How can I get IP Address & NetCard Address Using PowerBuilder?

Hello,All:
     How can I get IP Address and NetCard Address Using PowerBuilder?
Please give me a hand??Thanks for your help...

Jim

0
Jim

look at :

http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/cypr115/

Jean-Paul

"Jim" <jim@turnkey.com.tw> wrote in message
> Hello,All:
>      How can I get IP Address and NetCard Address Using PowerBuilder?
> Please give me a hand??Thanks for your help...
>
> Jim

0
jpf
6/13/2000 7:47:15 AM
Is it Arguments???
I can't understand Arguments...
Would anyone tell me!!Thanks!
jpf <jpf@basc.be> wrote in message news:HCfTB2Q1$GA.303@forums.sybase.com...
> look at :
>
> http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/cypr115/
>
> Jean-Paul
>
> "Jim" <jim@turnkey.com.tw> wrote in message
> > Hello,All:
> >      How can I get IP Address and NetCard Address Using PowerBuilder?
> > Please give me a hand??Thanks for your help...
> >
> > Jim

0
Jim
6/13/2000 9:56:28 AM
go to "tip & tricks" and find "Get the machine's IP-address"

> Is it Arguments???
> I can't understand Arguments...
> Would anyone tell me!!Thanks!
> jpf <jpf@basc.be> wrote in message
> > look at :
> >
> > http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/cypr115/
> >
> > Jean-Paul
> >
> > "Jim" <jim@turnkey.com.tw> wrote in message
> > > Hello,All:
> > >      How can I get IP Address and NetCard Address Using PowerBuilder?
> > > Please give me a hand??Thanks for your help...
> > >
> > > Jim

0
jpf
6/13/2000 11:47:15 AM
Thanks a lot...
I found it....
but is there any method only using window build-in api??

jpf <jpf@basc.be> wrote in message news:KiTwI8S1$GA.204@forums.sybase.com...
> go to "tip & tricks" and find "Get the machine's IP-address"
>

> "Jim" <jim@turnkey.com.tw> wrote in message
> > Is it Arguments???
> > I can't understand Arguments...
> > Would anyone tell me!!Thanks!
> > jpf <jpf@basc.be> wrote in message
> > > look at :
> > >
> > > http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/cypr115/
> > >
> > > Jean-Paul
> > >
> > > "Jim" <jim@turnkey.com.tw> wrote in message
PowerBuilder?

0
Jim

How to get IP address using Email Address
Hi, I want to know that how can i get actual IP address of a person who is using the email address like gmail, yahoo, msn, etc. If user enter the email address of the any person, it should return the actual IP Address of that person computer which is he connect. Is this possible? Any reference will be apperciated. Guide me............  This is not possible because email address is not related with IP address, Domain names are Mohamed Abb@s------------------------Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post(s) which helps you ! Threre's no correlation between IP...

How to get MAC address & IP address?
Dear all how to get the MAC address & IP address using PowerBuilder 6.5? thanks! Michael On Wed, 16 Jan 2002 22:42:51 +0800, "Michael" <michaell@hknet.com> wrote: >Dear all > > how to get the MAC address & IP address using PowerBuilder 6.5? > thanks! > >Michael > For IP address see http://eric.aling.tripod.com/PB/tips/pbtip14.htm -- Boris Gasin [TeamSybase] mailto:bgasin@dynamictechgroup.com Close to NJ? Join the NJ Sybase Tools User Group http://www.njpbug.org/njpbug/join/join.asp On Wed, ...

Using hostname & dynamic IP fails after ptr gets new ip address
Here is my setup: nw6.5sp2 with nw dynamic dhcp and auto update DNS. I've setup my printer to receive a dynamic ip address. I've referenced my printer in iPrint by the host.domain name Here is my problem: The printer was created and functions perfectly, until I shut the printer off and on. The printer receives a new ip address from dhcp and dns is updated with the changed address. The print manager on the server fails to reconnect the agent to the printer with the following error: LPR Communication Failed; Printer Not Connected The gateway could not resolve the hostn...

At my mail.com I can't get the address down. I click on a address & I am locked out
Name: Ben Millar Email: millar0atverizondotcom Product: Firefox Summary: At my mail.com I can't get the address down. I click on a address & I am locked out Comments: Since you put my PC in with the latest download I can't get my address to fill in my email send address. I have contacted email.com they don't have a answer BUT it all started when you upgrades my fire fox Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.1) Gecko/20090715 Firefox/3.5.1 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation...

Very serious and little tough..How can I get MAC address(Physical Address) of Local Mechine using JavaScript
Guys, Please Help me... How can I get MAC address(Physical Address) of Local Mechine Regards Abdul client-side? with a trusted activeX control. NOT with javascript, as far as I'm aware. RTFM - straight talk for web developers. Unmoderated, uncensored, occasionally unreadableJason Brown - MVP, IIS You can't hOOOOOOOOO, Any Solution. Really Thanks Ya, In client Side. How can I  impliment using  trusted activeX control. Regards Abdul.  abdulCalicut wrote: How can I  impliment using  trusted activeX control. ...

