Web.PB and Apache web server

Somebody have sucessfully used an apache web server with the Web.PB
under Win95. I'm currently trying to use this together but hadn't
succes. I'm looking for some help to do this.

Jonny

0
Johannes
10/17/1998 3:19:07 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.web-pb 1541 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Web.PB class library, Web.PB examples, WebSite Web server software
The PB 7 "About the Internet Tools" Help mentions "Additional freeware components...available via FTP that you can use to develop Web.PB applications". Does anyone know where these are? (Web.PB class library, Web.PB examples, WebSite Web server software).Thanks. Try: http://sdn.sybase.com/sdn/appdev/get_doc.stm?loc=1001660 On Mon, 1 Nov 1999 15:44:58 -0600, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.web-pb Rich Walz <rich@cse-armerica.com> wrote: >The PB 7 "About the Internet Tools" Help mentions "Additional freeware >components...avail...

Web.PB class library, Web.PB examples, WebSite Web Server software
The PB 7 "About the Internet Tools" Help mentions "Additional freeware components...available via FTP that you can use to develop Web.PB applications". Does anyone know where these are? (Web.PB class library, Web.PB examples, WebSite Web server software). Thanks. ...

web web web

Web.PB and Personal-Web-Server
I want to use the powerbuilder internt tools, especially the web.pb tool. My PB runs on a win 98 maschine without an internet server, so I start the personal-web-server from Powerdynamo and the CGI-Helper. Now I have to copy the web.pb tools "pbcgi70.exe" ( and dlls ) to an folder where the web-server expects to find CGI - programs. But how does this work with the personal-web-server. Which folder and where can I change the properties of the personal-web-server (pws) The pws runs great with PowerDynamo but if i try to test a html page with the commen Internet-Explorer (...

Config. Web Server (Web.pb)
Hi all, I try to configure the web server (IIS) : 1) create dir c:\wwwroot\cgi-shl 2) IP addres 10.10.10.101 to www.alasa.com (server identity) 3) Map c:\wwwroot\cgi-shl to CGI programs 4) Map c:\wwwroot to html docs and it does not work (error the url not found) Please some help me, thanks a lot. PD: Only works in localhost.. ...

PB Web Application and Web Server Setup
Is there anywhere I can get information on hardware/software logistics of putting a Web PB app on the internet? Being new to the distributed pb and web pb development, we are trying to get our feet wet, working with Cervenka's book. We will probably start with an intranet app, which may include remote clients using Novell's Netware Connect (over phone lines). Right now, most of our questions deal with the hardware/software setup of the server pieces and I understand there are many different possibilities. Eventually, we want to put an app out on the net. Traffic will be li...

Microsoft Personal Web Server for Web.PB
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------E30EB5010316480D3D2170DB Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit For running Web.PB a web server is required. Having a web server on windows'95 is now possible with Microsoft Personal Web Server. But installation and uninstallation are bit dirty. To download it try with some ftp tool like gozilla or cuteftp and download from some alternate site other than microsoft.com if you are not having dedicated connection to save time. I tried it and it is working fine. To uninstall PWS you ha...

Configure Oracle Web server for web.pb
I am trying to configure a Oracle Web server running on a UNIX box for wb.pb. Does anybody have experience doing this. Will the pbcgi050.exe work on a UNIX box. Thanks, John On Wed, 13 Aug 1997 12:33:34 -0400, John Shakour <jshakour@cablevision.com> wrote: >I am trying to configure a Oracle Web server running on a UNIX box for >wb.pb. Does anybody have experience doing this. Will the pbcgi050.exe >work on a UNIX box. I have not done this but my understanding has been you need to have PB for UNIX in order to get the PBCGI050.EXE piece to work on a UNIX server. My...

Requirements for web server when using web.pb???
We are looking at using web.pb for a project. I know that the distributed app will need to be on a NT or 95 machine but does it matter what kind of box the the web server is on. Can the pbcgi050.exe be on a web server that is on something other than windows 95 or NT? Thanks in Advance, Jason Hmm, that's a good question....my guess is that IIS, Website etc would only run on NT/95 platforms. What platforms were you thinking of? On Wed, 19 Nov 1997 08:13:00 -0500, "Jason McBride" <jmcbride@teubner.com> wrote: >We are looking at using web.pb for a project...

