Newsgroup Consoldation

Everyone,

On on August 1, 2010, this newsgroup (along with a number of other
PowerBuilder newsgroups) will be set to read-only and archived.  The
group names will remain the same for reference, but no new posts will be
allowed to this group.  This is part of an ongoing effort by Sybase to
keep our newsgroups fresh and make sure all questions are answered.

Please submit all question on general topics to the
sybase.public.powerbuilder.general newsgroup.  Futures questions should
be directed to sybase.public.powerbuilder.futures.discussion.  Any .NET
questions should be posted to sybase.public.powerbuilder.net.

The archived newsgroups will be:

sybase.public.chinese.powerbuilder.general
sybase.public.powerbuilder.appserver_plugin
sybase.public.powerbuilder.connectivity
sybase.public.powerbuilder.database
sybase.public.powerbuilder.distributed
sybase.public.powerbuilder.ejbclient
sybase.public.powerbuilder.french.general
sybase.public.powerbuilder.inet-dev-toolkit
sybase.public.powerbuilder.net.assembly
sybase.public.powerbuilder.net.webform
sybase.public.powerbuilder.net.webservice
sybase.public.powerbuilder.net.winform
sybase.public.powerbuilder.objects
sybase.public.powerbuilder.ole-ocx-activex
sybase.public.powerbuilder.pbni
sybase.public.powerbuilder.powerscript
sybase.public.powerbuilder.rte
sybase.public.powerbuilder.source_control
sybase.public.powerbuilder.spanish.general
sybase.public.powerbuilder.web-pb
sybase.public.powerbuilder.webservices
sybase.public.powerbuilder.web-targets
sybase.public.powerbuilder.xml

--
Jonathan Baker
Director, Sybase Developers Network (SDN)

http://www.sybase.com/developer
bakerj@sybase.com
0
Jonathan

newsgroup
Hi folks Would anyone know of a news group that microsoft would have to post questions to about problems or concerns with win98Se and other software. Thanks Ed "Ed" <Me@anywhere.com> wrote in message news:a0nhbi$j9n$1@news.grc.com... msnews.microsoft.com Download a list of groups and then subscribe to what you want. 'Seek and ye shall find' NT Canuck Ed, The news server is msnews.microsoft.co...

Newsgroup
I'm new to the Internet news reader (usually use Compuserve forums). It looks like there is a lot of great information here but I can't seem to find a 'search' option. Typically, I have questions on a specific topic. How do I search through all the messages to find only those that match? I appreciate the help, Sean Walsh ices@compuserve.com Use www.dejanews.com to search comp.soft-sys.powerbuilder, Powersoft's you can't so far.... >> Powersoft's you can't so far.... << So untrue...<g> DejaNews does archive these forums...

newsgroup
where are the alt. listings shit head wrote: > where are the alt. listings they're not on this server. Go try another one -- Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup only. And only click on the Reply button, not the Reply All or Reply to Author. Thanks! Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon: http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm ...

Newsgroup
Anyway to use Groupwise as an internal newsgroup type function vs. a listserver function? I would suspect a limited listserver setup could be done if automatic subscribe/unsubscribe was not an issue. Ken ******* Kenneth J. Goncalves, CNE5 Information Systems Manager EASTCONN Regional Educational Service Center Information Technology Department 376 Hartford Turnpike Hampton, CT 06247 http://www.eastconn.org >>> Ken Goncalves<kjgoncalves_no@spam.eastconn.org> 4/10/2003 7:03:21 PM >>> >Anyway to use Groupwise as an internal newsgroup ...

newsgroup
I have subscribed to Btinternet newsgroup on thunderbird and for the last 10 days worked fine. It now asks every 10 mins of so for the user name and password and no matter how many times I enter them (and tick the check box so they are remembered) it stil asks. It gets really annoying. The system is running on vista. Any ideas would be greatfully received Phill Phill Hudson wrote: > I have subscribed to Btinternet newsgroup on thunderbird and for the > last 10 days worked fine. It now asks every 10 mins of so for the user > name and password and no matter how many ti...

Newsgroup
I notice that when using my news server with mozilla (news.optonline.net) I am only able to see postings from today and the previous day. I cannot access see nor access any messages prior to the previous day. Cannot find a setting that is causing this. Any ideas what may be causing this and/or how to fix it? ~~~AAA~~~ wrote: > I notice that when using my news server with mozilla > (news.optonline.net) I am only able to see postings from today and the > previous day. I cannot access see nor access any messages prior to the > previous day. Cannot find a setting ...

newsgroup
forums.sybase.com sybase.public.sqlanywhere.general ...

newsgroup
Name: John Windhorst Email: johnwfa_at_mn.rr.com Product: SeaMonkey Summary: newsgroup Comments: Yesterday I recived a reply here suggesting I go to the mozilla.support.seamonkey newsgroup. I cannot find such a newsgroup - neither with FreeAgent nor with SeaMonkey. What newsgroup is best for SeaMonkey? For a long time I have had the newsgroup: netscape.public.mozilla.mail-news That's where someone told be about SeaMonkey. -- JohnW-Mpls Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Win98; en-US; rv:1.8.0.5) Gecko/20060721 SeaMonkey/1.0.3 ...

