MS SQL Server and SQL Anywhere Server

Hi!
I would like to get information about differences in database's for MS
SQL Server and SQL Anywhere Server.
I have project in S-Designor - database for ASA Sybase. I would like to
change ASA database project to fix MS SQL Server (I would like to
minimalize costs).
One difference I know: table name in MS SQL Server must be shorter than
in ASA (I don't remember how long).
Does anyone know more differences ?

Thank in advance

Joanna

0
Joanna

Web resources about - MS SQL Server and SQL Anywhere Server - sybase.powerdesigner.general

Black Friday off to a slow start as shoppers switch to online deals
Stores across the country are opening their doors early for the biggest shopping day of the year. But many have been left deserted - a far cry ...

Raspberry Pi Zero: computing in smaller size, smaller price
Although development boards, like Beagle Board and Arduino, have been in existence far longer than it, the Raspberry Pi ushered in a revolution ...

Serge Kovaleski, ‘New York Times’ Reporter With Arthrogryposis: ‘Donald And I Were On A First-Name Basis ...
Serge Kovaleski, the New York Times reporter who stated that he could not remember “anyone saying there were thousands, or even hundreds, of ...

Jeremy Corbyn's questions that put David Cameron on the spot
Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn asked Prime Minister David Cameron if he believes that extending air strikes to Syria will make a significant military ...

Rebel Wilson Wishes Her Fans a Happy Pre-Thanksgiving!
Rebel Wilson is all smiles as she makes her way through Heathrow Airport on Wednesday (November 25) in London, England. The Pitch Perfect 2 ...

Hilary Duff Celebrates Thanksgiving at Mama Duff's House
Hilary Duff takes son Luca Comrie (not picftured) to celebrate Thanksgiving at her mom’s house on Thursday (November 26) in Los Angeles. The ...

France to mourn Paris attack dead
France on Friday will mourn the 130 people killed in the November 13 Paris attacks, with President Francois Hollande leading a solemn ceremony ...

Turkey's president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed
Firstpost Turkey's president, Putin hurl insults after plane downed The Seattle Times President Vladimir Putin of Russia and his Turkish counterpart, ...

Pope Francis begins his first tour of Africa as people wait for a glimpse of him
Tens of thousands of people stood inside the University of Nairobi campus (pictured) and many more stood on muddy streets stretching several ...

South Korea's LG Display to invest $8.7 billion in new OLED plant
South Korea's LG Display said it will invest more than 10 trillion won ($8.71 billion) to build a large plant to make panels using organic light-emitting ...