bit wise operation

s it possible to do a bit wise operation in SQLA?

0
Abner

Bit-wise arithmetic operations with PB
Hi, Does PB support bit-wise (or byte-wise) operations like XOR, AND, OR etc? -- Adnan �enyurt ------------------------------------------------ /* Pilot Bilgisayar Yaz�l�m Hizmetleri Ltd. �ti. B�kl�m Sok. 20/20 K.Dere 06660 Ankara Tel: 0312 4197163 Faks: 0312 4197164 e-posta: copilot@superonline.com ------------------------------------------------ Not directly, but they can be scripted. In fact, they've been scripted in the PFC Numeric service, so you might want to start there. Good luck, Terry [TeamPS] and Sequel the techno-kitten On Thu, 14 May 1998 10:31:17 +...

Operating in 32-bit vs. 64-bit
I'm sure many of you are running installations that will help me with some questions, so here goes: I'm currently still running 32-bit versions of Windows (mainly XP Pro) on my machines (most of which are at least 5 years old). I'm considering upgrading to a more modern machine (probably i7 920), and switching to a 64-bit OS (would start with Vista 64-bit, then move to Win7 64-bit when it's released -- though am considering moving straight to the Win7 RC version). If running a 64-bit OS, does anyone have problems running RAD Studio in that environment? Do ...

Application Performance between 32 bit and 64 bit Operating Systems
Hi Our Application is developed under Delphi 5 - Database Interbase. Some of our clients have upgraded their infrastructure to 64 bit Operating Systems. I have testing our application in my test bench with 32 bit and 64 bit platforms simultaneously. The DB size is 15 GB. But, I do not see any difference in the application performance etc. 1. If I compile my code in 64 bit compiler and execute the application, will that make any difference? 2. What tools embarcadero has to measure exact application performance between 32 bit and 64 bit platforms? 3. My application do not run on WIND...

Bit operations
Hi, I'm going mad! I'm trying to use some smallish integers as bit vectors. Can anyone tell me why the following produces different (erroneous) results under MacPerl to those on other Unix perls I have access to? use integer; $a = 0x2a | 0; # 42 = 2 + 8 + 32; 106 = 2 + 8 + 32 + 64 print "$a\n"; $a1 = 0x01; $count = 0; while (($a > 0) && ($count < 20)) { print (($a & $a1)); print ", $a, $a1, $count\n"; if (($a1 & $a)>0) { print "We have a $a1\n"; $a -= $a1; } $a...

What generals generally do

General Operation
Name: Joe Smetona Email: joedotsmetonaatgmail.com Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 1 Summary: General Operation Comments: Works well with Windows XP SP2 (fully patched) on P4 HT 3.5 Ghz, 1GB, Dell Optiplex GX620. No Problems Found. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20061204 GranParadiso/3.0a1 ...

Extra Operator bits?
More hyper-operators -------------------- Incidentally, is there any chance we'll have more than one official hyper-operator in Perl6? According to the S3, there's only one, "the" hyper-operator, >><<. If I understand, hyper-operators are just operators which operate on functions (including operators). We effectively already have three more hyper-operators, "sort", "map" and "grep", all of which are operators which take one function and one array. But I can also see uses for some of the other ones from APL (where they...

What is Bit-Wise Indexing?
Do you know the retrieval of bit-wise indexing? I cannot find detailed description of algorithm. I look example below in Sybase IQ white paper. e.g.) column company sales --------------------- A 6 B 9 C 5 bit-wise index for sales ->> 8bit 4bit 2bit 1bit ---------------------------------------- 0 1 1 0 1 0 0 1 0 1 0 ...

Sqlanywhere.general missing?
I have not been able to get to the sqlanywhere.general news group in a couple of weeks now. Has something changed? The newsgroups have moved to a new server. You will need to reset your news. -- Joshua Savill , SYBASE iAnywhere Solutions - Technical Support "James L. Blackburn" <jamesb@round2consulting.com> wrote in message news:il739v4jhptn8f7knlko9h5bk2pcjm9l08@4ax.com... > I have not been able to get to the sqlanywhere.general news group in a > couple of weeks now. Has something changed? > > Same name, different IP address. It co...

