MVP Winners

Good Afternoon,

Sorry for the non-technical item in the Newsgroups. I have been asked to
let everyone know the results of  the TeamSybase MVP. Roy Kiesler and
Terry Dykstra are our winners!! Congratulations to Roy and Terry, job
well done.

I would like to extend a thank you to all that voted. Roy and Terry, I
am quite sure, appreciate your votes.

Thank you,

Paula Weiner
Administrator

0
Paula

What generals generally do

MVP
How do you get MVP status - does it require a certain amount of posting? Or do you need some sort of certification?Check out my blog - Silly Name, Smart Solutions Here's a website which will tell you about Microsoft's MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/. TerriTerri MortonEngagement Manager, NeudesicHow to ask a question You have to be over 2000 posts, and you also need my personal approval. Someone get this stinted slime out of my site ;PGet ready to blast your energy levels into high gear with Sedgewick Energy Drink. High powered adaptogenic herbs mixed with potent le...

mvp
how one becomes mvp.Mark As Answer If my reply helped you. You can get elected as an MVP for being active in the community and things like that... Don't think it's that easy though...

General
Hi i have some textbox and Richtext box when i type the data and click save  the data will bind to the Gridview.. I had set width for each field , Suppose while I insert data , without anyspace in the Richtextbox and click save the data binded to the gridview show Lengthy line its look so bad all alignment are changes so how shall i avoid this , else how can i insert  break line or ( space ) at the end of the each line in the richtextbox... can anyone give solution pls...  Regards,M.VenkatesanMy Blog : http://venkat-dotnetsamples.blogspot.comPlease remember to click “...

Winner
Name: mei4226@gmail.com Email: mei4226atgmaildotcom Product: Minefield Summary: Winner Comments: hi Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9a3pre) Gecko/20070215 Minefield/3.0a3pre From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

MVP
Hi, Once again I must admit defeat. Sorry. This MVP monster is such a steep cliff. This is not to say Joanna's MVP series isn't helpful; it is to a point. After that point (right about the 2nd text), I'm lost. I suppose it's my ability(or lack thereof) to understand it to be the limiting factor. (Is it possible for a similar document to be done but with the use of the basic data type, i.e. integer?) This is (and I must use a car analogy here) like trying to start an engine that's not turning. (I think that's how they say it.) Of course, analogica...

General
Sir/Madam, Please Clarify the following 1. It is possible to set edit mask for each row 2. Whether it is possible to get the column name 1. There is no change in the column (Edit changed or ItemChanged Event will not fire in this situation) 3. In PFC U_TVS when we I to update the datastore that has been registered I am getting the error integrity violation. This is because in U_TVS they are rowscopying the retrived value from an attrib to this datastore, so the status is newmodified!. I want to update the datastore by modifying the status as datamodified!. Suppo...

PowerDesign
Hi, Today is February 7, 2000. I am tryng to download trial version. I got registered, but hyperlink to an actual download is not working. Can you help me at some point. Thanks, Konstantin Konstantin, I just went to the Sybase web site and downloaded the trial version. There must have been a temporary problem when you tried. http://www.sybase.com/products/powerdesigner/trial/ click "download now" Regards, John Olson Team Sybase Konstantin wrote in message ... >Hi, >Today is February 7, 2000. I am tryng to download trial version. >I got registe...

General
In sybase for the column what datatype the sybase expert's suggest either char or varchar? I heared that while doing update statistics ... the varchar is costlier than the space occupied by char. Please share your knowledge. Thanks and Best Regards Gopi Chand T. The choice between "varchar" and "char" doesn't have much of anything to do with the performance of "update statistics" that I know of. There is a small performance penalty for accessing variable length data on the row, but it would only be notable under very high load. Take a...

Web resources about - MVP Winners - sybase.powerdesigner.general

Michael Winner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Following his father's death, Winner's mother gambled recklessly and sold art and furniture left to her only for life but to Michael thereafter, ...

Australian Open 2016: Scores, results, draw, winners, highlights from day two
AUSTRALIAN great Lleyton Hewitt won through to the second round, while Rafael Nadal and Simona Halep were two of the big casualties on day two ...

Scott Kelly plays ping-pong in space and we’re all winners
Playing ping pong in space. (credit: NASA) Scott Kelly and his Russian colleague, Mikhail Kornienko, hit the 300-day mark on board the International ...

Ferrari design contest winner is sleek Manifesto concept
Filed under: Design/Style , Ferrari , Concept Cars , Future , Supercars Ferrari held a contest among top design schools around the world to design ...

Critics’ Choice Awards 2016: Complete list of winners
... Road was the winningest film with nine total awards, though it lost Best Picture to biographical drama Spotlight . The complete list of winners ...

Accenture Strategy Chief: The winners in the robot revolution will become 'augmented'
Digital skills and technologies have radically transformed the world. And are about to change the world of work. That's why 2,500 people from ...

Georgia lottery winner murdered during home invasion
Craigory Burch Jr. was shot and killed just months after winning more than $400,000 in a Georgia lottery

Kopernik — Goals, Process, & Origins of the @ZFEP Winner
Originally published on Sustainnovate. Kopernik was the big winner in the nonprofit category of the Zayed Future Energy Prize this year. It was ...

Cramer: Snowstorms make this a winner
“Mad Money” host Jim Cramer his bundling his thoughts on this potential winter winner.

Seattle Seahawks Fan Trashes Cam Newton As ‘Classless’ Winner In Viral Letter
Seattle Seahawks Fan Trashes Cam Newton As ‘Classless’ Winner In Viral Letter