Freeze Version default behavior

What does it mean effectively when a user has WRITE
permission but no Freeze permission. Is that combination
possible?
Does it mean that a user that has Write permission but not
=91freeze version=92 permission =96 is able to check in but
not check/uncheck the =91Freezing=92 of doc versions?
What will be the default state of the =91freeze version=92
checkbox in that case =96 will it be disabled for change and
always checked ON by default (hence always assert 'Freeze
versions' upon each Check-IN)?
0
GuleG

freeze freeze freeze
Name: Product: Firefox Summary: freeze freeze freeze Comments: I have been trying different non-explorer browsers for the past 5 years with varied success. This last version of firefox 3.5.2 is by far the worst I have encountered. It is extremely slow, freezes up more often than ANY program I have ever used. While you are putting your energy into more bells and whistles, you've made a big clumsy tech heavy albatross. I need something that won't take me up to three tries to just open my yahoo e-mail account. I'm going back to opera. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (...

Default atlas:UpdatePanel Default Behavior
I feel that the default behavior for an update panel should include disabling the content/controls it contains while an update is occuring (Make all the anchors turn into divs, disable all form inputs, etc.. etc..), or at least an option for toggling that functionality.  Then the atlas:UpdateProgress could contain a cancel button that would re-enable the update panel's content.  It seems to me that most people would expect that behavior and it would really help developers AJAX code be a little tighter. hello.hum...i think that you can do that by injecting javascript on the pa...

PowerDesigner version for non professional use or student version
Hi All=85 I am looking PowerDesigner version for non professional use or student version, so that I can learn it and I am make my career with Sybase PowerDesigner .. Anyone can help me? Thanks Jessica On Jan 28, 7:42=A0am, Jessica wrote: > Hi All=85 > > I am looking PowerDesigner version for non professional use > or student version, so that I can learn it and I am make my > career with Sybase PowerDesigner .. > Anyone can help me? > > Thanks > Jessica PD doesn't come in those flavors at the moment. I've asked that the "Free Mode...

Default Version
Hi, How to set the Default Version in Bugzilla. We have created many list of values for the Version field. We want to set a default value in that. I have checked all administrative pages, I didn't find any thing about it. Please provide me the solution for this. -- *Thanks,Pavan Bhattiprolu* ...

What generals generally do

Firefox 3.5.3 (and other earlier versions) Freezes Mac OSX (various versions)
For at least the last three months I have had mysterious freezes that take the whole system down. Mac freezes with the little clor dingy spinning 'round and 'round... Have to force a complete shut down by pressing the power button, very nasty. Happens running the last three or four versions of Firefox (currently at 3.5.3) and various versions of Mac OS X (currently 10.5.8) on a 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo iMac. Seems to be related to watching video, maybe Flash, but not exactly, that is, it happens AFTER I have watched the news on TeleSurtv.net or Bill Moyers' Journal ...

new version is constantly freezing and runs very slow on mac i want my old version back please
Name: James Dobbs Email: jamesrbobdobbsatgmaildotcom Product: Firefox Summary: new version is constantly freezing and runs very slow on mac i want my old version back please Comments: summary just about sums it up Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X; en-US; rv:1.8.1.3) Gecko/20070309 Firefox/2.0.0.3 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hendrix gives no expectation of a response to this feedback but if you wish to provide one you must BCC (not CC) the sender for them to see it. ...

How to getting firefox support let by default without version=1.7 or version=1.8?
LS0gDQogICAgICAgICDmraToh7QNCuekvA0K572X5YuH5YiaDQpZb3Vycw0KICAgIHNpbmNlcmVs eSwNCllvbmdnYW5nIEx1bw0K ...

New version freezes
Name: Laja Holland Product: Firefox Summary: New version freezes Comments: Particularly when opening the "Latest Headlines." The first works but when I return to the menu, the pulldown is blank and the page freezes. Require to force quit each time. In general, the new version freezes frequently but I'm sorry, I can't be more specific then that. Using a Mac 10.2.8. I wish I could reload the old version. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:1.8) Gecko/20051111 Firefox/1.5 ...

