Help!!! Assign Datawindow into Datawindow object

Usually I used to assign a datawindow (dw_train) in a datawindow object
(dw_1) in a window
is go to propertise of datawindow object and browse for datawindow.

My Question:- How to this action into pb script?
0
CKS21
12/4/1998 12:34:37 PM
📁 sybase.powerscript
📃 7704 articles.
⭐ 0 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 910 Views

If you want to assign datawindow 'd_my_dw' to a dw control dw_1 in your script,
you would say dw_1.DataObject = 'd_my_dw'
If you are going to make an executable, do not forget to include d_my_dw in your
resource file.

On Fri, 04 Dec 1998 07:34:37 -0500,
 in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.powerscript
CKS21 <cks21@tm.net.my> wrote:
>Usually I used to assign a datawindow (dw_train) in a datawindow object
>(dw_1) in a window
>is go to propertise of datawindow object and browse for datawindow.
>
>My Question:- How to this action into pb script?
0
Sameer