Create DW form a XSD File

Hello All
I need to create a xml string to send as parameter to a WebService
i have only the xsd definition
for a simple case i create a external dw then modify the XML template,
fill the DW then get the xml and send it to the WebService, it works
perfect
now i have a XSD with more than 100 elements and i'm searching for a
way to create the DW from the xsd file instead of add every element by
hand to the external DW
anyone have any tricks or tools to do it
thanks
0
slachevsky
10/13/2009 12:32:58 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.xml 546 articles. 0 followers. Follow

create xml file using XSD from given xml with diff xsd
Hello friends, I have xml file which has been generated from MS-access 2007........So I have the XSD for the above XML file.......Also I have xsd of the required XML file with my tags...........Also the XML database is very huge so is there any way I can convert the XML file into diff XML using XSD which I require.....Please guide me...ThanksHemil.  Hi Hemil, Here is a straightforward way: 1.  Generate proxy class from both source XSD and target XSD from existing Schemas. 2. Load original xml into proxy class for source XSD. 3. Manually fill the target proxy cl...

Creating an XSD file from an XML file?
Does anyone know of any tools or utilities that will take an XML file and create an XSD from it? Thanks!Jason A. KieselKiesel Media Grouphttp://www.kmg.net*ASP.NET Web Hosting Starting @ $9.95 / Month http://apps.gotdotnet.com/xmltools/xsdinference/Oleg [XML MVP, MCPD]XmlLab.Net | http://blog.tkachenko.com...

how to create xml file with existing xsd file?
waiting!...

Create an XML file from another XML file

Creating XML files with existing XML file format
My XML template file looks like this: <?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?> <txProductivityUpdate xmlns="RetailerGUI/txProductivityUpdate.xsd"> <header> <session-id>terchymppg2uieynky3pxfuz</session-id> <trancode>113</trancode> <request-timestamp>2003102012540750</request-timestamp> </header> <body> <chn-client>111</chn-client> <chn-customer>11111</chn-customer> <chn-name1>BERGEM, PHYLLIS</chn-name1>...

Create XML file from Form data
Is there an example of creating an xml file from a user form. I get data from an XML file and put it into a user form (with help from this forum). The user can then modify the answers and then I need to say it as XML file to be sent back to where they got the XML file.  thanks   Hi gmcghee , I would create a custom class to hold Form data then Serialize that object into XML documents. In this way it is easier to deserialize xml data and allow user modify data inside xml document. For details see: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.xml.serialization.xmlser...

create dynamic dw object from xml-file?
hello, Is it possible to create a dynamic xml template for dw object or a dynamic dw object from a XML-File? I have some xml-files, wich are exported from my DW's, but I'd like to modify the xml-file (just insert additional columns or delete columns) with an other tool...My DW Import (in PB) should be able to import that, but I never know how many colums has the edited xml-files. S.m.th. like dw_1.Create(SyntaxFromXML()) would be cool:-)... (like: dw_1.Create(transaction.SyntaxFromSQL()) ) Thx for your answer. gzim There is an example on CodeXchange for creating a...

create an xml schema from an xml file
Hello, I need to write an application that uses a xml file that i create and make a xml schema based on that file. I have a seperate company that is sending us the xml file and i want to get the info from the file and put it into a database. However, they need the my schema. I am reading up on how to use the DataSet.Writexml() and DataSet.WriteXmlSchema(). I know that there is some way of getting the data from the xml file using a DataSet, but i dont understand how. Has anyone done something similar to this that could help me at least get started? Thanks Dev Djinnx-Dev DjinnxWeb Develop...

Validate XML file with XSD file
Hi,I'm creating an XML file on the fly (on a webpage) which I then want to validate programmatically against an XSD file.I've searched this forum and googled it, but nothing turns up apart from C# code. Does anybody have any tips / tutorials etc in VB that I can look at ?ThanksJames Take a look at the below links http://www.codeproject.com/vb/net/XMLValidate.asp http://www.informit.com/articles/article.asp?p=23021&rl=1 HCHaissam Abdul MalakMCAD.NET| Blog | Hi Haissam,Great links thank you !!!!James Glad to hear it helped you.. Please mark it as answered for the sake of other us...

