Server side Variable in client side script

Hello,

I want to access the variable defined in the server side script
from the client side.

Can anyone help out with an example ???

TIA,
Rakesh Babaria

0
Rakesh
2/12/2000 12:00:54 AM
sybase.powersite 2112 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I think what you do is write is as a java script variable, so something like
this:

<!--SCRIPT
var        ls_serverVar

    ls_serverVar = "whatever";
    document.writeln("<SCRIPT language=JavaScript>");
    document.writeln("var xyz = " + ls_serverVar);
    document.writeln("</SCRIPT>");

-->

Then in your client script, you'll be able to get XYZ.

Hope that helps....

Daniel

Rakesh Babaria <rakesh.babaria@pdsc.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I want to access the variable defined in the server side script
> from the client side.
>
> Can anyone help out with an example ???
>
> TIA,
> Rakesh Babaria

0
Daniel

Web resources about - Server side Variable in client side script - sybase.powersite

Staley: 'A lot of different variables...been a hard year'
... 41° Navigation Home Giants A's Sharks Warriors Kings 49ers Raiders Quakes Insiders More Tickets Shop Watch Staley: 'A lot of different variables...been ...

AD/CVD ruling and overseas capacity expansions are variables to the current PV boom, says EnergyTrend ...
China's National Reform and Development Commission has announced that there will be no significant reduction in feed-in tariff (FiT) rates for ...