Validate XHTML document using PowerBuilder 9.3

Hi guys,

Can anyone let me know how to validate and print XHTML
Document using PowerBuilder 9.3

Thanks in advance.
Syed
0
Syed
8/28/2009 8:39:17 AM
sybase.powerbuilder.xml 546 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Powerbuilder 9.0 Migration from powerbuilder 7.0.3 problem
Hi all, i was trying an migrate an powerbuilder 7.0.3 application to powerbuilder 9.0(PFC BASED APPLICATION (PFC objects version PB 6.5) ) during migration i am getting this error. tcmborrower.pbl(w_cursor_check).w_cursor_check.open.2: Error C0163: The definition of referenced global variable sqlca was improperly compiled in object trcomps Did anybody faced this kind of error? Thx Ashok JPMORGAN ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp First error message which i got during the migration is : tcmappl.pb...

PowerBuilder 9.0.1: Connect to Oracle Using the PowerBuilder Native Driver
Could anyone please email me this Solved Cases? It may be related to our production issue. http://info.sybase.com/resolution/detail.stm?id_number=11000397 http://info.sybase.com/resolution/detail.stm?id_number=11008896 Thanks in advance, John johnshi@yahoo.com The first one only affects the development environment, and the second one is only applicable to datawindows build with the old PBDBMS method. What problems are you having? On 12 Oct 2004 08:56:32 -0700, John Shi wrote: >Could anyone please email me this Solved Cases? It may be >related to our production i...

Use PowerBuilder DLL in PowerBuilder

Powerbuilder 9 #3
When will Powerbuilder 9 be released? Jan Erik Probably around Q4/2002. The public beta hasn't started yet. -- <hopethishelps/> Roy Kiesler [TeamSybase] MySybase -- http://www.sybase.com/mysybase "Jan Erik Hermansen" <nanzun@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:SL1qDW0CCHA.289@forums.sybase.com... > When will Powerbuilder 9 be released? > > > Jan Erik > > ...

Connect To ASA 9 using OLE DB with PowerBuilder 9
I'm trying to connect to a database running ASA 9 in a linux pc from powerbuilder 9. I can't seem to find the right parameters, when I test the connection the ODBC dialog pops up, and I want to make the connection without ODBC. Here's the connection params... please help me telling what I'm doing wrong. (the server is starting as fernando, and the database is fernando.db) // Profile fernando SQLCA.DBMS = "OLE DB" SQLCA.LogPass = <***> SQLCA.LogId = "dba" SQLCA.AutoCommit = False SQLCA.DBParm = "PROVIDER='ASAProv.90',DATASOUR...

PowerBuilder 9.0 and PowerBuilder 10.0

Powerbuilder 9 and XML/Stylesheet
Is there any capability to use the style sheets in Powerbuilder along with the XML document to import? What I am getting at is, If I have an XML document along with style sheets, is there a way to just import the XML data and show it on the datawindow as per the stylesheet, without having to paint the datawindow at development time??? Thanks, What if you didn't use a datawindow, and used the Web Browser OCX to show the actual rendered style sheet? Paul Horan[TeamSybase] "Bharathi" <bharathi_prapullachandra@foremost.com> wrote in message news:3fb4d62d...

Powerbuilder terminate when open the library painter in PowerBuilder 9
From previous sharing, I have tried to remove the entries in registry: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sybase\PowerBuilder\9.0\Layout\Default But it does not work for me. I have tried to re-install PowerBuilder but same result. When PB terminate, it display the following: AppName: pb90.exe App Ver: 9.0.0.5507 ModName:msvcrt.dll ModVer: 7.0.2600.2180 Offset: 000360cb Does anyone has the solution? Thanks. L K wrote: > From previous sharing, I have tried to remove the entries in > registry: > HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Sybase\PowerBuilder\9.0\Layout\Default > >...

PowerBuilder 6.5 to Powerbuilder 9.0.1
Hello, We are having some issues while trying to upgrade from PB 6.5 to PB 9.0.1 The database is Sybase .I was hoping if you could post in any usergroups Background: There is a window w_child inherited from w_parent.The datasource of this dw_1 is a Stored Procedure that runs in Sybase ASE 12.5 In ue_1 of w_parent there is a dw_1.retrieve(arg1,arg2). ue_1 of w_child extends ue_1of w_parent. In ue_1 of w_child the code checks the condition dw_1.rowcount() >0 based on which it decides on the execution flow. Issue: While running the application, no rows are getting re...

Powerbuilder 9.0.3
Hi everyone! Does someone know when PB 9.0.3 is planned to be released ? Actually we are developping using PB 9.0.1 Build 7204 and we want to upgrade because this version crashes regularly. Every time we upgrade we have to test completely all our applications so if 9.0.3 is planned to be released soon, we will wait for this version before upgrading. ...

Powerbuilder 9.0 vs. Powerbuilder 8.0
What is the difference in Powerbilder 9.0 and 8.0? I would like to point out that the Appeon newsgroup is monitored by Sybase and Appeon engineering staff who are very knowledgeable about Appeon issues. Question that are purely PowerBuilder-related are best answered by the staff and users of the PowerBuilder newsgroup: sybase.public.powerbuilder.XXXX. Please post to the appropriate newsgroup so you receive the help you desire. Thanks, Julie Jiang Appeon Corporation <dburris@onesolution.com> wrote in message news:40589011.2717.846930886@sybase.com... > What is the diffe...

Using many xml documents to create a new xml document
Hey guys, I'm a bit stuck on this My situation is the following: I will have folders containing many xml documents, each document being data from a certain magazine article (of a certain issue) and I need to take these many xml documents (each one being an article) and use these documents to create one large xml document that represents the entire magazine issue (data from each article of that issue).   I am able to read data from the article xml docs because I set up xsl code (something.xsl) to read the data and I'm creating a new xml document with that, but this is assuming th...

How Do I use PBNative Proparly in Powerbuilder 9?
I want to use PBNative as my source control. What ever I do is either fails or my computer is not responding. We are two programmers, each of us has his own workspace and we have the pbl's in a shared develop folder (those pbls are in the library list of each of us) > I want to use PBNative as my source control. What ever I > do is either fails or my computer is not responding. > We are two programmers, each of us has his own workspace > and we have the pbl's in a shared develop folder (those > pbls are in the library list of each of us) There is a section a...

Web resources about - Validate XHTML document using PowerBuilder 9.3 - sybase.powerbuilder.xml

Jim O'Neil (@jimoneil) on Twitter

Contact Us - Sybase Inc

热门搜索 - 我的异常网

Top Ranked Articles