Change to "Report" for Reports

I am trying to change the first page of a report "REPORT" to
something else e.g. Entity Attribute Description Report.

How do you do this ?

I have read the manual but cannot figure it out.

Walt
0
walt
10/18/2000 1:37:48 PM
📁 sybase.powerdesigner.general
📃 9408 articles.
⭐ 1 followers.

💬 1 Replies
👁️‍🗨️ 746 Views

In the Report Editor, select the Report menu and then select the
"Title Page" menu item.  You can now change the title. This is
documented in the Report User's Guide on page 91 in the 7.5 guide and
page 90 in the 7.0 guide.

HTH,
Anthony Hill
PowerDesigner Product Support

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000 09:37:48 -0400, [email protected] wrote:

>I am trying to change the first page of a report "REPORT" to
>something else e.g. Entity Attribute Description Report.
>
>How do you do this ?
>
>I have read the manual but cannot figure it out.
>
>Walt

0
ahill