7.02/7.03/7.04

Is there some documentation somewhere that outlines the major differences
between these versions?  It seems that they're all three still active
codebases.
We're using 7.0.2.1506 in production, and I want to recommend an upgrade,
but I'm not sure which version to target.

Paul Horan[TeamSybase]
VCI    Springfield, MA
www.vcisolutions.com

0
Paul

Look at the online help (HtmlHelp) included with 7.04.
The home page has links to new features in 7.0.4(none), 7.0.3, 7.0.2, etc.

Also, from this document on the sybase website
(http://www.sybase.com/detail/1,6904,1002288,00.html), 7.0.2 is "inactive".

--
Shuchit Velkar

"Paul Horan[TeamSybase]" <paulhoran@adelphia.net> wrote in

> Is there some documentation somewhere that outlines the major differences
> between these versions?  It seems that they're all three still active
> codebases.
> We're using 7.0.2.1506 in production, and I want to recommend an upgrade,
> but I'm not sure which version to target.
>
> Paul Horan[TeamSybase]
> VCI    Springfield, MA
> www.vcisolutions.com

0
Shuchit

7.02 or 7.03
I am moving this weekend from 7.01 (we have a problem that has crept up that was supposedly fixed in 7.02). My question is this, I think that 7.03 is a beta. How safe is it to go to 7.03 now, or should I just go to 7.02? We have a simple setup - One MTA, One PO, one gwia, one webacc, and around 200 clients. Pere wrote: > I am moving this weekend from 7.01 (we have a problem that has crept up that > was supposedly fixed in 7.02). My question is this, I think that 7.03 is a > beta. How safe is it to go to 7.03 now, or should I just go to 7.02? > > We h...

Coexistence of Minor releases (7.01, 7.02, 7.03, ...)
The release of minor point versions means that you can not easily have both versions of PB on your computer. This is a problem for any company that has to maintain versions of product on different point releases of PB. This is a problem for everyone - well at least any company that wants to migrate their software to newer release of PB and then TEST it before going into a production environment. This is a HUGE problem for consultants and software development companies that have multiple releases of PB. I think the 7.03 release even had a warning that to go back to 7.02 that you sh...

7 #7
Name: Inan Email: maung_bandungatyahoodotcom Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 8 Summary: 7 Comments: this is my first time use this program Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a8) Gecko/2007091216 GranParadiso/3.0a8 ...

*7*7
Name: baggar Email: zememraatyahoodotfr Product: Gran Paradiso Alpha 1 Summary: *7*7 Comments: haloooooooooooooooo Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a1) Gecko/20061204 GranParadiso/3.0a1 ...

7 #7
Name: Rovensky Email: K_39-9atmaildotru Product: Firefox Summary: 7 Comments: Suuuupeeer! Fox Draive! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; ru; rv:1.8.1.14) Gecko/20080404 Firefox/2.0.0.14 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

SC in 7.04 has 7.03 plug-ins
After updating from 7.03 to 7.04, using default options, Sybase Central (4.0.1.747) reports its plug-ins (both ASA and Mobilink) at version 7.0.3.2116. Is this correct? Richard I have 7.0.4, which I believe I installed, not upgraded. Sybase Central reports the plugins at 7.0.4 after I loaded them. -- David Fishburn Certified SQL Anywhere Associate Sybase - iAnywhere Solutions Professional Services Please only post to the newsgroup EBFs and Maintenance Releases http://downloads.sybase.com/swx/sdmain.stm Whitepapers http://www.sybase.com/developer/mobile/ CaseXpre...

empty dddw column in 7.02 versus 7.03
We installed patch 7.03 and number columns with dddw which contains data value 0 start to be prefilled by 0 when "empty string is null" is checked in edit regime. We installed back library Pbdwe70.dll from 7.02 and all is Ok (dw column is prefilled by empty value again). We use oracle 8.1.6 via O73 or O84 interface. Version mix is dangerous but we had to do it due to time presure. Would you recommend me other solution ? Jiri ...

Can I use 7.03 client with 7.02 system
We have a custom application with worked fine untiol GW 7.02 was installed Is it possible to use 7.03 client with gw 7.02 for 3-4 users who need this? Any issues doing this? * mikel, works fine. Uwe -- Novell Knowledge Partner (NKP) Please don't send me support related e-mail unless I ask you to do so. Just to add... You'll will have a problem if your POA is still running version 7.02 (not the later released HP version) 7.01 or 7.0. This is due to a security fix made pushed in June 2007, in short : You can not connect to a POA running older code than Ma...

