.NET Windows Forms in .NET Library Model

Hi,
I downloaded C# 2.0 Library Model and I see that it does not contain
Windows Forms classes (System.Windows.Forms namespace). Is there
another library model for this?
0
papadi

web.net window form to asp.net form
is there a way to convert a form written in vb.net in a window form to an asp.net form ?Computer Engineer, CIW , MCP , MCSAhttp://www.elmajdal.net...

using vb.net Windows form controls in ASP.net
I am try to build a control that has the same functionality as this FOREX Chart, ( http://www.dailyfx.com/FinanceChart.html?symbol=NZD/USD )  Its a JavaApplet. I am a .NET newbie.So how would you do this in ASP/Vb.net ?I know I cant do this in a vb.net windows form control (WFC). I know that I can place a WFC in an HTML page via the <OBJECT> , but on reading vb.net book by Francesco Balena (Page 639) there are limitations on doing this they being.- The HTML file holding WFC must be in a IIS directory, and access the HTML via HTTP to Internet Explorer.- Cant use CAB file for m...

Page works in windows xp, asp.net 2.0, works in windows 2000 asp.net 1.1, fails windows 2000 asp.net 2.0
Hi All   Pages that work well on  win xp, asp.net2.0, and  win 2000 asp.net 1.1  computers  fails when the wind 2000 asp.net 1,1  computer is upgraded to asp.net 2.0  Many controls such as textboxs , buttons give this error >>>>Error Rendering Control - B1 An unhandled exception has occurred.RegisterForEventValidation can only be called during Render();   <<<<<< Is windows 2000 incompatible with asp.2.0 ? Is the website using the correct version of the framework? (This can be checked from the ASP.NET tab of ...

Mixing Forms and Windows Security in ASP.NET --> in VB.net
Hi, I searched for a mixed Logon (Form and Windows Security) and get some code in c#. I need the code in VB.net. Can anyone help? I used this code:  Mixing Forms and Windows Security in ASP.NET http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms972958.aspx Thanks  ml2h2 There is no code in the link. If you need help in coding in vb.net from c#, i can assist you.   cheersPlease Mark Post that helped you as answer, also include a summary of what solved the problem as it helps others in similar situations naturehermit: There is no code in the link. If y...

Windows Principle security working in C#.NET Windows application, but not on ASP.NET Web Application with C#.NET as code behind
AppDomain.CurrentDomain.SetPrincipalPolicy(PrincipalPolicy.WindowsPrincipal); WindowsPrincipal usrPrincipal = (WindowsPrincipal)Thread.CurrentPrincipal; WindowsIdentity usrIdentity = (WindowsIdentity)usrPrincipal.Identity; String usrPrincipalName = usrPrincipal.Identity.Name; String usrPrincipalType = usrPrincipal.Identity.AuthenticationType; String usrPrincipalAuth = usrPrincipal.Identity.IsAuthenticated.ToString()   Can you check why this code is not working in Web application, however it is working in Windows application  Is it crashing at runtime? Not compiling? What...

non .net form issue within a .net form tag

Net:Net:Net::LDAP::FAQ

How to call window form from windows servcie in .net
Hi    I created a windows Service and i did following steps.>>protected override void OnStart(string[] args) { // TODO: Add code here to start your service.   System.Windows.Application.Run();Form1 frm = new Form1(); frm.Show(); }   I add the service installer and to start service i opened a command prompt then i typed installutil path/serviceproj.exe. And i started the service from Mycomputer->Manage. But windows service is not showing the form.Everyone is telling windows service not support UI.Its a background thing. So Form is not showing My ques...

windows forms in vb .net into web forms

ASP.NET Application Model/ASP.NET Page Execution Model
Hi,At what point of ASP.NET Application Life Cycle does the Page Life Cycle kicks in when serving a .aspx page to the client? Is it after Application_ResolveRequestCache()? if it is so, does the page life cycle executes all the steps (page.init event, page.load event, validation of user input, event handling, automatic data binding and cleanup) immediately after Application_ResolveRequestCache() and then continues to carry on with remaining of Application Life Cycle Events?Thanks,Csharplearner~C#Learner*************************************************Please remember to Mark As Answ...

use windows.net or ASP.net?
I need to create a app for company which clients may not be at the same location. Can someone tell me of using Windows.NET or ASP.NET? That depends on a lot of factors. You probably know that you can put your logic on a web server, and use XML Webservices to distribute data between clients. You may actually end up with a mixed solution using both web and windows clients connecting to the same logic on a corporate web server. This is some of the beauty about .Net.RegardsAndre Colbiornsen ---------------------------------Seventh DayRåbygatan 1A,SE-223 61 LundSwedenMob.: +46-(0)708-97 78 79Ma...

Determine if in ASP.NET or Windows.NET
I have a .NET DLL that I use in both Web Projects and Windows Projects. Is there a way to determine, from within the DLL, which environment it's running in?Randy SprouseSenior Application Engineer Can you describe how you would want to use this?...

Can Asp.Net Mobile form coexist with Asp.Net Web Form ?
Hi All, I have a question. Can Asp.Net Mobile Forms coexist with Asp.Net Web Form under one roof or I have to separate as 2 visual studio project and put it into to different path at IIS. Can I get proper output when it is accessed by PC and Mobile Phone for the repective forms. Will it affect the Authentication method?Pls advice. Thanks a lot.Rdgs,Chin Chin, I can't answer all of your questions, but I have developed a site that has both standard and mobile forms, and the mobile forms function as expected on a standard web browser.  Of course, the formatting is not wh...

Web resources about - .NET Windows Forms in .NET Library Model - sybase.powerdesigner.general

The Windows Blog

Window cleaner trapped on platform outside Canberra building
A window cleaner and a mechanic had to call the fire brigade for help when they became trapped on a raised platform.

Windows Server 2016 moving to per core, not per socket, licensing
Windows Server 2016, not likely to arrive until the second half of next year, is going to shake up the way Microsoft licenses its server operating ...

Windows 10 Mobile is dead in the water
Windows Phone's market share took a huge hit last quarter, dropping to a ridiculously low 1.7 percent. Things could improve following the introduction ...

U-pet, Pet Carriers With Bubble Window for Your Creature Companion
These backpacks let your animal see the world like a little astronaut. via U-pet Most animals are not okay with being carried around in a small ...

Windows tech support: Getting your PC to start
Your PC won't boot. Is the issue loose cables, bumped switches, dead parts? Use this guide to find and fix the problem.

IDC sees 10% decline in Windows Phone, notes slackening smartphone growth
... year the first time growth has slowed into the single digits, IDC said Thursday. Earlier IDC forecasts for 2015 had been higher, but a Windows ...

Bluestacks now runs multiple Android apps on Windows simultaneously
... come a long way since its original app player in 2011, which was notable for being one of the first methods for running Android apps on Windows. ...