Operating on Operation Attributes
It's a given that when creating a condition group for a rule, we often base them upon the status of the operation attributes. A simple example being: Code: -------------------- <if-op-attr name="Telephone Number" op="changing"/> -------------------- I've made a note that if I ever want to determine if an attribute is being removed, that I have to combine two conditions: Code: -------------------- <if-op-attr name="Telephone Number" op="changing"/> <if-op-attr name="Telephone Number" op...

sqlanywhere.so for 64 bit architecture
Has anyone build sqlanywhere.so for using as php module for 64-bit php 4.4 or can someone send me manual , how to make it. Thanks David ...

David Brooks Wises Up (A Bit)
the crisis in US conservatism is fascinating. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/16/opinion/16brooks.html?th&emc=th (logon: helmsthingy/photonic) <quote> Markets tend toward efficiency. People respond in pretty straightforward ways to incentives. The invisible hand forms a spontaneous, dynamic order. Economic behavior can be accurately predicted through elegant models. This view explains a lot, but not the current financial crisis — how so many people could be so stupid, incompetent and self-destructive all at once. The crisis has delivered a blow to classical economic...

element-wise operations on array
Hi! Is there a simple way of multiplying all elements of an array/list with a value, then store the result in a new array, or do I have to use loops? -- Thanks in advance, B. OROSZI Bal�zs wrote: > Hi! Hello, > Is there a simple way of multiplying all elements of an array/list with > a value, then store the result in a new array, or do I have to use loops? my @new_array = map $_ * $value, @array; John -- Perl isn't a toolbox, but a small machine shop where you can special-order certain sorts of tools at low cost and in short order. -- Lar...

bit patterns and bitwise operations
Hi All, I have been trying to write this email for a day or two but the content keeps shifting as my understanding of the problem develops. I have encountered a bit of code that I am struggling to understand completely. The code is for dealing with database fields that are bigint(20) type. | allowcountry1 | bigint(20) | NO | | -1 | | | allowcountry2 | bigint(20) | NO | | -1 | | | allowcountry3 | bigint(20) | NO | | -1 | | | allowcountry5 | bigint(20) | NO ...

Web resources about - bit wise operation - sybase.sqlanywhere.general

Operation Gladio - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Operation Gladio ( Italian : Operazione Gladio ) is the codename for a clandestine NATO " stay-behind " operation in Italy after World War II ...

Defeat of IS in Iraq a matter of when, not if, says operations chief David Johnston
Australia's military operations chief says it is now a matter of &quot;when, not if&quot; the Islamic State terror group is defeated in Iraq. ...

Amazon is in talks to lease 20 cargo planes to build its own overnight air operations
Amazon could soon be leasing at least 20 cargo planes with the goal of building its own air-logistics operations in the US, according to The ...

Military Brass Worries Paris Deal Could Hurt Military Operations
Military Brass Worries Paris Deal Could Hurt Military Operations

MGM Taps Mark Burnett To Run TV Operation After Buying Out JV Partners
MGM has agreed to buy the 45% stake it didn’t own in its United Artists Media Group joint venture from partners Mark Burnett, Roma Downey , and ...

Battlefield 4 The Legacy Operations DLC out today
... version rolls out at 08.00 UTC, PlayStation 4 09.00 UTC, Xbox One 10.00 UTC, PlayStation 3 11.00 UTC, and Xbox 360 12.00 UTC. The Legacy Operations ...

Deutsche Bank Appoints Pascal Boillat As CIO And Head Of Operations, Corporate & Investment Banking
Today, Pascal Boillat was named Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Head of Operations, Corporate & Investment Banking of Deutsche Bank. This ...

Chevy's Special Operations Silverado set to impress
Chevy's Special Operations Silverado set to impress

Reports: Amazon is starting its own air cargo operation, wants to use 20 Boeing freighter jets
Last month, Vice’s Motherboard published a report describing an “air freight transportation operation” run by Amazon. Now, more clues point to ...

The Latest: Operations Center Opens as Gray Trial Nears End
The Latest: Baltimore opens emergency operations center as 1st trial in Gray case nears end