me neither nor.
> >
> > Dave Wolf
> > Sybase Professional Services
> >
> > Jim Egan wrote:
> >
> > > They are not running just scandisk.  They have to reconstruct the page
> > > structure of the database and it doesn't always work.  They wouldn't even
> > > let me have it and I begged real hard.
> > > --
> > > Jim Egan [TeamPS]
> > > Dealer Solutions, Inc.
> > > Houston, TX
> >
> >                                                   ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> >   David Wolf <dwolf@sybase.com>
> >   Consultant
> >   Sybase Professional Services
> >
> >   David Wolf
> >   Consultant                    <dwolf@sybase.com>
> >   Sybase Professional Services
> >   6550 Rock Spring Dr           Netscape Conference Address
> >   Suite 800                     Netscape Conference DLS Server
> >   Bethesda
> >   MD
> >   20817
> >   USA
> >   Additional Information:
> >   Last Name      Wolf
> >   First Name     David
> >   Version        2.1



--------------071B289DA25F2DB435974E6B
Content-Type: text/x-vcard; charset=us-ascii; name="vcard.vcf"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Description: Card for David Wolf
Content-Disposition: attachment; filename="vcard.vcf"

begin:          vcard
fn:             David Wolf
n:              Wolf;David
org:            Sybase Professional Services
adr:            6550 Rock Spring Dr;;Suite 800;Bethesda;MD;20817;USA
email;internet: dwolf@sybase.com
title:          Consultant
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard


--------------071B289DA25F2DB435974E6B--

0
David
6/9/1998 1:54:15 PM
It's been so long since I've had any fun I have forgotten what it's like. 
Send me the tool so I can remember! <g>
-- 
Jim Egan [TeamPS]
Dealer Solutions, Inc.
Houston, TX

0
Jim
6/10/1998 2:34:48 AM
On Tue, 09 Jun 1998 08:09:30 -0400, David Lance Wolf
<dwolf@sybase.com> wrote:

>Drop that index, and recreate it.
>
>Dave Wolf
>Sybase Professional Services
>
>Ricardas wrote:
>
>> Yes, I've ran dbvalid and got an error message: "Runtime SQL error - index
>> AcTrX1 has missing index entries"
>> What shall I do?
>>

But make a backup copy first.  I've had a drop/recreate index turn
into an assertion!

Tom

0
TomJenkins
6/10/1998 1:21:49 PM
I've tried to drop and recreate that index, tried to unload that table and
got various error messages (even when I tried to select from that table) :
* Assertion failed 51901 Page for requested record not a table page or
record not present on page.
* Assertion failed 51908 Row segment expected to be f...
* Assertion failed 57022 invalid free page format detected when writing.
* Assertion failed 50213 Page number on page does not match page requested.

This happens on one table.

Is it any possibility to fix problem? Or I need to drop that table at all??
WHAT have caused this? How can I escape this kind of problems in future??

Ricardas Siaulys



Tom Jenkins wrote in message <357e883a.2938194@forums.powersoft.com>...
>On Tue, 09 Jun 1998 08:09:30 -0400, David Lance Wolf
><dwolf@sybase.com> wrote:
>
>>Drop that index, and recreate it.
>>
>>Dave Wolf
>>Sybase Professional Services
>>
>>Ricardas wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, I've ran dbvalid and got an error message: "Runtime SQL error -
index
>>> AcTrX1 has missing index entries"
>>> What shall I do?
>>>
>
>But make a backup copy first.  I've had a drop/recreate index turn
>into an assertion!
>
>Tom
>


0
Ricardas
6/11/1998 11:15:59 AM
You may not even be able to drop the table since you can't drop the index. 
I suggest you rebuild the database using DBUNLOAD.EXE and specify the "/u"
parameter so that it unloads the data in an unordered state.  Normally the
data will get unloaded in the order of the primary key.  Makes for faster,
tighter loads but the unload dies if your primary key is corrupted.
-- 
Jim Egan [TeamPS]
Dealer Solutions, Inc.
Houston, TX

0
Jim
6/12/1998 1:31:18 AM
Ok, but I am afraid to meet the same problem again, so Can anyone tell me
WHAT caused this problem, where could be the reason of this? How can I
escape this in future??



