pmtext tdat(2000) error!

Hi all,

I am testing PD15.3 EBF1.

When I check-in a model through proxy server at the first time, I have this
error.
"S1000 (SQLSTATE [Oracle][ODBC][Ora]ORA-12899: value too large for column
"PD153"."PMTEXT"."TDAT" (actual: 2042, maximum: 2000)"

What's the problem ?

TIA,

0
Robert

But there is no problem through direct connection with the datasource.

Is it a bug of proxy server ?

"Robert" <jooong@empal.com> wrote in message news:4d2ff682@forums-1-dub...
> Hi all,
>
> I am testing PD15.3 EBF1.
>
> When I check-in a model through proxy server at the first time, I have
> this error.
> "S1000 (SQLSTATE [Oracle][ODBC][Ora]ORA-12899: value too large for column
> "PD153"."PMTEXT"."TDAT" (actual: 2042, maximum: 2000)"
>
> What's the problem ?
>
> TIA,

0
Robert

Error, Error and more errors

General error: I/O error
From a select statement, I get the following error... Select error: SQLSTATE = S1000 [Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anywhere]General error:I/O error Fatal error: No error -- transaction rolled back. Since all I'm trying to do is a simple select, It seems like the database file is corrupt. Please advise if you have seen this error or know what is going on. The environment is ASA6.0.03 and WindowsNT4. Thank you. If you look in the window of the database server, do you see any errors? Can you execute other selects? -- Reg Domaratzki Sybase Mobile and...

error error error

errors errors errors..

General error: internal database error
I've got this error message while trying to create index: "General error: internal database error. Transaction rolled back." What could cause that error? What can be done in this situation? Thanks Ricardas This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------8FAF9B581B4945BDB0446FD5 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Please boot the engine by hand by going to the command prompt and doing: dbeng50.exe <path to dbfile> What error message occurs on the SQL Anywhere console? Dave Wolf Sybase Profes...

General error: unknown error -308
My customer is getting the following error on 3 of 5 workstations. Novell Network running IPX. Membership/121 -308 - S1000:[Sybase][ODBC Driver][Adaptive Server Anywhere]General error: unknown error -308 Any Ideas? -- Elizabeth Livingston elivingston@advsol.com Turn on debugging in the client connection and see if you are getting any network errors. -308 is a connection terminated error. You can use the DBG and LOG connection parameters in your connect string, or check the "display debugging information to a file" and add a file name on the advanced tab of your ODBC...

General error : internal database error ???
I have a client that is running Novell 4.1 with sqlanywhere 5.5.04; At this installation the workstations are constantly crapping out with the above mentioned error; We have tried most everything as it relates to the novell OS - even installed the latest servicepack (7); but to no avail; I am usually pretty good at solving problems but this one doesn't give me enough to go on; does anyone have a suggestion or two about what might be happening ? I have 20 other installations running novell 4.1 with no problem; tia Dennis Hank Have you tried comparing the SQLA instal...

Error error error, help me
Hello, How do I populate a drop down list in asp.net from a database? I have a block of vbscript code that does the server side coding for it. My code is as follows.. <script language="vb" runat="server"> Dim objConn As OleDbConnection = New OleDbConnection("Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=c:\data\employee.mdb;") Dim Sql, valEmp As String Dim objDREmp as OleDbDataReader Sub FillEmployeeName(sender As Object, e As System.EventArgs) Sql = "select * from [Employee]" Dim objCommand As Ole...

Error in PowerDesigner
Hello, I?ve founded an error in PowerDesigner 951 Trial version. When I do database reverse engineering using an ODBC data source, in the list of triggers I don?t watch full list of my triggers at any table. This list has limited not more then 3 triggers (I?m using MS SQL SERVER 7.0) Based upon your description, I am unclear as to the error you are describing. Anthony On Tue, 11 Mar 2003 07:18:48 -0500, Vlas wrote: >Hello, >I?ve founded an error in PowerDesigner 951 Trial version. >When I do database reverse engineering using an ODBC data source, in the >lis...

error after error
Hello, All I seem to be getting an error I don't quite understand. Can someone point out why I'm geeting this error? The first error states: unquoted string "subroutines" may clash with future reserved word at NPtest.pl line 6. after I quote "subroutines" I get an error that states: syntax error at NPtest.pl line 6, near "require" Execution of NPtest.pl aborted due to compilation errors. Heres the first script: #!/usr/bin/perl # NEWPACKAGE.pl package NEWPACKAGE sub printing1 {print "duh duh duh.\n&quo...

error error !
Full Message: ERROR{} Additional Information: None Severity: Error Date: November 14, 2007 11:42:35 AM Acknowledged Date: None Source: /Devices/Workstations/b2305dsyldes-58 Message ID: ERROR Probable Cause URL: None Log ID: ac4f2a9dbea6435421f4d9f92db8e971 Related Objects: None What does this means ? Marc-Andre, no idea, maybe a little more background information would help? -- Shaun Pond well, nothing special to say, some DLU policy, 1 remote policy, that's about it.......... Shaun Pond wrote: > Marc-Andre, > > no idea, maybe a little m...

if there is some error with db should user get redirected to a general error page?
 Hi All.Lets say there is an error with inserting data to db, some server error or whatever should the user get redirected to an error page? The page i am working on is activate account so if whilst checking data with db there is a problem should the user get redirected or should the error come up on the page in question? Help please. aspd:Lets say there is an error with inserting data to db, some server error or whatever should the user get redirected to an error page?  . If some insert/ update errors happen, then it is best to provide some feedback to the user on the pag...

Windows 2000 Patch: Stop 0x0E3 Error in Windows 2000
This update addresses the "Stop 0x0E3 Error Occurs When Redirector Thread Tries to Release a Lock" issue in Windows 2000, and is discussed in Microsoft Knowledge Base (KB) Article 810038. Download now to resolve the Stop 0x0E3 error on Windows 2000. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=83e6f78a-b2ed-4ff4-996e-d29fc44d6b43&DisplayLang=en -- Regard: Joh@nnes "If you know neither the enemy nor yourself,you will succumb in every battle" ...

Error or not error?
Hi gurus, hope you can help me with this problem: OS: Solaris 7 ASE: 12.5 I recently got some strange error messages when doing dbcc tablealloc with fix: *************************************************************** TABLE: hence_meaning OBJID = 100192376 INDID=0 FIRST=1817 ROOT=401935 SORT=0 INDID=2 FIRST=2882 ROOT=2881 SORT=1 Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 330126, object 100192376; got page 0, object 0. Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 272316, object 100192376; got page 0, object 0. Table Corrupt: Attempted to get page 322961, object 100192376; got p...

Web resources about - pmtext tdat(2000) error! - sybase.powerdesigner.general