Excel Import

Hi all,

Any idea of importing properties/ columns from excel to
PDM/LDM?

Regards,
Manoj.V
0
manoj

Importing comment from word/excel --> powerdesigner
Hi, We use PowerDesigner as a 'cleaning tool' in order to normalize numerous database. When a database has some documentation (Mainly data dictionnary) in word or excel format I would like to import those comments on the sybase document (cut and copy or whatever) Any idea ? Thank for your help I use VBScript to pull comments from excel spreadsheets. You can find it on the Sybase CodeXchange web site, along with a few other scripts I've written. -- Mike Nicewarner [TeamSybase] http://www.datamodel.org mike@nospam!datamodel.org Sybase product enhancement r...

Importing Excel into SQL Server 2005 with Import Wizard
I have several spreadsheets given to me which are in Excel 2007 file format. So, I've saved them as Excel 2003. I run the SQL Server Import and Export Wizard in SQL Server 2005 Management Studio from my local PC againist an online 3rd party hosted database. Initially I was getting errors yet the data was imported, so I wasn't too concerned. Now, on one file, only 8 records out of 285 records are imported. Here is the latest error messages extract: Messages * Error 0xc0202009: Data Flow Task: SSIS Error Code DTS_E_OLEDBERROR.  An OLE DB error has occurred. Error co...

Import from Excel
Hello, is it possible to import data from excel into freeform or grid form in Infomaker? Or it is possible only in PowerBuilder? Thanks for the answer. Ales Hi Ales; You can do this in the Report Painter but there is no Import "action" item for a CommandButton otherwise you could create a user application feature around it! It seems strange that IM does not support any Importation as we do have a SaveAs action for exporting data. I would like to suggest that you add this to the IM enhancements located on the ISUG website at: http://www.isug.com/common/Enh...

Import from Excel
Can you please tell us what is best way to import data from Microsoft Excel. 1. Using ODBC driver 2. Through DDE Communication with Excel 3. Save Excel sheet as tab delimited data and import into datawindow. Thanks in advance. RAJ It depends. 1) Requires that you have a Named Range in Excel, with the first row used for Column headers. Works well, unless you have columns that have a mix of alpha and numeric values. Even if ODBC thinks the column is a char, it will skip the rows with a numeic value in that column. 2) OLE is more robust than DDE and gives you th...

Import excel
It's easy to import excel by pb. Anyone give me the sample code on import excel by java. Thanks in advance. Check out the POI project (more specifically the HSSF sub section): http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/ The quick guide page has a sample of reading from and writing to a workbook: http://jakarta.apache.org/poi/hssf/quick-guide.html Doug Porter DailyAccess Corporation "iris" <irispangtech@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:428a1de5$1@forums-1-dub... > It's easy to import excel by pb. Anyone give me the sample code on import > excel by jav...

importing excel
Hello all, I'm really having a hard time understanding this tutorial.  I'm trying to follow http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/articles/032608-1.aspx tutorials to get my spreadsheet into an existing sql server database.  Here is my code.  I have a spreadsheet with two columns (ReturnDocumentID and ReturnRecordType) and a table in the database with those two columns and an ID column.  I can connect to and bind the data to a gridview with no problems, but when I try to insert it into the database I get errors about my return method or a primary key violation.&nb...

importing from Excel
Dear All, I am importing data from ExCel to a SQl SERver 2000 table.For this I am using this function which reads the data from Excel and inserts it into the SQL 2000 table.    // Create Connection to Excel Workbook            try            {                using (OleDbConnection connection = new OleDbConnection(excelconnectionString))          &n...

Import From Excel
Hi: I have an xls file formatted like so: Loc Nbr jan feb mar apr may jun jul aug sep oct           ..... 0000000 9.86 9.85 0 0 0 10.03 9.96 9.94 9.93 9.92         ..... 0000021 9.46 9.58 9.49 9.5 9.7 9.67 9.84 9.67 9.59 9.68         ......  But I changed my table structure to this: Loc Nbr   Month Value 0000021   jan 9.46 0000021   feb 9.58 My goal is to copy the da...

import to excel
Hi! How to import my current form data to excel sheet Current form data contains in tabular format presently we are using Response.Contentype="application/vnd.ms-Excel" Response.addHeader("Content-Disposition","inline,filename=ExcelRPT.xls")   Displaying error is File format is not matching but this code is works for gridview format Have you considered using the ReportViewer control with an embedded report? It will handle the Excel export in native Excel. -j-CSK is back! See my blog http://blog.microsoft-j.net for more details. Hi sailajaranit,...

Importing Excel
I figured this was already posted but I couldn't find it. I'm developing a web app that allowers the user to upload me a formatted excel file and then I need to transfer the data into a database. For the most I got it all working... upload to excel file, throw the data into a dataset and throw the dataset into my table. Whan I'm having trouble with is the first line of the excel file. For whatever reason it's reading the first line as headers. Is there an easy way around that? Thanks in advance. Before we dive into our sample code, there are a couple of other points to consider. First,...

importing Excel
Hi i want to read data from an excel file. I can retrieve the different worksheets,and load the data into a table. So far so good. some of the work sheet have in the first row numeric values. Because the first row becomes the columnname this results into a problem. All nummeric fields become F1,F2,F3 .... fieldnames is there a way to get the numeric fieldnames a columns ? kind regards piet...

Web resources about - Excel Import - sybase.powerdesigner.general

Gaza imports - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Import of goods into the Gaza Strip is limited as part of the 2007–present blockade of the Gaza Strip imposed by Israel and Egypt . Israel allows ...

Instagram 4.1 Adds Ability To Import Video, Automatic Straightening
Facebook-owned photo-sharing network Instagram released Instagram 4.1 last week, which added the ability for users to import video from their ...

Oakland Opens the Wallet for Cuban Import
Looks like Billy Beane really is sticking to that Window. After spending the offseason trading away two of the better young starting pitchers ...

Import and Publish YouTube Videos to Your Facebook Page with Cueler YouTube
Cueler is a useful and easy Facebook application that allows Page administrators to automatically synchronize their YouTube videos to their Facebook ...

Export Import Business Group
Here we are, people in the business of export and import from all over the world. I invite you people also to join for more info of the business ...

HelloSign - Scan or Import Documents to Sign for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch ...
Get HelloSign - Scan or Import Documents to Sign on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Secretary Kerry Delivers Remarks at the Export-Import Bank Annual Conference - Flickr - Photo Sharing ...
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry delivers remarks at the Export-Import Bank Annual Conference in Washington, D.C., on April 24, 2014. [State ...

The Kronies: Laughing All The Way to the Export-Import Bank - YouTube
Get Konnected at http://thekronies.com/ In this very special episode of "The Less You Know", Johnny and Bobby learn a valuable lesson about campaign ...

Harper review: Government faces stoush with authors over removal of parallel book imports
... government is set for a fiery showdown with some of Australia's most popular authors over its plan to loosen restrictions on book imports. ...

Ex-customs officer Christopher Cranney jailed for conspiring to import illegal drug precursor
A senior customs officer has been jailed for at least eight-and-a-half years for his role in a major drug importation conspiracy that saw millions ...