how to run report made in Crystal Reports 10

Hi all.
I use  Pb10 and CR10.
I woudl like to run a report made in CR10 and pass to it few parameters.
(id_customer,range of date, ...)
Is it possible without any additional components or dll-s.
Maybe any links or examples of sorce code?
Thanks in advance.
Adam

0
Adam

I think you might have posted in the wrong forum.  This sounds like a
PowerBuilder question.

--
Mike Nicewarner [TeamSybase]
http://www.datamodel.org

Adam Polech wrote:
> Hi all.
> I use  Pb10 and CR10.
> I woudl like to run a report made in CR10 and pass to it few parameters.
> (id_customer,range of date, ...)
> Is it possible without any additional components or dll-s.
> Maybe any links or examples of sorce code?
> Thanks in advance.
> Adam

0
Mike

how to run a report made in Crystal Reports
Hi all. I use Pb10 and CR10. I woudl like to run a report made in CR10 and pass to it few parameters. (id_customer,range of date, ...) Is it possible without any additional components or dll-s. Maybe any links or examples of sorce code? Thanks in advance. Adam There are several examples in this newsgroup. For example: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/sybase.public.powerbuilder.general/browse_frm/thread/e8a3f1e94221ce66/b22af7ca53173cf7?hl=en&lr=&rnum=1&prev=/groups%3Fhl%3Den%26lr%3D%26q%3Dpowerbuilder%2Bcrystal%2Bchestnut%2Boleobject%26btnG%3DSearch#b22af7ca531...

comparing Cystal Report 10.2.3(provided by VS 2005) and Crystal Report 10.0.3(provdied by Crystal reports 10
 hi all, i was just wondering what u guys think about the two version (10.2.3 - by VS2005) and (10.0.3 - by Crystal reports 10).it seems like the Coding syntax is abit diff for the two version. (10.2.3 dont even need to mappath) i was wondering if i write the web application using 10.2.3, would i encounter problems when displaying report written by 10.0.3. opinions need, thanks! regards,martin ...

how to connect report made by crystal report into webform ?
1.how to show report made by crystal report into webform by the time the user click the hyperlink in the datagrid so that the report will display all data in selected row of datagrid into a report ? can you show me the code ? 2. And, how to connect database mysql into crystal report ? because i'm using mysql database. thanks......

Error wheb run report created by Crystal report V10
Dear All:  when i run asp.net page contain crystal report, error message appper C:\DOCUME~1\VRB9EL~1\ASPNET\LOCALS~1\Temp\temp_5e2f9fd3-9032-4a21-8594-7eda91f8f800.rpt:Operation not yet implemented. could you help me in this   B.R. Mohammed...

Running a Crystal Reports report from PB8 app (OCX problem?)
Hi, I'm trying to run a Crystal report from my PB8 app but, when I use an If or Switch, I get an error ( I also got the error when using the ToWords function). Also, when I draw a square and round the edges so it looks more like a circle in the report, the square looks circled in Crystal Reports but in the PB8 app, you see the square w/o the changes. I think it has something to do with some OCX that's not updated. I also read that crystl32.ocx is not supported with some PB versions (the info said that it didn't work with PB 5 and below). Any help would be really appreci...

Crystal Report Report on ASP.net page, report formatting
Hello, I am new in ASP.net/C# 2.0 and Cristal Report, I would like to create some reports using crystal report, my question is: When I build a webpage with report created by Crystal reports, can I print only the report and be well formatted (for paper print), and if, possible, printed in pdf and other format?   Thank a lot for your useful suggestions.   Hello, any help will be very appreciated.   Thank...

I made three reports though reportviewer. The problem is when I call report A, after that even I call report B, still report A is shown.
Hi, All  I call report B with changing reportpath parameter, but report A is shown. I have 3 reports but even I change reportpath parameter, though the first selected is shown no matter what the report is. Once report C is shown, then even I call report B through reportpath parameter, though it shows still report C. Please help with this and thanks in advance for your help.  Can you please post the code?Sambeet Hi, Thanks for your reply. The code is as follows: As you see, I call 3 diffenrent reports depending on user's choice. Though, o...

How to create report using untyped dataset and crystal reports 9 / 10/ XI
Actually i created one class in VB.NET that class having property which will return untyped dataset. Using this dataset how can i design and execute a report. In my query i used join sql statement. I browsed all sites including Business Objects also, But i did not get help from those.   I hope i'll get help from ur side.ThanksVijay Kumar...

how to make printable reports without Crystal reports and SQL Reporting service
Hi guys I need printable reports in a web app , these reports must be colorful and well  formatted  ( header and footer ,lines around the page&…)  the problem is because of the hosting situation unfortunately  I cannot use neither of Crystal reports  and SQL Reporting service  also  we cannot use extra components  -that costs money for us- like PDF Creators .  I've thought of two possible solutions. 1st   I can do that in an HTML format   2nd  it is possible to  produce Images .  Creating Image is extreme...

NDS General Object Reports, Security Reports, Users and Groups Reports
--____WNUBBRTGWLGTREETXZYN____ Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, What snapins do I need in ConsoleOne and where do I get them to = view/use the following objects: NDS General Object Reports NDS User Security Reports NDS Users and Groups Reports Thanks. --____WNUBBRTGWLGTREETXZYN____ Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="____VUQESAZLRJFXXVSYDDUU____" --____VUQESAZLRJFXXVSYDDUU____ Content-Type: text/html; charset=windows-1252 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <HTML><HE...

Web resources about - how to run report made in Crystal Reports 10 - sybase.powerdesigner.general

Crystal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about crystalline solids. For the type of glass, see Lead glass . For other uses, see Crystal (disambiguation) . A crystal or ...

EPL Crystal Palace v Chelsea: Video, highlights, Willian goal
CHAMPIONS Chelsea rediscovered the winning habit with a convincing 3-0 victory at Crystal Palace on Sunday to move away from trouble at the foot ...

5 Crystal Clear Translation Services That Will Boost WordPress Site Conversions
... check before committing to a freelancer. Although uncommon, it’s possible for you to get scammed through the service. The post 5 Crystal Clear ...

Expert: ‘History Won’t Look Kindly’ On Obama’s Foreign Policy, For 3 Crystal Clear Reasons
Expert: ‘History Won’t Look Kindly’ On Obama’s Foreign Policy, For 3 Crystal Clear Reasons

UTA’s Bienstock Division Hires CBS News’ Crystal Johns
Bienstock , the news and broadcast division of talent/literary agency UTA , has hired CBS News executive Crystal Johns as a broadcast news agent. ...

Rise of the Tomb Raider director leaves Crystal Dynamics for Infinity Ward
Tomb Raider Senior Art Director and Rise of the Tomb Raider Game Director Brian Horton has left Crystal Dynamics, the developer announced via ...

Hands-Free Phone Calls And Crystal Clear Music At A Price That's Music To Your Ears
The iClever HIMBOX offers hands-free voice-activated calling as well as aptX audio streaming. A lot of my time is spent reviewing some of the ...

Physicists Discover a New Kind of Crystal Inspired by Satellite Orbits
The very definition of a crystal relies on the notion of symmetry: the atoms line up in highly ordered, repeating honeycomb patterns, and that ...

Cinematic Lake House in Western Massachusetts disguises itself as white crystals
Read the rest of Cinematic Lake House in Western Massachusetts disguises itself as white crystals

‘Indiana Jones 5’ May Be Happening, But Could It Be Another ‘Crystal Skull’?
... Makes One of Us,” writer Dan Van Winkle gives his concerns, reminding readers that the fourth film — Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal ...