Powerbuilder 10 and MAPI does not work, works in PB 7

Hi,

I have a powerbuilder application that uses MAPI to send e-mails using the
customers e-mail client.
Customer uses Netscape 4.7
With Powerbuilder 7.0, everything worked fine. Now with PB 10, the mailLogon
function always fails.

With PB 7 it works with Netscape, Outlook and Outlook Express.

With PB 10, it does NOT work with Netscape and Outlook Express.
It works with Outlook 2000, but only if I put the real e-mail address in
both 'name' and 'address'

Problem is: customer definitely uses Netscape.

Anyone has any ideas ? Perhaps something to do with PB 10 working in Unicode
or with different MAPI versions ?

Thx,
Erik

0
Erik

Working
I have two servers running NW65sp4A (different trees). I initially installed BM3.8 patched to sp4 with VPN services ( Firewall services to follow after I know I have VPN working). My problem is that it appears to be working but its not working. I can open my Windows Explorer (from the SLAVE side network) and reach the MASTER, authenticate and open files. The MASTER NRM VPN monitor shows 1 (one) Active Connections 0 (zero) Packets Received and lots of Packets Sent. The VPN Member List Status shows both servers as �Being Configured�. The Audit Log has two recurring RED entrie...

Populating data of type any does not work in PB9 but works in PB 10
I am using a COM object in Powerbuider. This object has a method which saves the information into an array of variants. The problem is that the code any ArrayOfFields[118] Myobj= Create OLEObject Myobj.ConnectTonewObject("MyObject") Myobj.FormatTableRow( ArrayOfFields) works fine in PB 10 but throws an error when executed in PB 9 Any help whats causing the failure in PB 9 ...

Worked in 7. no work 8.
Just wondering if something has changed in the PB logic from PB 7 to 8. The thing that's not working is too complicated to tell in detail, but the overview is this. I have a window that has a static text object on it . This object is passed values that tells the user you are on "Record x of x", for a datawindow that is part of the window. My problem is this. I have a retrieve dialog that the user enters criteria in. If before bringing up the dialog the user is viewing record 1 of 1 but as a result of the new retrieve the window now has 150 records, this static text ...

Does the PB Trace work in PB 7
Does the PB trace used to trace sql in the development environment work with PB 7? We know it worked in 6.5, however, when attempting to trace sql using an RSP and talking to DB2 on the mainframe, we're not getting any SQL back in our trace. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks! Peggy Klinger FirstEnergy Corp. Akron, OH It's worked for me (haven't used DB2, but I don't think it's driver specific). You're putting the trans.DBMS = "TRACE " + trans.DBMS *before* you connect? Let us know, Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the tec...

Sql server 7 Opening connection in asp.net; works in asp, works with OTHER sql server 7
Hi allThis is my first post here, so forgive me if I'm doing something dumb.I have a connection string:provider=SQLOLEDB;Persist Security Info=False;User ID=user;Initial Catalog=cat;Data Source=server.com;pwd=userthat works in asp, we use it all the time, but it does not work in asp.net. the server is sql server 7; we don't have access to the sql server. however, we have another sql server 7 that does work in asp.net.any thought on what could be the deal, if a setting in sql server that could somehow affect asp.net but not asp?ThanksNeil Hi, that is OLEDB connection string so it would be ...

PB 10 stylelowered not working
Is there a planned fix for BorderStyle of StyleLowered not working on Windows XP OS? I see it has been a problem since the BETA version. I am migrating an app that uses this style constantly and it looks bad as is. Not using this style or reverting the OS themes to Windows Classics are not reasonable options. Thanks I believe that XP itself does not support stylelowered, but instead uses a box. -- Terry Dykstra (TeamSybase) http://powerbuilder.codeXchange.sybase.com/ http://www.pb9books.com product enhancement requests: http://my.isug.com/cgi-bin/1/c/submit_enhanc...

Migrating PB 7 app from sqlserver 7 to 2000, nested stored procedures no longer work
We are trying to migrate an existing application written in PowerBuilder 7 from a ms sqlserver 7 database to an ms sqlserver 2K database. Suddenly, nested stored procedures seem to fail without any meaningful error. Tracing the execution on the database, it seems to hint at a problem with @@trancount > 0, and is presumably rolling back the transaction. I suspect something must have changed on how sqlserver handles this now, but I don't want to rewrite the whole application. 1) Is there a issue with @@trancount or is that just a red herring? 2) If it is an issue, what i...

unescaping working or not working
I have created a very simple webservice, which returns a string like this : <div>hello world</div>. When returning the string, it is encoded like this:  "\u003cdiv\u003eHello world\u003c/div\u003e". I would then like to place the returned string (in the variable called value) on a div in my HTML like this:        $get('myDiv').innerHTML=unescape(value);But the value is not decoded/unescaped. If I then start firebug and enter: unescape( "\u003cdiv\u003eHello world\u003c/div\u003e") it is decoded/unescaped correct. Wh...

PXE no work to do... was working
My imaging setup was working friday, and now all of a sudden all I get is "no work to do" I have done a DSREPAIR and still nothing happens... Any ideas? sending PROXY_CMD_PXE_FILE packet proxyGetPXEFilename returned workToDo = 1 proxyGetPXEFilename returned SUCCESS PXE Filename = /cmds/z_auto.cmd pxeProxyInit Success EXIT ZENGetPXEFilename returning (workToDo) 0 EXIT ZENGetPXEFilename returning (filename) /cmds/z_auto.cmd -- joshund On Mon, 09 Oct 2006 15:19:30 GMT, joshund wrote: > Any ideas? any change? could you post the imgserv log when yo...

Does not work as Safari works
Name: Norihide Kimura Email: nkimuraatwtadotattdotnedotjp Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Does not work as Safari works Comments: Please refer to the URL http://web.mac.com/nori44/. There is PHOTOS(PARTY) which is clicable name on the topline of the page. When you click of it, ther should be appeared the photographs and you will be able to enjoy slidshows on Mac Safari or Firefox Windows version. But it doesn't work on Firefox Mac version. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; ja-JP-mac; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051202 Firefox/3.0 From...

Unit working on delphi 7
Hello, i have unit working on delphi7 - 2010 BUT on XE5 give me a lot of errors can you help me please to check whats wrong in the unit on XE5 {$WARNINGS OFF} unit CommonMemoryUnit; interface uses Windows, Messages, SysUtils, Classes, Dialogs; type TCommMemNT = class(TObject) private FMemPtr:pointer; FhProcess:THandle; FdwProcessId:DWORD; FSize:integer; FPosition : Cardinal; protected procedure Open(AllocSize:integer); procedure Close; public constructor Create(hTarget:HWND;AllocSize:integer); destructor Destroy;override; procedure Ze...

SQL Works in 7.0
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01C21C6A.79FB7930 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable This SQL has been working since Watcom days. One of our users upgraded = to 8.0 and now it does not work Has anybody any idea what this error is about ? Its on the latest build = - 8.01 with the latest patch/EBF (Jun 14, I think) This is very urgent and please email reply if possible.=20 Data Base error Number is: -845 Data Base error Message is: Select error: SQLSTATE =3D S0002 [Sybase]...

Work offline does not work
Name: Saad Shamsaei Email: saaddotshamsaeiatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: Work offline does not work Comments: Hello. i use ff 3.1 beta 2. i usually use work offline. ff3.1b2 was ok. but when i change option->offline storage cashe from 50 to 200 mb my ff got slow and haevy. i delete my offline data. and then browsed the web. but after that my work offline doesnt work! Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1b2) Gecko/20081201 Firefox/3.1b2 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a...

Web resources about - Powerbuilder 10 and MAPI does not work, works in PB 7 - sybase.powerscript

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles