PowerDesign

Hi,
Today is February 7, 2000. I am tryng to download trial version.
I got registered, but hyperlink to an actual download is not working.
Can you help me at some point.

Thanks,
Konstantin

0
Konstantin

Konstantin,

I just went to the Sybase web site and downloaded the trial version. There
must have been a temporary problem when you tried.

http://www.sybase.com/products/powerdesigner/trial/
click "download now"

Regards,
John Olson
Team Sybase

Konstantin wrote in message ...
>Hi,
>Today is February 7, 2000. I am tryng to download trial version.
>I got registered, but hyperlink to an actual download is not working.
>Can you help me at some point.
>
>Thanks,
>Konstantin

0
John

How to migrate PowerDesigner 6 to PowerDesigner 11
I am with difficulties "to take" models generated in PowerDesigner 6 for PowerDesigner 11 (evaluation). Already I tried to make the steps below, but I did not get success. Step 1 - The basic File/Open I chose diagrama.pdm file (generated in version 6) and To open. It starts to read the archive and finishing he almost gives to the error "failed you read the file". Valley to detach that the procedure was attemped with other archives (also generated in version 6) and I did not get success and that the same ones continue functioning in version 6. Step 2 - Co...

How to migrate from PowerDesigner 6 to PowerDesigner 10
I have several PD 6 models I wish to migrate to version 10 and have a few questions: 1) It appears that opening the model with the new version will automatically convert it, but are there any issues I should be aware of first? Is there a conversion program for changing from such an old version? 2) How do I migrate the Process Models? It appears I can open them but it appears the porcess flow charts are gone! 3) Are there any other pitfalls of which I should beware? Cool, even V12 can open V6 models. The ProcessAnalyst model probably won't open cleanly. Man, I haven&...

PowerDesigner
We are currently running PowerDesigner 6.0.0 and 6.1.1.560 on Windows NT and are planning to upgrade to Windows XP in the new year. Are these versions of PowerDesigner compatible with XP or would we need to upgrade or apply patches? They are not certified, but there shouldn't be a problem. Of course, you really should upgrade anyway to take advantage of the newer functionality. -- Michael F. Nicewarner [TeamSybase] http://www.datamodel.org mailto:TeamSybase.5.psyclo@spamgourmet.com <G>; <_Tchoryk> wrote in message news:1BBF7C8E5DA9E6CB0072529485256C4D.007...

The why/when of Powerdesigner.
I'm having a hard time using Powerdesigner beyond just a data-modeling tool. I'd really like to understand how to use it as a full SDLC tool. It sure looks like it can, but I don't see how to really go about it, especially in light of the fact that organizations already have SDLC standards. How do I fit PD into that lifecycle? I'd really like to learn how to generate code from it, which involves understanding how to get at the metadata and visual basic and such. I used Erwin's macro capabilities and was completely blown away by the power. Now I see PD, and I...

PowerDesigner
How can I get the Data Dictionary in the PowerDesigner? <Ronald> wrote in message news:43E682E4B7D283D6001D2E2F85256A63.001D2E3C85256A63@webforums... > How can I get the Data Dictionary in the PowerDesigner? Wrong newsgroup. Try powersoft.public.powerdesigner.general. jb ...

About PowerDesigner
is PowerDesigner included in the enterprise version of PowerBuilder 6.0 or 6.5? if so, which CD is PowerDesigner in? PowerDesigner is part of the EAStudio package but not the PB stand-alone package. I believe that is still the case even today with PB8. If you get EAStudio, you get PB, PowerJ, PowerDesigner (remember that with PB8, PowerSite has been rolled into the product and doesn't exist on it's own any more). If you get just PB, you get just PB. steve [TeamSybase] Dear Steve, Now I find out EAStudio. I can see the following options for installation: Power...

where is powerdesigner?
I just read the asa-8 documentation and found out that powerdesigner can be located at: From the Start menu, choose Programs->Sybase SQL Anywhere 8->PowerDesigner 7->PowerDesigner. Somehow I couldn't find it? Is it missing from installation cd? or do i have to purchase a powerdesigner cd of its own? please advise, thx rony Its a seperate software and you need to purchase it seperately and install it. -- HTH Satish "Rony Santoso" <rony_xg@yahoo.de> wrote in message news:420cdf42@forums-2-dub... >I just read the asa-8 documentation a...

Upgrade from PowerDesigner v11.1 to Powerdesigner v12.0
Hello. upgrading from PowerDesigner v11.1 to PowerDesigner v12.0 requires to uninstall v11.1 and then install v12.0 or is there an upgrade software installation ? Thanks. Best Regards. Marcello. V11 and V12 can coexist on the same system. If you leave V11 on during the V12 install, it will give you the option to retain the V11 settings in V12. This is a good thing. Then you can unintall V11 later. -- Mike Nicewarner [TeamSybase] http://www.datamodel.org mike[at]datamodel[dot]org (can you figure what to change?) Sybase product enhancement requests: http://www.isu...

Model from PowerDesigner 9.5 convert into PowerDesigner 8...
Folks, Happy New year! I have a problem here -- please help. I've tried new PowerDesigner 9.5 (trial version). I have opened my existing model from PowerDesigner 8, and have done some changes to it. Actually, a lot of changes... Now question, is somehow possible to read this conceptual model in PowerDesigner version 8 again? Is any converter available? Can I save my model with special flags, etc? I really need this problem to be solved since company is not looking to buy new version, and I have to find out the way to bring all my changes to lover version of PowerDesi...

Adding a non PowerDesigner file to the PowerDesigner 12.1 Workspace
I've added Excel spreadsheets and csv files to my PowerDesigner 12.1 Workspace. It works great. I click on the file in PD and it opens a spreadsheet. Now I want to execute a Windows batch file from the PD Workspace. So I added the file to the Workspace. But when I click on the file in the workspace, PD opens it in an editor. How can I get the file to execute instead of edit? Look under Tools, Execute Commands. You can add commands there. -- Mike Nicewarner [TeamSybase] http://www.datamodel.org mike[at]datamodel[dot]org (can you figure what to change?) Sybase prod...

Powerdesigner Viewer 15.0 against Powerdesigner 12.5 repository
When connecting the Viewer 15.0 to Powerdesiger 12.5 repository, getting an error " Repository doesnt contain all the required definitions. It cannot be used with this version of the Viewer" Is Viewer 15.0 backward-compatible? Is there a resolution or could we download Powerdesigner Viewer 12.5? PowerDesigner V15 viewer is file backwards compatible, but not repository backwards compatible. So - you can either upgrade the client and repository to Version 15 (I know this is a big job and may not be possible right away) or downgrade the viewer to the older version. ...

where can get powerdesigner 6.1 to upgrade powerdesigner 6.0
Powerdesigner 6.0 is not fit for pb 6.0 or pb6.5,can I upgrade pd 6.0 to pd 6.1,is it free? I think you have to pay for the upgrade to 6.1.1. You might first try downloading the latest version if you have a good Internet connection and see if it lets you upgrade. No harm done just to try it. Good luck. HTH, -- Michael F. Nicewarner [TeamPS] mailto:mike.nicewarner@ibpinc.com http://www.datamodel.org wxs wrote in message ... >Powerdesigner 6.0 is not fit for pb 6.0 or pb6.5,can I upgrade pd 6.0 to pd >6.1,is it free? > > To upgrade from PowerDesigner...

Failure of opening CDM file created in PowerDesigner 6.1 in PowerDesigner 12
Dear all, I've just purchased the PowerDesigner 12 but I could not open the CDM file created in PowerDesigner 6.1. Thanks for your help. Cheers, Keith You will need to use the File -> Import -> V6 Synchronized Files option. The distance between V6 and V12 is just too much for a direct File -> Open functionality. Sybase has to draw the line at some point for backward compatibility. -- Mike Nicewarner [TeamSybase] http://www.datamodel.org mike[at]datamodel[dot]org (can you figure what to change?) Sybase product enhancement requests: http://www.isug.com/cg...

Powerdesigner and documentation
hey ! where can i download the powerdesigner documentation as pdf file? i have not found any link on ths sybase webpage ! greetings horst mathias schnoor schrieb: > hey ! > > where can i download the powerdesigner documentation as pdf file? > > i have not found any link on ths sybase webpage ! > > greetings > horst o.k. if have found it: http://sybooks.sybase.com/pdd1000e.html ...

Web resources about - PowerDesign - sybase.powerdesigner.general

PowerPoint Presentation
... PowerPoint templates at www.presentationpro.comPowerPoint TemplateText Slide • Easily create professional PowerPoint presentations with PowerDESIGNS ...

Sort Reviews & Accessories by Category - iLounge
All Things iPod, iPhone, iPad and Beyond.

PowerPoint Backgrounds, PowerPoint Presentations
Thousands of articles, reviews, posts and templates for and on Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Apple Keynote, and other presentation software. ...

EskinLab Home Page
Eskin Lab Genetics and Genomics Software and Tools Overview Our group has developedseveral tools for the analysis of genetics and genomics datasets.These ...