Groupwsie client 7; 7.01; 7.02 not working on OS X Tiger (intel)
Hi All, I've seen a few threads on here about issues running the GW client on Apple Macintosh machines, although these threads were posted over a year ago, I am assuming that there is a client that now works on OS X 10.4! I have tried GW client for Mac 7.00; 7.01; 7.02 but none work. I keep getting a Java exception. My OS X box has Java version 5 installed. And I've tried the downloads from this link http://download.novell.com/protected/Summary.jsp?buildid=lVxeIgQeHrM~ but no joy, same java exception error. Anyone got any tips, suggestions? TIA Daniel Da...

PB 7.02/7.03 Crashing When Creating DW's
We've just begun to start experimenting putting dw column extended attributes in PowerDesigner AppModeler 6.1.5.852. DW's generate fine using AppModeler but when we try to build a tabular dw from within PowerBuilder it crashes with this exception on 3 different PC's: The exception generated was c0000005 at address 1124F2C5 (DBI_EditStyleInfo) Deleting the PB catalog repository tables and having PB recreate them fixes the problem until we use PowerDesigner to Generate PowerBuilder Attributes again. Anyone else have this problem? -- Neil Negandhi negandhi@vex.net ...

using 7.03 client toa Access 7.02 P.O.
Is it possible to access a 7.02 Post Office with a 7.03 Client? We're having quirky client problems; signature posting in the middle of a message and HTML default reverting to Plain text on reboot. We're hoping going to 7.03 Client may resolve some of these issues. -- chemmer ------------------------------------------------------------------------ chemmer;1956971 Wrote: > Is it possible to access a 7.02 Post Office with a 7.03 Client? We're > having quirky client problems; signature posting in the middle of a > message and HTML default reverting...

PB 7.02/7.03 Crashing When Creating DW's
[Originally posted to pb.general with no reply. Hoping someone here can shed some light.] We've just begun to start experimenting putting dw column extended attributes in PowerDesigner AppModeler 6.1.5.852. DW's generate fine using AppModeler but when we try to build a tabular dw from within PowerBuilder it crashes with this exception on 3 different PC's: The exception generated was c0000005 at address 1124F2C5 (DBI_EditStyleInfo) Deleting the PB catalog repository tables and having PB recreate them fixes the problem until we use PowerDesigner to Generate PowerBuilder...

CA EZAntivirus ver 7.0.7.7
ftp://ftp.ca.com/pub/myeTrust/apps/ -- Aloke ---- to reply by e-mail remove 123 and change invalid to com ...

windows 7 #7
Name: kieran Email: kieranian2001atgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: windows 7 Comments: works on windows 7 but needs to be run from download rather than downloaded separately and then run Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b4) Gecko/20090423 Firefox/3.5b4 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

Web resources about - 7.02/7.03/7.04 - sybase.sqlanywhere.general

Diamond And Silk: 2 Black Women Who ‘Stump For Trump’ Face Backlash From African Americans
Diamond and Silk are two black women who are growing in popularity on YouTube, but also are facing plenty of backlash because of the way they ...

World Awaits Climate Pact After 15:00 UTC (10 EST) Today
It’s almost time. Two weeks of intense talks—round-the-clock on three occasions—at the UN COP21 climate summit in Paris may bear fruit in just ...

'Star Wars' Episodes I-III, explained in 3 minutes
The Star Wars prequels: Finally, we'll learn why Anakin Skywalker joined the Dark Side, how Obi-Wan Kenobi became "Old Ben" and what shriveled ...

Apple shoves annoyingly aggressive popup ads for iPhone 6s into iOS App Store app
First we had Microsoft shoehorning ads for apps into the Windows 10 Start Menu, now Apple is targeting users of older iPhones with annoying popup ...

Anger in Greek refugee camp after Idomeni eviction
At least 1,000 refugees have been sent back to Athens, because they are not from Syria, Iraq or Afghanistan.

Fantasy sports sites get temporary stay to continue operation
Mere hours after a Manhattan judge banned fantasy-sports sites FanDuel and DraftKings from operating in the state pending a trial to determine ...

Beyond Elon Musk, artificial intelligence startups are having a moment
Normally when a business signs up a new client, it's a cause for celebration on both sides. That hasn't always been the case for John Jersin ...

Taliban Attack Near Spanish Embassy in Afghanistan Kills 7
The Nation Taliban Attack Near Spanish Embassy in Afghanistan Kills 7 New York Times KABUL, Afghanistan — At least seven people have been ...

Bryan Singer Breaks Down the ‘X-Men: Apocalypse’ Trailer
The X-Men: Apocalypse trailer hit the web today, and based on the 200 comments left on that post , it’s fair to say the response has been mixed ...

Microsoft apologizes for riling OneDrive users, restores some free storage space on request
Microsoft on Friday apologized for how it conveyed last month's decision to slash OneDrive storage allotments, and restored the 15GB of free ...