Create XML File From DTD File
Can someone point me in the right direction. I want to create an xml file based on an dtd file. Thanks in advance, Programor Hi,   You can use the tools like XMLSPY(http://www.altova.com/) for creating the xml structure for any given DTD/XSD.  -Sri-------------------------------------------------If this post was useful to you, please mark it as answer. Thank you! The .NET framework does not have much support for DTDs. Schema support is better. So you might want to use a an XML editor to convert the DTD to a schema, then you could use the XmlSampleGenerato...

Help Needed to create XML file thru ASP forms parameters
Hi, I am new to Visual studio and I am using visual studio 2005. I wnt to create an XML request  in which the parameter will come from ASP form and then this XML file will be send to Server thru HTTPS request. Please suggest me any reference in VS2005 or 2003 how to proceed for creating this. Also please suggest me the link to download VS.NET 2003 evaluation version. Thanking You for your help Anshu Bansal ...

How to transform XML file to HTML form using XSD & XSLT?
I have a lot of XML files and I want to create a mechanism to easily edit these files. After editing i want to simply save changes. Do you have any idea how to do such a thing?  I want to use also ASP.NET C# ( if needed) to process changes. If u want to edit an xml file , you have to use the XMLDOCUMENT objectcreate instance of the Xmldocument objectXmldocument mydoc = new xmldocument();Load the xml file into memorymydoc.loadXml(PATh)now u can loop through the xml content and change the value u need to changeHaissam Abdul MalakMCAD.NET| Blog |...

creating xsd schema from an xml file using visual studio .net 2003
can you create the xsd from an xml file using visual studio 2003?thanks for help Ya, sure. You can create a XML file then, you go to the main menu bar --> XML --> Create Schema If your XML file is well-formed the xsd file will be created. If not, an error will be displayed. ...

create XML object/read XML from file?
How do I create an XML object and load an XML file from the user's hard drive? I think creating the XML object goes like this: var xmlFile = Components.classes["@mozilla.org/xml/xml-document;1"].createInstance(Components.interfaces.nsIDOMXMLDocument); but I can't figure out how to populate the object with XML data from a file. Any suggestions? Thanks shinjin@gmail.com schreef: > How do I create an XML object and load an XML file from the user's hard > drive? > > I think creating the XML object goes like this: > > var xml...

Web resources about - Create DW form a XSD File - sybase.powerbuilder.xml

Wikipedia:Why create an account? - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is Wikipedia . You do not have to log in to learn. Almost anyone can edit almost any article at any given time too, but be aware that the ...

Facebook Teams Up With Google, Microsoft, Others To Create WebPlatform.org, A Developer Support Hub
Facebook may have a tricky relationship with HTML5 , but it still wants developers all over the Web to learn how to use it efficiently. The social ...

Omnicom to Use P&G as Impetus to Create a Third Media Agency
Omnicom Media Group, the big winner in the P&G review, today said it's planning to launch a third agency network for which P&G will be the charter ...

How to Create a Holiday Twitter Schedule
... Twitter-based Christmas, New Years, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and other celebrations to the last minute, we’ve got some ideas for you to help you create ...

Zomato for iOS now lets you create theme-based restaurant collections
... a new Collections tab that allows you to see and bookmark collections of thematically related restaurants by people you follow, and even create ...

Spotify lets you create your year in music
... and genres, top artists by season, total minutes of music streamed and total number of songs and artists played. Once your list is created ...

Clift: GOP Will ‘Exploit The Hell’ Out of CA Attack To ‘Create As Much Fear’ As They Can
Eleanor Clift argued the GOP will "going to exploit the hell out of" the San Bernardino attack

Verizon has hired thousands of people to create the video service it says will replace cable TV
It’s no secret that the traditional cable TV business is in trouble, as younger millennial cord-cutters don’t see a need to pay for TV service. ...

French Minister Wants To Create $7500 Electric Car “For The People”
... change revs up, Madame Ségolène Royal, the French Minister of Ecology, Sustainable Development and Energy, announced that she wants to create ...

Create your own NBA highlight reel in minutes? We're almost there
The National Basketball Association is employing technology that can quickly create custom video packages. It's only a matter of time before ...