Configure Oracle Web server for web.pb

I am trying to configure a Oracle Web server running on a UNIX box for
wb.pb. Does anybody have experience doing this. Will the pbcgi050.exe
work on a UNIX box.

Thanks,
John
0
John
8/13/1997 4:33:34 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.web-pb 1541 articles. 0 followers. Follow

On Wed, 13 Aug 1997 12:33:34 -0400, John Shakour
<jshakour@cablevision.com> wrote:

>I am trying to configure a Oracle Web server running on a UNIX box for
>wb.pb. Does anybody have experience doing this. Will the pbcgi050.exe
>work on a UNIX box.
I have not done this but my understanding has been you need to have PB
for UNIX in order to get the PBCGI050.EXE piece to work on a UNIX
server. My understanding is that it is not a technology issue as much
as it is a licensing issue.

Jon Credit[TeamPS]
CLM Concepts
JCredit@Sprynet.com
71371.1675@Compuserve.com
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/jcredit
0
JCredit

Web.PB class library, Web.PB examples, WebSite Web Server software
The PB 7 "About the Internet Tools" Help mentions "Additional freeware components...available via FTP that you can use to develop Web.PB applications". Does anyone know where these are? (Web.PB class library, Web.PB examples, WebSite Web server software). Thanks. ...

Web.PB class library, Web.PB examples, WebSite Web server software
The PB 7 "About the Internet Tools" Help mentions "Additional freeware components...available via FTP that you can use to develop Web.PB applications". Does anyone know where these are? (Web.PB class library, Web.PB examples, WebSite Web server software).Thanks. Try: http://sdn.sybase.com/sdn/appdev/get_doc.stm?loc=1001660 On Mon, 1 Nov 1999 15:44:58 -0600, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.web-pb Rich Walz <rich@cse-armerica.com> wrote: >The PB 7 "About the Internet Tools" Help mentions "Additional freeware >components...avail...

web web web

Web.PB and Apache web server
Somebody have sucessfully used an apache web server with the Web.PB under Win95. I'm currently trying to use this together but hadn't succes. I'm looking for some help to do this. Jonny ...

Web.PB and Personal-Web-Server
I want to use the powerbuilder internt tools, especially the web.pb tool. My PB runs on a win 98 maschine without an internet server, so I start the personal-web-server from Powerdynamo and the CGI-Helper. Now I have to copy the web.pb tools "pbcgi70.exe" ( and dlls ) to an folder where the web-server expects to find CGI - programs. But how does this work with the personal-web-server. Which folder and where can I change the properties of the personal-web-server (pws) The pws runs great with PowerDynamo but if i try to test a html page with the commen Internet-Explorer (...

Config. Web Server (Web.pb)
Hi all, I try to configure the web server (IIS) : 1) create dir c:\wwwroot\cgi-shl 2) IP addres 10.10.10.101 to www.alasa.com (server identity) 3) Map c:\wwwroot\cgi-shl to CGI programs 4) Map c:\wwwroot to html docs and it does not work (error the url not found) Please some help me, thanks a lot. PD: Only works in localhost.. ...

Microsoft Personal Web Server for Web.PB
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. --------------E30EB5010316480D3D2170DB Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit For running Web.PB a web server is required. Having a web server on windows'95 is now possible with Microsoft Personal Web Server. But installation and uninstallation are bit dirty. To download it try with some ftp tool like gozilla or cuteftp and download from some alternate site other than microsoft.com if you are not having dedicated connection to save time. I tried it and it is working fine. To uninstall PWS you ha...

PB Web Application and Web Server Setup
Is there anywhere I can get information on hardware/software logistics of putting a Web PB app on the internet? Being new to the distributed pb and web pb development, we are trying to get our feet wet, working with Cervenka's book. We will probably start with an intranet app, which may include remote clients using Novell's Netware Connect (over phone lines). Right now, most of our questions deal with the hardware/software setup of the server pieces and I understand there are many different possibilities. Eventually, we want to put an app out on the net. Traffic will be li...

Requirements for web server when using web.pb???
We are looking at using web.pb for a project. I know that the distributed app will need to be on a NT or 95 machine but does it matter what kind of box the the web server is on. Can the pbcgi050.exe be on a web server that is on something other than windows 95 or NT? Thanks in Advance, Jason Hmm, that's a good question....my guess is that IIS, Website etc would only run on NT/95 platforms. What platforms were you thinking of? On Wed, 19 Nov 1997 08:13:00 -0500, "Jason McBride" <jmcbride@teubner.com> wrote: >We are looking at using web.pb for a project...