Dynamo Personal Web-server and Web.PB
Does anyone know if we can use the Personal Web-server which comes with PowerDynamo as a web-server for Web.PB? If yes, to which directory should I copy the Web.PB program files? TIA. Flavio Uemura You can't do it. It does not support CGI, ISAPI, NSAPI, etc. It hooks into the PD dll directly. Carson ________________________________________________ Carson Hager Dynamic Data Solutions, Inc. Team Powersoft http://www.dyn-data.com CPD Professional Microsoft Certified Professional ...

Web.pb & Novell Web Server
Hi all! Our company is just starting to dabble into web applications. We've recently (yesterday) installed Novell Web Server 3.1. Now (as proof of concept) I'm trying to migrate the Internet Developer Toolkit tutorial from WebSite (on my local NT4.0) to the Novell. Dose anyone have a nice step-by-step "How to" for this. (i.e., Which ..CFG files need what changes? Which subdirectories does pbcgi050.exe need to go? etc.) Thanks... D. Fletcher ...

WEB.PB OR WEB.SQL ?
Hello, I will begin a web-based development project. The project consists of a web-server(IIS4), Dbase-Server (Sybase SQL 11) , OS (NT4 Server) and PB5004. Internet users can view WebPages by standard browsers. The user will enter data into a form on the WebPages. The data or SQL statement are submitted to a dbase server for calculation. The result set and computed values are returned to WebPages and viewed by user's browsers. I thank that Web.pb may be answer for this project. However Web.sql also can do this kind job. I want to know "What are the difference between t...

WEB.SQL or WEB.PB
Hello, I will begin a web-based development project. The project consists of a web-server(IIS4), Dbase-Server (Sybase SQL 11) , OS (NT4 Server) and PB5004. Internet users can view WebPages by standard browsers. The user will enter data into a form on the WebPages. The data or SQL statement are submitted to a dbase server for calculation. The result set and computed values are returned to WebPages and viewed by user's browsers. I thank that Web.pb may be answer for this project. However Web.sql also can do this kind job. I want to know "What are the difference between t...

PB 10 web services on a Java app/web server
Can someone tell me if functions or user objects made in PB 10 can be deployed (as a war file, for instance) to a java app server (such as Tomcat) as web services i saw a line on the pb 10 sales doc saying pb 10 supports j22ee app servers through wizards that genearte proxies for enterprise java beans... does that mean a yes? With PBridge from Sunlly (www.sunlly.com) you could do this. You can do it natively with PB if you are using EAServer. On 22 Sep 2004 11:40:46 -0700, Luciano B wrote: >Can someone tell me if functions or user objects made in PB >10 can be deployed ...

Web resources about - Web.PB and Apache web server - sybase.powerbuilder.web-pb

Apache Wars - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This article is about the Apache-US Wars. For other Mexican-Apache wars, see Apache-Mexico Wars . For other wars involving the Apache, see Apache ...

Price Drop: Apache SIM HD
Apache SIM HD 1.3 Device: iOS iPad Only Category: Games Price: Free, Version: 1.3 ( iTunes ) Description: !!! FREE for limited time !!! Enjoy ...

Army searching for missile that fell from Apache helicopter in Upstate NY
The Army told Ars on Sunday it was still looking for a 100-pound dummy missile that fell from an Apache helicopter flying early Friday from Fort ...

Anadarko Has Approached Apache About Takeover Offer
Anadarko Petroleum Corp. approached Apache Corp. about a combination that would be the largest for an independent U.S. oil and gas producer this ...

Apache tribe leader under fire for Bob Marley costume
Activist calls tribal leader hypocritical for wearing blackface but opposing the name of the NFL's Washington Redskins

Anadarko, Apache fall amid takeover report
Shares of Anadarko Petroleum fell on Tuesday after a report surfaced that the company had approached Apache about a possible takeover deal.

5 things to know about Hadoop v. Apache Spark
Listen in on any conversation about big data, and you'll probably hear mention of Hadoop or Apache Spark. Here's a brief look at what they do ...

IBM Launches Apache Spark-as-a-Service Offering
At its Insight 2015 conference, IBM announced a series of new solutions, including a Spark-as-a-Service offering on IBM Bluemix.

Apache Leader Apologizes for Wearing Bob Marley Costume
Apache leader apologizes for Bob Marley Halloween costume, calls it a 'poor choice'

India, US sign $3-billion deal for Apache,Chinook copters
... helicopter is likely to be handed over to India in the next three to four years. India signed a nearly $3 billion deal for purchase of 22 Apache ...