New version freeze
Name: Jack Stuart Email: rm153atcomcastdotnet Product: Firefox Summary: New version freeze Comments: I installed latest update 11/18 on my VISTA BUSINESS PLATFORM. It said it would install when I closed down Firefox. I closed but get a message that Firefox is running when it is not. I restarted and same message. I tried to Restore before Firefox Update and won't let me.... Browser Details: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ Note to readers: Hen...

PowerDesigner Trial version
Guys, thanks in advance for reading this request. I have a sybase database and I have recently downloaded the trial version of PowerDesigner. How do I generate graphical represendation of my database tables using PowerDesigner. Any insight would be very helpful. thanks...John John The Reverse Engineer feature is what you want to use. Basically point PowerDesigner at an ODBC interface to your database. The Reverse Engineer feature is available on the Database menu for a Physical Data Model (PDM). The result will be tables, etc in the PDM as per your database. Cheers -...

Difference of PowerDesigner Versions
Hi does anybody know where I find some details about the different features of PowerDesigner? E.g. what is the difference between Developer and Object Architect? What is PowerDesigner Studio? What's the difference between the enterprise and the "normal" version? TIA Arthur This sounds like a good topic for a white paper or something on the web site. PowerDesigner has a few different options. First, you can get just the Physical Model module (PhysicalArchitect). This includes the Free Model (and I think XML Model). Second, you can get that plus the Conceptual Mo...

latest version defaults
Name: Emeric Email: infoatsigmacomputersdotondotca Product: Firefox Summary: latest version defaults Comments: Your latest version defaults are a bit annoying, and require reconfiguration after install, if one is use to the old setup. 'when firefox starts up' should of been left at default homepage. 'open new windows in a new tab instead' I thought it was confusing enough before - you reversed it! - not everyone likes tabs you know! Other then that. Great product. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/2...

PowerDesigner Version 7?
Does anyone have information about when the new version may be released? Oh, that anyone knew.... :-( I'm supposed to be "in-the-loop" on version 7, but I haven't heard anything for quite a while. I'm not sure exactly where they are, but they had just started development back in April. There should be an Alpha release soon, but I'm not holding my breath. -- Michael F. Nicewarner [TeamPS] mailto:mike.nicewarner@ibpinc.com http://www.datamodel.org msnews.microsoft.com wrote in message ... >Does anyone have information about when the new versi...

Web resources about - Freeze Version default behavior - sybase.powerdesigner.general

Behavior - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Behavior or behaviour (see spelling differences ) is the range of actions and mannerisms made by individuals, organisms , systems , or artificial ...

Behavior Design - behaviordesign.com
Behavior designs interactive systems.

Behavior Gap - Exploring the relationship between people and their money. Behavior Gap
Watch it now. Watch the latest videos by Carl Richards on money, emotion, and meaningful conversations.

Dog Behavior Tips -Dog Owners One Stop Shop and Tips
Come and get some free dog behavior tips. Training your new or older dog can sometimes be somewhat of a task if you are new to doing it. Let ...

Modeled Behavior
A quick announcement: we’ve moved the blog to Forbes. You’ll be able to find us there at blogs.forbes.com/modeledbehavior , and soon modeledbehavior.com ...

Online Behavior - Marketing Measurement & Optimization
This website is a source of knowledge for website owners and analysts looking to understand how their online customers behave . But that's not ...

BJ Fogg's Behavior Model
... In addition, he devotes at least half his time to industry projects and innovations, all of which focus on using technology to change behaviors ...

Plant Behavior
The Society of Plant Signaling and Behavior serves the community of scientists interested in sensory plant biology, signaling, information processing ...

How Internet Behavior Shifted in 2015
The mobile revolution has been the catalyst behind a shift in how people access the internet as well as user behaviors. From Millennials and ...

Slightly creepy experiment with ants shows that drugs can permanently alter behavior
Scientists turned guard ants into scout ants with one brain injection.