<INDIVIDUAL>
  <FIRST_NAME>data</FIRST_NAME>
  <SECOND_NAME>data</SECOND_NAME>
  <PHONE>
    <VALUE>data</VALUE>
  </PHONE>
</INDIVIDUAL>

How to get data for PHONE. For 2nd line of Phone, record get
inserted having other columns blank.
0
Samata
11/19/2009 2:15:45 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.xml 546 articles. 0 followers. Follow

XML Transform to 1 XML file to another XML File
Hello All  I am a novice programmer. I want to transform 1 xml file to another xml file. I am looking for a example code where user will select source xml file and create another xml file in different file with different fields with some default validation of parsing date and default values.  Can anyone help me or let me know any available source code in C#/ASP.Net?  Ms Disha I am assuming you know xslt, if not, you would have to go look at that.  But if you do, then this document will help you out http://www.csharpfriends.com/Articles/getArticle.aspx?articleID=...

Re: Import xml file in xml Element

How can i add a xml file to an other xml file?
such as i have a xml file : <item1> <item2> <item3>aaa</item3> <item4>bbb</item4> </item2> <item1> an other one is: <item2> <item3>ccc</item3> <item4>ddd</item4> <item2> i wanted is: <item1> <item2> <item3>aaa</item3> <item4>bbb</item4> </item2> <item2> <item3>ccc</item3> <item4>ddd</item4> <item2> <item1> thanks. You ca...

Load XMl file and read xml file
How do I load and read nodes from the xml file in c#.??? ThankYou Sample code: http://www.kirupa.com/net/reading_xml_directly_pg1.htmJack Yang.NET Developer Here is how you read xml file and loop and display nodesXmlDocument xDoc = new XmlDocument();xDoc.Load(xmlPath); foreach(XmlNode node in xDoc.SelectNodes("//nodeName you want to display")){Response.Write("name: " + node.Attributes["name"].InnerText + " value: " + node.Attributes["value"].InnerText);}...

XML in, XML out
Hi All (and a happy holiday to those that will get a break), I am trying to read in an XML file of addresses. I need to remove all the address data from the file where code =~ /^000/ (there are none in the example data below). I need to reproduce that data 'as is', so I need to honour the tag structure, although the order of the tags doesn't need to be honoured. I have been trying to use XML::Simple and I had a go with XML::Smart but I haven't been able to get the results I want. My best effort is below (with XML::Simple). There are a couple of differences ...

Splitting XML file to different XML files
hi,I have xml file that represent a table , one of the element(column) of the xml represent category..I want to split the xml file to different xml files base on the categories (each xml file will represent different category).The question is , if it posible to split the original xml using one xslt file, or i must create different xslt file for each category?thanks in advance one xslt for each output.You can also do this with XmlDocument and save it to two seaprate paths.HTHRegards,Rob...

Create an XML file from another XML file

After download a xml file, why my xml file has been changed?
Protected Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click        Dim fileName As String = Server.MapPath("~/Products.xml")        Response.Clear()         Response.ContentType = "text/xml"        Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment; filename=" & fileName)                Response.WriteFile(fileName)  ...

XMl to XML

datawindow.import(XML!,"file.xml") syntax error
I am using Pocket PowerBuilder 1.5 build 360 from the help file I saw [ImportFile method (DataWindows)] long dwcontrol.ImportFile ( {saveastype importtype}, string filename {, long startrow {, long endrow {, long startcolumn {, long endcolumn {, long dwstartcolumn } } } } } ) This statement inserts all the data in the file D:\TMP\EMPLOYEE.CSV into dw_employee starting at the first column: dw_employee.ImportFile("D:\TMP\EMPLOYEE.CSV") This statement inserts all the data in the file D:\TMP\EMPLOYEE.XML into dw_employee starting at the first column: dw_em...

