package code (PAMC 9.5 - Java)

Hello,

i have created a package called "org.esup.uportal.db" but dots are not
allowed in the package code. And in my generated code source the package is
referenced as "org_esup_uportal_db".

How to resolve this problem?

regards

0
Olivier

You have to create a hierarchy of packages as packages are mapped to
directories in the file system.

Gabriel

<Olivier.Ziller@univ-nancy2.fr> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> i have created a package called "org.esup.uportal.db" but dots are not
> allowed in the package code. And in my generated code source the package
is
> referenced as "org_esup_uportal_db".
>
> How to resolve this problem?
>
> regards

0
Gabriel
2/13/2003 8:45:14 AM
thank you!

"Gabriel" <gabriel@nospam.org> a �crit dans le message de news:
mFFWx7z0CHA.331@forums.sybase.com...
> You have to create a hierarchy of packages as packages are mapped to
> directories in the file system.
>
> Gabriel
>
> <Olivier.Ziller@univ-nancy2.fr> wrote in message
> > Hello,
> >
> > i have created a package called "org.esup.uportal.db" but dots are not
> > allowed in the package code. And in my generated code source the package
> is
> > referenced as "org_esup_uportal_db".
> >
> > How to resolve this problem?
> >
> > regards