Jim Egan wrote in message <01bd95aa$f5d5cb50$01aaaaaa@homeserver>...
>You may not even be able to drop the table since you can't drop the index.
>I suggest you rebuild the database using DBUNLOAD.EXE and specify the "/u"
>parameter so that it unloads the data in an unordered state.  Normally the
>data will get unloaded in the order of the primary key.  Makes for faster,
>tighter loads but the unload dies if your primary key is corrupted.
>--
>Jim Egan [TeamPS]
>Dealer Solutions, Inc.
>Houston, TX
>


0
Ricardas
6/12/1998 1:48:16 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

General error : internal database error ???
I have a client that is running Novell 4.1 with sqlanywhere 5.5.04; At this installation the workstations are constantly crapping out with the above mentioned error; We have tried most everything as it relates to the novell OS - even installed the latest servicepack (7); but to no avail; I am usually pretty good at solving problems but this one doesn't give me enough to go on; does anyone have a suggestion or two about what might be happening ? I have 20 other installations running novell 4.1 with no problem; tia Dennis Hank Have you tried comparing the SQLA instal...

errors errors errors..
Name: harun Email: harunbjk1903hrnatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: errors errors errors.. Comments: first of all when i launch firefox (3) i cant enter websites via writing.. for example when I type "google" and then press ctrl and enter, it crashes.. and i take lots of error reports. firefox 2 was better.. see you again , harun Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; tr; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

error error error
These are the 2 new errors i am getting now:   1).  Server Error in '/' Application. Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. Please review the specific error details below and modify your configuration file appropriately. Parser Error Message: It is an error to use a section registered as allowDefinition='MachineToApplication' beyond application level. This error can be caused by a virtual directory not being configured as an application in IIS.Source Error: Line 53: ...

Error, Error and more errors
Okay, all I wanted to do was test this app out and it has been a nightmare. 1.) Didn't install the sql database. I had to manually install it. 2.) I get errors when trying to add a picture to an album. "Procedure or function ngUpdatePicture has too many arguments specified" Any ideas? I've gotten more errors than this, but there is no use in bitchin. Are you using the v1.6.1 installer? Also, did you select to install the SQL Server db and give it a valid admin login? What were some of the error messages? Did you have an existing DB from a previous install? ...

General error: I/O error
From a select statement, I get the following error... Select error: SQLSTATE = S1000 [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anywhere]General error:I/O error Fatal error: No error -- transaction rolled back. Since all I'm trying to do is a simple select, It seems like the database file is corrupt. Please advise if you have seen this error or know what is going on. The environment is ASA6.0.03 and WindowsNT4. Thank you. If you look in the window of the database server, do you see any errors? Can you execute other selects? -- Reg Domaratzki Sybase Mobile and...

General error: unknown error -308
My customer is getting the following error on 3 of 5 workstations. Novell Network running IPX. Membership/121 -308 - S1000:[Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anywhere]General error: unknown error -308 Any Ideas? -- Elizabeth Livingston elivingston@advsol.com Turn on debugging in the client connection and see if you are getting any network errors. -308 is a connection terminated error. You can use the DBG and LOG connection parameters in your connect string, or check the "display debugging information to a file" and add a file name on the advanced tab of your ODBC...

Error error error, help me
Hello, How do I populate a drop down list in asp.net from a database? I have a block of vbscript code that does the server side coding for it. My code is as follows.. <script language="vb" runat="server"> Dim objConn As OleDbConnection = New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=c:\data\employee.mdb;") Dim Sql, valEmp As String Dim objDREmp as OleDbDataReader Sub FillEmployeeName(sender As Object, e As System.EventArgs) Sql = "select * from [Employee]" Dim objCommand As Ole...

if there is some error with db should user get redirected to a general error page?
 Hi All.Lets say there is an error with inserting data to db, some server error or whatever should the user get redirected to an error page? The page i am working on is activate account so if whilst checking data with db there is a problem should the user get redirected or should the error come up on the page in question? Help please. aspd:Lets say there is an error with inserting data to db, some server error or whatever should the user get redirected to an error page?  . If some insert/ update errors happen, then it is best to provide some feedback to the user on the pag...

error after error
Hello, All I seem to be getting an error I don't quite understand. Can someone point out why I'm geeting this error? The first error states: unquoted string "subroutines" may clash with future reserved word at NPtest.pl line 6. after I quote "subroutines" I get an error that states: syntax error at NPtest.pl line 6, near "require" Execution of NPtest.pl aborted due to compilation errors. Heres the first script: #!/usr/bin/perl # NEWPACKAGE.pl package NEWPACKAGE sub printing1 {print "duh duh duh.\n&quo...