Highlighting current Newsgroup in Newsgroup Pane
TBird 1.5.0.9 - I seem to remember that there is either an edit or an extension that will allow TBird to properly highlight the currently selected newsgroup title in the Newsgroup pane as opposed to the current behaviour which makes it very difficult to see which group you are in? Gordon wrote: > TBird 1.5.0.9 - I seem to remember that there is either an edit or an > extension that will allow TBird to properly highlight the currently > selected newsgroup title in the Newsgroup pane as opposed to the > current behaviour which makes it very difficult to see which group...

No Newsgroup Access from newsgroup reader client?
Why is it no longer possible to access these news groups from my newsreader client? Has something changed? Using same details I have used for years. When I go to read the newsgroups this morning I get "A News (NNTP) error occurred: authentication rejected" Using the web browser interface is too tedious. -- Pierre Worrigee NSW ,-._|\ / Oz \ \_,--._/ v +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ They are not a nation of snobs like the English or of extravagant boasters like the Americans or of reckless profligates like the French, they are simply a nation of...

Seamonkey development newsgroup; support newsgroup
Are there/ will there be different ng for Seamonkey support/development ? -- Bill Drescher william {at} TechServSys {dot} com bill wrote: > Are there/ will there be different ng for Seamonkey support/development ? When the new servers are up and running -- YES! Andy -- to contact me, remove the NO-TINNED-MEAT Back by Popular demand: Fun with Telemarketers [Part 11] After the Telemarketer gives their spiel, ask him/her to marry you. When they get all flustered, tell them that you could not just give your credit card number to a complete stranger. The Critters wrot...

To Newsgroups admin... Newsgroups in spanish language ??
I've seen several messages in spanish language... Wouldn't be great to have spanish newsgroups, such as sybase.public.easerver.spanish, or sybase.public.ase.spanish ?? rememer we have several thousands of users from Mexico down to Argentina, and in Spain?? I think they would appreciate this. Bye J I think this is a worthwhile idea, but understand that we have limited TeamSybase resources... We're only about 30 individuals, and we operate on a volunteer basis only. It's fortunate that Carson Hager is fluent in Spanish, but he's only one person (...

OT: Newsgroups [Fwd: newsgroup overhaul]
Thought, maby someone might be interested in this info.... -------- Original-Nachricht -------- From: Dan Mosedale <dmose@mozilla.org> Newsgroups: netscape.public.mozilla.directory Subject: newsgroup overhaul Gerv has just posted his last call for comments on the new Mozilla newsgroup hierarchy that will be replacing this one: http://weblogs.mozillazine.org/gerv/archives/008005.html I just added a comment to his blog suggesting that this group should really be replaced by mozilla.dev.tech.ldap, as opposed to the currently proposed mozilla.dev.tech.directory. Feel free ...

Web resources about - Newsgroup Consoldation - sybase.powerscript

Calpundit: Left and Right
Contact Email Calpundit RSS Feed Archives March 2004 February 2004 January 2004 December 2003 November 2003 October 2003 September 2003 ...

SPY Trends and Influencers June 28, 2014
A weekly excerpt from the Macro Review analysis sent to subscribers on 10 markets and two timeframes. Last week’s review of the macro market ...

Stocks Gain, Pushing Market to Record Levels
Stocks rose on Monday, pushing U.S. market indexes to all-time highs, as investors bought some of the unloved stocks that have been slumping ...

LVMH bags jeweller Bulgari in $5.2 billion deal
PARIS/MILAN (Reuters) - French luxury group LVMH is buying Italian peer Bulgari for 3.7 billion euros ($5.2 billion), adding luster to its jewelry ...

Media Deconsolidation (Part 19): IAC/Interactive Corp. divides by 5
Media Deconsolidation (Part 19): IAC/Interactive Corp. divides by 5

The Spirit Of Moncada: Fidel Castro's Rise To Power, 1953 - 1959
CSC 1984SUBJECT AREA Foreign Policy ABSTRACTAuthor: BOCKMAN, Larry James, Major, U.S. Marine CorpsTitle: The Spirit of Moncada: Fidel Castro's ...

The Progress & Freedom Foundation Blog
Last week, a mob of anti-media activists gathered outside the FCC to protest what they regarded as the agency's willingness to embrace a radical ...