Dynamo Personal Web-server and Web.PB
Does anyone know if we can use the Personal Web-server which comes with PowerDynamo as a web-server for Web.PB? If yes, to which directory should I copy the Web.PB program files? TIA. Flavio Uemura You can't do it. It does not support CGI, ISAPI, NSAPI, etc. It hooks into the PD dll directly. Carson ________________________________________________ Carson Hager Dynamic Data Solutions, Inc. Team Powersoft http://www.dyn-data.com CPD Professional Microsoft Certified Professional ...

Web.pb & Novell Web Server
Hi all! Our company is just starting to dabble into web applications. We've recently (yesterday) installed Novell Web Server 3.1. Now (as proof of concept) I'm trying to migrate the Internet Developer Toolkit tutorial from WebSite (on my local NT4.0) to the Novell. Dose anyone have a nice step-by-step "How to" for this. (i.e., Which ..CFG files need what changes? Which subdirectories does pbcgi050.exe need to go? etc.) Thanks... D. Fletcher ...

WEB.PB OR WEB.SQL ?
Hello, I will begin a web-based development project. The project consists of a web-server(IIS4), Dbase-Server (Sybase SQL 11) , OS (NT4 Server) and PB5004. Internet users can view WebPages by standard browsers. The user will enter data into a form on the WebPages. The data or SQL statement are submitted to a dbase server for calculation. The result set and computed values are returned to WebPages and viewed by user's browsers. I thank that Web.pb may be answer for this project. However Web.sql also can do this kind job. I want to know "What are the difference between t...

WEB.SQL or WEB.PB
Hello, I will begin a web-based development project. The project consists of a web-server(IIS4), Dbase-Server (Sybase SQL 11) , OS (NT4 Server) and PB5004. Internet users can view WebPages by standard browsers. The user will enter data into a form on the WebPages. The data or SQL statement are submitted to a dbase server for calculation. The result set and computed values are returned to WebPages and viewed by user's browsers. I thank that Web.pb may be answer for this project. However Web.sql also can do this kind job. I want to know "What are the difference between t...

PB 10 web services on a Java app/web server
Can someone tell me if functions or user objects made in PB 10 can be deployed (as a war file, for instance) to a java app server (such as Tomcat) as web services i saw a line on the pb 10 sales doc saying pb 10 supports j22ee app servers through wizards that genearte proxies for enterprise java beans... does that mean a yes? With PBridge from Sunlly (www.sunlly.com) you could do this. You can do it natively with PB if you are using EAServer. On 22 Sep 2004 11:40:46 -0700, Luciano B wrote: >Can someone tell me if functions or user objects made in PB >10 can be deployed ...

Web resources about - Configure Oracle Web server for web.pb - sybase.powerbuilder.web-pb

configure script - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Configure script is an executable script designed to aid in developing a program to be run on a wide number of different computers. It matches ...

CloudNex correctly configures NetSuite for retailer
IT consultant and NetSuite solution provider, CloudNex has implemented a NetSuite configuration for local fashion designer and retailer, Briggins. ...

Configure Custom Brightness Levels For When Your iPhone Is Plugged In With This Jailbreak Tweak
It’s already possible to configure a custom brightness level for iDevices when un plugged, but now a new jailbreak tweak (called “BrightnessPlug”) ...

Configure - Apple
With top-of-the-line Intel processors, HD graphics, and ultrafast Thunderbolt ports, MacBook Pro does more than ever. Faster than ever.

Xcode Continuous Integration Guide: Install OS X Server and Configure Xcode Server
Provides guidelines and examples for using Xcode continuous integration features. To run Xcode Server, you must first install and configure OS ...

Apple TV to get automatic "touch to configure" setup via Bluetooth 4.0, iOS 7
Apple appears to be using a novel device setup method to ease initial configuration of Apple TV under iOS 7, using an NFC-like touch without ...

Model brain with 2.5 million neurons configures itself to solve problems
Chris Eliasmith, et. al Over the last few years, the meteoric rise of computing power has allowed us to build ever-larger collections of model ...

Official: It's time to configure your 2014 Porsche Cayman
Filed under: Car Buying , LA Auto Show , Coupe , Performance , Porsche , Luxury With its configurator gone live, you can spend some time getting ...

Customize and configure your PC with Windows Tweaker 5.0
Windows is a highly configurable operating system, with hundreds of settings and options available. But taking full advantage of this can be ...