goto feature ?

Using PD6.1 and have several hundred tables in my model.  I have several
sub_models as well.  My question is .... is there a short cut key that will
enable me to locate a table within the model.  and will it take me to it's
location in the diagram ?

I know I can use the reports to list tables by submodel

thanks

0
Mike

I don't think that PD6 has anything to help you there.  PD9 has a "Find in
Diagram" function that was added to address just this problem.

--
Michael F. Nicewarner [TeamSybase]
http://www.datamodel.org

"Mike" <moliver@cima-inc.com> wrote in message
> Using PD6.1 and have several hundred tables in my model.  I have several
> sub_models as well.  My question is .... is there a short cut key that
will
> enable me to locate a table within the model.  and will it take me to it's
> location in the diagram ?
>
> I know I can use the reports to list tables by submodel
>
> thanks

0
Mike

What generals generally do

New PowerDesigner features
Hi all We currently use PD8 and we are evaluating a move to PD10. Having looked in the online books, on the Sybase website and searched these newsgroups and not having found anything, I am wondering whether there is anything that gives a "user" level description of the new features provided in PD9, PD9.5 and PD10? I don't mean problems fixed (as in tch10.wri) and I don't mean the marketing overviews (as in http://www.sybase.com/detail/1,6904,1031048,00.html). I mean something that tells me the functional differences between the different releases, eg that you c...

PowerDesigner 6 feature disapeared?
Hi all, In PD6 I was able to hide those symbols in the main model that where represented in a submodel, this allowed me to get an overview of which entities where in the main model but not yet represented in a submodel. After I migrated to PD7 I converted all the submodels into packages, not by moving the symbols into the packages but by making shortcuts to them (I have to use shortcuts since my submodels overlap). My question therefore is: is it possible to selecively filter out symbols in the main diagram based on the fact if there is a shortcut present in a particular (or ...

Goto Next Marker Feature

Security feature and other feature???
Hi, Cassini is really very simple to use, but does it support all features like IIS? Specially I mean security options, what about much more? Regards Krzysztof No, it's really a lightweight solution. IIS has far better support for things such as: - logging - IP restrictions - hostheaders & multiple sites - appdomains - FrontPage Extensions - Windows authentication, PassPort authentication, Digest authentication - compression with gzip/deflate - ISAPIs - much much much more So, you can use Cassini as a development and testing solution but certai...

Feature request + general feedback
Name: David Dixon Email: microqatmsndotcomdotau Product: Gran Paradiso Summary: Feature request + general feedback Comments: Hi so far ive been testing and trying to crash Firefox 3 Beta 4, it has just updated to Beta 5, but in the mean time, it has been performing much much better than Firefox2 in terms of page loading times, performance while using flash is much better, interface is better for OSX. Perhaps only one feature request, for new apple macbook/pro/air machines with multitouch - to enable the three-finger swipe to move back and forward in navigation - similar to s...

General import / Export feature
Name: H.C. Email: zorglubshatyahoodotcom Product: Firefox Summary: General import / Export feature Comments: Hello, During the past few years, I have been using Firefox with great satisfaction. It may not be fully compatible with some web content, like IE optimized web pages for example, but it is free, open-source and customizable with tons of add-ons plus its overall performance - speed and security - make it hard to beat. Please keep improving this excellent piece of software. I am writing to suggest a feature that is particularly useful when re-installing one's...

feature suggestion: Antiphishing feature

missing feature (i need this feature)
Name: Barocca Email: barocca_xathotmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: missing feature (i need this feature) Comments: MISSING the ability to save a webpage as single archive (like IE's "mht" extension) I am thus FORCED to keep IE around for when i want to save a webpage to file. save page as archive (MHT) makes life SO much easier if i want to send a webpage to someone, i am not forced to contend with subfolders whose name length may be too long for me to move the darn folders once saved the silly folder structure some webdesigners use also ALSO give...

featured ads
How do I do rotating ads? now the ads show as random. Do I need to check what I am showing using SQL? Any idea how to acomplish this? thanks,   RafalRafal Zikbay.com - Free Classifieds (Search Over 5 mln jobs on Zikbay.com) DNN Direct ...

GOTO
I thought it was funny that someone brought this up today since I remember a co-worker and I saying "EWWWWW" when we realized how it's done. Anyways, to give info on the humor, I worked with CraziJ at Wescom, and we were talking about switch statements. In c++, switches follow through if there isn't a specific break. switch(somevar) { case 0: // code; default: // code; } Now in c# the compiler requires the specified explicit break. To bypass that, you use GOTO. Now.... GOTO! EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW haha. So we opted to go ...

goto
Hi, I had a small look at the Prism wiki. Isn't there a goto comman for Prism? C# has a goto command. -- Roman Roman Kaßebaum wrote: > Isn't there a goto comman for Prism? Sweet Baby Elvis on a Buscuit, I really hope not. -- Nick Hodges Delphi Development Manager Embarcadero Technologies Nick Hodges wrote: > > Isn't there a goto comman for Prism? > > Sweet Baby Elvis on a Buscuit, I really hope not. Speaks volumes about the state of Embarcadero's documentation efforts. :) Dominic Willems wrote: > Speaks volumes abo...

General
Hi i have some textbox and Richtext box when i type the data and click save  the data will bind to the Gridview.. I had set width for each field , Suppose while I insert data , without anyspace in the Richtextbox and click save the data binded to the gridview show Lengthy line its look so bad all alignment are changes so how shall i avoid this , else how can i insert  break line or ( space ) at the end of the each line in the richtextbox... can anyone give solution pls...  Regards,M.VenkatesanMy Blog : http://venkat-dotnetsamples.blogspot.comPlease remember to click “...

goto

Web resources about - goto feature ? - sybase.powerdesigner.general

Feature - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Feature Request: Automatically activate emergency features on making a 911 call
... friends know that you’re safe, perhaps the iPhone could automatically identify those in the affected area and bring up a prompt to use a feature ...

Google Shopping gets face-lift and new features in time for the holidays
Google Shopping has gotten a bit of a facelift and some new features that should make your holiday shopping that much easier.

NewsBlur feed reader app goes 5.0 with iOS 9 features and more
... developer, Samuel Clay, touts it as such. Holy geez, this is a whopper of a release, he says in the updates release notes. Lots of new features, ...

Feature Friday: Google Now Stories
The Google Now app has slowly but surely become one of the most used apps on my phone. I use it to keep track of my favorite sports teams, stock ...

Windows 10's privacy invading features aren't gone in Threshold 2
Since the launch of Windows 10, there have been various concerns relating to privacy . Some would dismiss this as little more than paranoia , ...

Facebook Testing New Feature That Helps Ease Awkward Breakups
The technology allow you and your ex to stay friends, but you will not see their posts. PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Facebook is testing a new feature ...

iPhone User Blames “WiFi Assist” Feature For $2,000 Phone Bill
Not even two months ago, we warned iPhone users that the new “WiFi Assist” feature in iOS9 could result in data overages if you weren’t careful ...

California Sunday Magazine has a really interesting feature on how American Samoa produces so many f
California Sunday Magazine has a really interesting feature on how American Samoa produces so many football players that end up in American universities ...

The Burden of Features in Software
I’ve been removing a couple of dead features this week. You know, those features that senior people in organisations like to tell epic war stories ...