SQL Modler and Power Designer 8.0

I have a database model that was created using SQL Modeler 6.1.4.
We have just installed Power Designer 8.0.  The model will open however the
triggers are not present and the reports are not present. Suggestions on
how to bring a SQL Model into Power Designer where all the elements will be
present.

0
pletzer

Take a look at the Migrating from Version 6 to Version 8
documentation.  It will explain what is happening with the triggers
and the reports.  Also, I suggest that you download and apply the
8.0.1 maintenance release.

HTH,
Anthony Hill
Sybase Product Support

On Tue, 4 Sep 2001 20:08:35 -0400, pletzer wrote:

>I have a database model that was created using SQL Modeler 6.1.4.
>We have just installed Power Designer 8.0.  The model will open however the
>triggers are not present and the reports are not present. Suggestions on
>how to bring a SQL Model into Power Designer where all the elements will be
>present.

0
ahill