Moving dw's summary info at the footer of the last page

Hi ,

is there any way I can have my summary detail band printed at the
footer of the last page (without having to put it in the footer band
because I dont want this to be printed in EACH page - just in the last).

Any help would be appreciated.

TIA
Tpet
0
tpet

Your best bet would be a composite datawindow. Your second best bet is to
put it in the footer, but hide it on all pages but the last.

<tpet> wrote in message
> Hi ,
>
> is there any way I can have my summary detail band printed at the
> footer of the last page (without having to put it in the footer band
> because I dont want this to be printed in EACH page - just in the last).
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> TIA
> Tpet

0
Bug
4/3/2002 2:46:06 PM
You could put these items into the Summary band - these only appear on the
last page.

<tpet> wrote in message
> Hi ,
>
> is there any way I can have my summary detail band printed at the
> footer of the last page (without having to put it in the footer band
> because I dont want this to be printed in EACH page - just in the last).
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> TIA
> Tpet

0