Importing XML File (whith PowerBuilder 9)
Hello, I want to insert data from an XML file into a datawindow. I don't manage tu use the ImportFile function. How can I do ? -- Cordialement, S.Alvarez Tel. : 02-99-27-04-28 "S�bastien" <zaza@pipo.com> wrote in message news:40b74f0e@forums-1-dub... > Hello, > > I want to insert data from an XML file into a datawindow. > I don't manage tu use the ImportFile function. > How can I do ? > > > -- > Cordialement, > S.Alvarez > Tel. : 02-99-27-04-28 > ImportFile() is the recommended method of importing...

Creating XML files with existing XML file format
My XML template file looks like this: <?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?> <txProductivityUpdate xmlns="RetailerGUI/txProductivityUpdate.xsd"> <header> <session-id>terchymppg2uieynky3pxfuz</session-id> <trancode>113</trancode> <request-timestamp>2003102012540750</request-timestamp> </header> <body> <chn-client>111</chn-client> <chn-customer>11111</chn-customer> <chn-name1>BERGEM, PHYLLIS</chn-name1>...

How to Split a XML file to multiple small XML Files
Hello, I am trying to split a XML file to multiple small xml files in vb.net and am trying to get the best possible approach to this. Any help on this will be great... Sample example on what I am trying to do... Source XML document -------------------------- <?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?> <SynchronizationObjectsDocument > <ApplicationArea> <DocId>dea9593b-4c60-4c1a-ab7f-004a4e336ac5</DocId> <CreationDateTime>2004-05-13T21:31:48-04:00</CreationDateTime> </ApplicationArea> &...

Xml Schema from xml file
How should i create xml schema from xml file?  Do you mean an XSD?  That's easy--open the XML file in Visual Studio.  There will be a new XML menu button, and one option is to create an XSD.  If you have a lot of files, MS has a little tool at http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/vbasic/bb840042.aspx.If my post is your answer, please mark it as the answer. It will bring good karma.Crystal AllianceMy BlogFlorist Blogs  Thanks alot!!  It worked wonderfully...

Xml schema to Xml file
Is it possible to convert xml schema to xml file.How can i do read&writexmlschema using a dataset with xml schema. I converted a xml file to xml schema in a web appliction project.Then what should be location of shema that i need to give for a dataset I mean dataset.readxmlscheme(server.mappath(??))   Please let me know I am new to this field     dataset.ReadXml(Server.MapPath("xml\ProductList.xml")) will read the xml as well as the schema of thexml file. no need to convert it into schema file while using dataset as it will automatically define the ...

Web resources about - XML file import - sybase.powerbuilder.xml

Gaza imports - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Import of goods into the Gaza Strip is limited as part of the 2007–present blockade of the Gaza Strip imposed by Israel and Egypt . Israel allows ...

Instagram 4.1 Adds Ability To Import Video, Automatic Straightening
Facebook-owned photo-sharing network Instagram released Instagram 4.1 last week, which added the ability for users to import video from their ...

Oakland Opens the Wallet for Cuban Import
Looks like Billy Beane really is sticking to that Window. After spending the offseason trading away two of the better young starting pitchers ...

Import and Publish YouTube Videos to Your Facebook Page with Cueler YouTube
Cueler is a useful and easy Facebook application that allows Page administrators to automatically synchronize their YouTube videos to their Facebook ...

Export Import Business Group
Here we are, people in the business of export and import from all over the world. I invite you people also to join for more info of the business ...

HelloSign - Scan or Import Documents to Sign for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch ...
Get HelloSign - Scan or Import Documents to Sign on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.

Secretary Kerry Delivers Remarks at the Export-Import Bank Annual Conference - Flickr - Photo Sharing ...
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry delivers remarks at the Export-Import Bank Annual Conference in Washington, D.C., on April 24, 2014. [State ...

The Kronies: Laughing All The Way to the Export-Import Bank - YouTube
Get Konnected at http://thekronies.com/ In this very special episode of "The Less You Know", Johnny and Bobby learn a valuable lesson about campaign ...

Russia raiding Turkish firms and sending imports back
Moscow also preventing Turkish tourists from entering Russia, businessmen say, in apparent response to downing of plane.

Import brands dominate list of finalists for North American Car and Truck of the Year
Coverage of advertising spending, campaigns and agency changes in the automotive industry.