mobilink startup

I am new to Mobilink. We use SQL Anywhere database version 11 and use
timestamp sync.

We want have an empty consolidated database. We have 10 client databases
with data in it. Now we want to use mobilink to update the consolidated
db with the client db.

We created a upload scheme and started the sync. Allways 0 rows are
updated or inserted.

Is it possible that the client db's are the "master" and the
consolidated db is the "slave"?
Should we do somethins special to get the data from the clients to the
consolidated?
0
Danny

Please Ignore, wrong group.

Op 17-11-10 17:26, Danny schreef:
> I am new to Mobilink. We use SQL Anywhere database version 11 and use
> timestamp sync.
>
> We want have an empty consolidated database. We have 10 client databases
> with data in it. Now we want to use mobilink to update the consolidated
> db with the client db.
>
> We created a upload scheme and started the sync. Allways 0 rows are
> updated or inserted.
>
> Is it possible that the client db's are the "master" and the
> consolidated db is the "slave"?
> Should we do somethins special to get the data from the clients to the
> consolidated?

0
Danny