What generals generally do
Reading a McChrystal thread elsewhere, I came across someone quoting a US general http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Smedley_Butler > I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and > during that period I spent most of my time as a high class thug for > Big Business, for Wall Street and the bankers. In short, I was a > racketeer, a gangster for capitalism. I helped make Mexico and > especially Tampico safe for American oil interests in 1914. I helped > make Haiti and Cuba a decent place for the National City Bank boys to > collect revenues in. I ...

Error or not error?
Hi gurus, hope you can help me with this problem: OS: Solaris 7 ASE: 12.5 I recently got some strange error messages when doing dbcc tablealloc with fix: *************************************************************** TABLE: hence_meaning OBJID = 100192376 INDID=0 FIRST=1817 ROOT=401935 SORT=0 INDID=2 FIRST=2882 ROOT=2881 SORT=1 Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 330126, object 100192376; got page 0, object 0. Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 272316, object 100192376; got page 0, object 0. Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 322961, object 100192376; got p...

error error !
Full Message: ERROR{} Additional Information: None Severity: Error Date: November 14, 2007 11:42:35 AM Acknowledged Date: None Source: /Devices/Workstations/b2305dsyldes-58 Message ID: ERROR Probable Cause URL: None Log ID: ac4f2a9dbea6435421f4d9f92db8e971 Related Objects: None What does this means ? Marc-Andre, no idea, maybe a little more background information would help? -- Shaun Pond well, nothing special to say, some DLU policy, 1 remote policy, that's about it.......... Shaun Pond wrote: > Marc-Andre, > > no idea, maybe a little m...

ERROR
Hi,Can anyone solve my problem?I am using the postgres database with postgres odbc driver.  I create a asp.net page to access this database. However, the error occurs sometimes but not everytime.I only thing solve it is to restart the iis.The error message is: ERROR - no error information available Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException: ERROR - no error information availableSourc...

General network error. Check your network documentation. Error number 11
  Hi,I am getting the following error (When i am trying to update the column thru windows service) Please let me know the solution for the following.The following error is comming only when i set CommandTimeout to infinity (Commandtimeout=0).General network error.  Check your network documentation. Number 11 Procedure ConnectionRead (recv()). Class 20 State 0 Source .Net SqlClient Data Provider Server  Line number 0 Thanks and Best RegardsNagaraju A Then I probably wouldn't set the CommandTimeout to zero, that's an easy fix. For other ideas of what might be...

Web resources about - General error: internal database error - sybase.sqlanywhere.general

Empire of Japan (internal politics 1914–1944) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Since the Meiji period, Japan had been a nominal constitutional monarchy , but the name did not obscure the fact that Japan’s form of government ...

ACT Policing called to federal police union office in Griffith over internal row
ACT Policing was called&nbsp;to the Australian Federal Police Association offices in Canberra on Wednesday amid ongoing tensions within the organisation's ...

Sam Walsh says internal candidates to be preferred in Rio Tinto succession plan
Rio Tinto directors would prefer their next chief executive to come from within the company, according to the incumbent Sam Walsh

Review: OWC’s Drive Dock turns your Mac’s old internal hard drives into plug-and-play storage
... past their prime. Most people would seek out an external hard drive enclosure , which is ideal if you want to commit to repurposing one internal ...

US Attorneys General say Volkswagen has refused to turn over internal documents
The automaker is citing German privacy laws as justification for not cooperating.

Amazon Sale offers big savings on internal and external Samsung SSD drives
... to ensure lightning-fast access to all of your files. And as is the case with anything else, brands matter. When buy an external or internal ...

Rahm Emanuel: Dangerous Internal Enemy Of Our Country
I've been on Rahm-watch since 2005 and I can't imagine there's any chance he'd resign as mayor of Chicago unless it was part of a plea deal to ...

Newark Police Department Internal Affairs Head To Be Civilian Lawyer « CBS New York
There are some big changes on the way to the Newark Police Department.

Internal GOP memo outlines plan if Trump wins nomination
The person who oversees 2016 GOP Senate races issued a memo to staffers in September imagining Trump as the nominee

Facebook Pulls The Plug On Internal App Incubator, Creative Labs, And Three Underused Apps
After two years and probably thousands of ideas from employees on how to attract users via new programs and apps on the site, Facebook is shuttering ...

Resources last updated: 1/12/2016 10:33:39 AM