Changing to NAT using Private IP address What to do with OLd IP addresses
I have a client that is setting up NAT and using private addresses for the internal network. If we add new IP addresses to DCHP, do we delete the old addresses or is there a way to specify which set of Ip addresses for DHCP to hand out? Also, is there a way to just edit the present addresses? We looked and we are not able to see a way to edit the addreses. Thanks in advance for your help and advice. PLW In article <KVn8c.8445$jb5.1118@prv-forum2.provo.novell.com>, wrote: > If we add new IP addresses to DCHP, do we delete the > old addresses or is there a wa...

Get IP address and MAC address
Hi there! How can get ip address and mac address from command shell without root attributes(I can't use 'ifconfig'). Thank you in advance. -- [Adri�n C�rdoba] ------------------------------------------------------------------------ aecordoba wrote: > Hi there! > How can get ip address and mac address from command shell without root > attributes(I can't use 'ifconfig'). > Thank you in advance. > > /sbin/ifconfig -- Vahis aecordoba wrote: > Hi there! > How can get ip address and mac address from command shell wi...

Using PB7.03 and PFC, can I get the PC's IP address?
Can anybody direct me how I can find the client's IP address using PowerScript? Thanks Chris In case any of you don't already know...simply use the registry to fin the ip address. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Class\NetTrans\0000\IPAddress use the registryGet() function to get the value. Chris My previous post's solution was for win95 and I guess win98. The documented solution for win NT says nothing about the IPaddress. However under Hkey_local_machine\System\currentcontrolset\services\tcpip\parameters\adapters I have ...

How to force MTA to use cluster ip address rather than physical ip address
Hi, Is there a way to force the MTA to use the virtual ip address for outbound connection. We run GW 6.5 SP2 in cluster with 6 nodes. We want to add an external Domain who have to go through a firewall. We added a rule to let the virtual ip address of the MTA to pass but we see that the MTA are using the physical ip address of the server so if the resource migrate, MTA will use an other address and my rule will not work anymore until I add the 6 physical ip address of each node, thing I don't want to do. Regards, Eric Bellavance Ministere des Finances It should...

How can i get my ip address?
I got a file named pbws32.dll , but I don't know how to use it to get my ip address, can anyone tell me how to do it? Structure: str_wsadata unsignedinteger version unsignedinteger highversion character description[257] character systemstatus[129] nsignedinteger maxsockets unsignedinteger maxupddg string vendorinfo External function declares: function int WSAStartup (uint UIVerionrequested, ref str_wsadata lpWSAdata) library "wsock32.DLL" function int WSACleanup() library "wsock32.DLL" function int WSAGetLastError() lib...

How can I get the IP address?
How can I get the IP address of my computer inside an PB application??? -- ==================================== Andr� Gomes Silveira MedicWare Sistemas - www.medicware.com.br Logos - www.logos.org.br e-mail: andre@medicware.com.br Check my site for an example at http://utopia.knoware.nl/users/cypr115/PB/tips/pbtip14.htm -- - Eric Aling [TeamSybase], AVALIX Information Systems, The Netherlands Eric's Home & PB Site @ http://www.knoware.nl/users/cypr115 Andr� Gomes Silveira <andregs@e-net.com.br> schreef in berichtnieuws kk8KY78h$GA.74@forums.s...

Access restriction using ip address or MAC address
Here is my Problem.                  I would like to restric users access to my application if their IP address or MAC address is not a register on my database, I have already handle the database part but what i need to know is how to check the ip address and MAC address of client computers for incoming connection to my application server. Second question, is it a good idea to restric using ip address although i have another layer of Authentication and authorization process in place? Can IP address&n...

How I can get Ip address of a Client?
What are the most easy way for get the Ip address of a Client that wish connect to Jaguar? > What are the most easy way for get the Ip address of a Client that wish > connect to Jaguar? From a PB or Java Component, see http://www.rgagnon.com/pbdetails/pb-0138.html From a JSP, see http://www.rgagnon.com/javadetails/java-0363.html Bye. -- Real Gagnon from Quebec, Canada * Looking for Java or PB snippets ? Visit Real's How-to * http://www.rgagnon.com/howto.html Thanks "Real Gagnon", I have read the article but there is a problem, I'd...

Can I get ip address on palm
I use codewarrior7.1 and asa8.02,and develop for palm. I want to get the ip address on palm after synchronization,and I need use the ip value. Please help me,and thanks. China wrote: > > I want to get the ip address on palm after synchronization,and I need use > the ip value. > Please help me,and thanks. > Do you want the IP address of the Palm device itself or of the ML server? If you are looking for the IP address of the Palm, then you need to look at the Palm OS API Reference Guide that comes with the particular Palm OS SDK you are developing with. ...

Web resources about - How can I get IP Address & NetCard Address Using PowerBuilder? - sybase.powerscript

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles