Compiling Web.pb app PB ver 7.0.2 to dll's

I am not able to compile PB web.pb ver 7.0.2 ver 8011 app to dll's.Is
anyone facing the same problem.Can you please let me know.

Thank You
Murali

0
Murali
4/21/2000 6:10:12 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.web-pb 1541 articles. 0 followers. Follow

WEB.PB and PB 7.0 #2
We just migrated up from 6.5 to 7.0. Unfortunately we're stuck using WEB.PB and distributed applications for the long term, so using EA 3.0 isn't an option. Anyway, the problem is this: Without any code changes, the web applications crash without an error message when two threads are running the remote object. This wasn't happening in 6.5 and now we don't know how to get around it in 7.0. HELP! ...

Help me
I successfully migrated Web.Pb app 6.5 to ver 7.0 build 7023 and compiled to pbd's and app. is working fine.But I need to compile the app to DLL's and when i compile to dll's the app is crashing.Do I need to include or upgrade to new build to get through this problem as ver 6.5 dll's is working fine. Thank You Murali Gopisetti ...

web.Pb and PB 7.0
--------------1D85A18742F7DF1C9285F8D4 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit I migrated PB 6.5 and Web.Pb application to PB 7.0.I found some features are missing . I am using GenerateHTMLForm method and when visible property of datawindow column is set to 0 ,the HTML code INPUT TYPE = HIDDEN with value is not generated dynamically which is working fine with PB6.5 Are there any other enhancements with GenerateHTMLForm method. Thank you Murali Gopisetti --------------1D85A18742F7DF1C9285F8D4 Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Co...

Web.pb and pb.7
Hello, After installation of PB7 (EAS3), I cannot find web.pb class and library except the tutor_pb.pbl file and some dll's at "Internet Tools" directory. I remember that pb6 includes internet.pbl and webpb.pbl for development. Is it need to download from sybase to create web.pb application? Please any suggestions. Best Regards, Frankie ...

PB GPFs while migrating an app from PB 5.0.2 to PB 8.0.1
Hi, I am trying to migrate an application from PB 5.0.02 to PB 8.0.01. The application runs perfectly under PB 5.0.02. While migrating the app, I get the following message: Pb80 has caused an error in PBVM80.DLL. Then PB crashes. Any suggestions? Moreover, does anyone know of some white paper with some advices on migrating apps? Thx Luca Before migrating, you should run the Migration Assistant (File / New / Tools). Make any suggested changes with PB5 before migrating. Of course, backup, backup, backup. Then, optimize all the PBLs and do a Full Rebuild (Library Pain...

WEB.PB and PB 7.0 Execution Errors
I migrated my WebPB 6.5 application to PB7.0. The actual migration of the PBLs works fine. When I run the migrated server application from the development environment, there's no problem. I comipled the application into pbds and it worked fine. If I compile to DLLs, the application is crashing.I comipled the application with new build version 7021. Can someone please let me know the fix. Thank You Murali Gopisetti Murali Gopisetti wrote: > I migrated my WebPB 6.5 application to PB7.0. > > The actual migration of the PBLs works fine. When I run the...

PB 7.0.2 can not find PB 7.0 install
I am still working through this with tech support but so far have not found a solution. I have installed the desktop version of PB 7.0. After doing so I try to install the PB 7.0.2 maintenance release. I am told by the install software that I do not have a ledgimate version of PB 7.0 or 7.01 and the install is broken off abruptly. Of course I do have 7.0 installed. This is happening on a Win95 and Win98 machine, though it does not happen on a Win 4.0 (sp6a) machine. Is the 7.02 version you have for Desktop? Woody Splawn wrote: > I am still working through this wi...

Is web.pb right for my app, nested datawindows and web.pb, display flexibility
1.) The web.pb application that I am putting together requires the following: - Validate User against database based on passed ID and password - Display a selection list of accounts (from database) - Based on user selected accounts, generate 2 SQL reports from database (both reports are nested datawindows and utilize SQL Server 6.5 Stored Procedures) Is the Web.pb solution suited for this? If not, what else should I consider? 2.) Saving the rows of a nested datawindow as an HTML table appears to save the data in the primary datawindow EXCLUDING the data in nested datawindows. ...

Web.PB class library, Web.PB examples, WebSite Web Server software
The PB 7 "About the Internet Tools" Help mentions "Additional freeware components...available via FTP that you can use to develop Web.PB applications". Does anyone know where these are? (Web.PB class library, Web.PB examples, WebSite Web server software). Thanks. ...

Web.PB class library, Web.PB examples, WebSite Web server software
The PB 7 "About the Internet Tools" Help mentions "Additional freeware components...available via FTP that you can use to develop Web.PB applications". Does anyone know where these are? (Web.PB class library, Web.PB examples, WebSite Web server software).Thanks. Try: http://sdn.sybase.com/sdn/appdev/get_doc.stm?loc=1001660 On Mon, 1 Nov 1999 15:44:58 -0600, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.web-pb Rich Walz <rich@cse-armerica.com> wrote: >The PB 7 "About the Internet Tools" Help mentions "Additional freeware >components...avail...

Migrate from PB 7.0.2 Build 8046 to PB 7.0.3 Build 10009
Is it a good move ? I use PB 7.0.2 C3 Build 8047 on Windows NT 4 sp 6a, but I want to move to Windows 2000 soon. I read than only the version 7.0.3 and above are Windows 2000 compilant. Do I have to expect some problems if I move to the version 7.0.3 Build 10009 than I dwonloaded from the sybase web site. Thank for your answers... Franc. Hi, I don't know if there is a technical problem. But my app. and PB works on Winnt 4.0 and Win2K server very fine. And i've don't received any problem reports since a long time. (The versions i've tested are 7.0, 7.0.2 ...

Compiler Error Message: BC2017: could not find library 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Web.Services\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Web.Services.dll'
  Server Error in '/Bradford' Application. Compilation Error Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately. Compiler Error Message: BC2017: could not find library 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Web.Services\2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Web.Services.dll'Source Error:[No relevant source lines]Source File: vbc : Command line    Line: 0 Show Detailed Compiler Output:c:\windows\system32\inetsrv> "C:\WI...

pb 6.5, pb 7.0, pb 8.0 and future releases
I have designed an app using PB 6.5.1 and feel quite confortable to write another app using this version of Power Buulder. I am aware that there have been many other releases after this but have heard many developers complain about not being stable and so forth. I can't say how true this is cause I never bothered to update to later releases. I recently got a contract for a new app and quite likely will be using Power Biulder but I am wondering if am cheating myself by not trying to upgrade myself to a later release of Power Biulder. Thanks. Charlie. Charlie You...

PB 7.0 or PB 6.5 or PB 6.0 or PB5.04

PB 11.5.1 (4011)
Hello Everyone, I am getting a strange error when calling a C# Web Service in PB 11.5.1 (4011). System.OutOfMemoryException When my application starts, I do the following: application global variable n_uploaded_files gnv_uploaded_files open event of application gnv_uploaded_files = CREATE n_uploaded_files n_uploaded_files instance variable s2010_upload_web_service iproxy_webservice SoapConnection iSOAP_connection constructor event of n_uploaded_files isoap_connection = CREATE SoapConnection of_instantiateservice(iproxy_webservice, "s201...

PB 6.0 for PC and Web.PB
I am puzzled. We have PB 6.0 for NT, our Internet server is Netscape on Unix/Solaris. In a book it says that you should install Web.pb file pbcgi60.script in one of the directories in UNIX, but there is no file like this. Does it mean I have to have WEB.PB for UNIX, or PowerBuilder for UNIX? Please help. On Tue, 27 Jan 1998 16:03:31 -0800, Leonid Blyukher <leonid@babcockbrown.com> wrote: You need to install the Internet developers toolkit in order to get this file. It can be found in the C:\Program Files\Powersoft\PB6\IT\BIN folder. OTOH, I was not aware you could use th...

PB 6.0 DeskTop and Web.PB
Hi, I am just getting started on Internet development using PB 6.0. I am using PB 6.0 DeskTop and PowerJ 2.5, PowerDynamo and PowerSite. I do not see the Web.PB icon on the Powerbar in PB 6.0 desktop. ( I have used PB6.5 EnterPrise at work and I remember seeing Web.PB icon ) I have made sure that internet components are installed bu choosing the Custom installation. I contacted sybase support and they told me to verify the Product Matrix. No where it is specifically mentioned that a Enterprise edition is required for Web development. Could somebody tell me how I can use P...

Upgrading to PB 7.03 DLL's --> Rebuild project generated DLL's???
We have several apps that are all built using windows machine code DLLs and were last compiled / rebuilt when first migrated to pb7. If I upgrade to pb7.03 and then install the latest build 10077 or whatever it is do I need to rebuild all the DLL's? I'm assuming yes and feel more comfortable doing it anyway but it is time consuming and always a risk putting out new DLL's on the network. I did think I read somewhere that one of the fixes or enhancements in 7.03 was faster network execution of DLL's. Is this true? thanks jack Jack, Although it sometimes...

PB 5.0.4 migration to PB 7.0.2 issue
I'm trying to help a colleague solve a problem she is having in a fairly complex application. Of course, the application works fine using PB 5.0.4, but after migrating, a sheet which opens a modal window is not stopping to wait for the modal window's result. If I create a simple modal window and open it from the sheet, it does the same thing. If I create a simple sheet and open the modal window from that sheet it works properly. I've done the regens and optimizations. Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so, how did you resolve it?! Also if you have any s...

PB 4.0.05 app and 4.0.06 runtime dll's
I have 2 applications from third party companies. One is compiled under 4.0.05 and the other under 4.0.06. I am having a hard time getting the company to compile our application under 4.0.06 so I was wondering if I could run the application compiled with 05 with the 06 runtime dll's or if it would cause a problem. Thanks in advance, -- Joseph A. Puntasecca Developer Tool / Support Analyst Bracco Diagnostics Inc. ...

Can PB 8.0.4 and PB 7.0.2 coexist in the same box?
Not the right newsgroup but yes, I have 7, 8, 9 all on the same machine, not that I use 7 anymore, just too lazy to remove it :) a. Jorge Luzarraga C wrote: -- Adam Simmonds Lead Analyst/Programmer � Web Development Student Administration Program Major Projects Group The University of Sydney Ph. +61 2 9351 5174 Mb. +61 403 341 474 ...

Migrating and Deploying PB 7.0.3 app to PB 9.0.1
Hi, I have successfully migrated pbls created in PB 7.0.3 to version 9.0.1. However, when I try to create PBDs and an executable, I get the message "Create of executable failed" with no explanation. Now, I do get a warning: "C0190: Instance variables of local structure type ('os_cachelist') will be implicitly private in the next release". I used to get this warning when I compiled in version 7.0.3, but the build was always successful. the 'os_cachelist' object basically holds datastores for some frequently accessed lists used in dropdown datawind...

Web resources about - Compiling Web.pb app PB ver 7.0.2 to dll's - sybase.powerbuilder.web-pb

Cool tools for compiling to JavaScript
Every programmer has a favorite language or two. JavaScript lovers are the luckiest these days because their language is taking over the Internet ...

Feds put protest activity under microscope in compiling national 'risk forecast'
Use of social media, the spread of "citizen journalism," and the involvement of young people are among the key trends highlighted by a federal ...

10 Tips For Compiling A Deal Sheet
Compiling a deal sheet is a great way of taking stock of your experience and of seeing where your experience may be lacking.

Compiling 64-Bit Code
Describes the 64-bit features available in OS X.

Is there a benefit to compiling your code as you go?
Stack Exchange This Q&A is part of a weekly series of posts highlighting common questions encountered by technophiles and answered by users ...

6 cool tools for compiling to JavaScript
Every programmer has a favorite language or two. JavaScript lovers are the luckiest these days because their language is taking over the Internet ...

Compiling The Absurd Box Score For Space Jam ; Or, Shawn Bradley Sucked Against Cartoons, Too
This is Regressing, a numbers-minded column by our clever friends at the Harvard College Sports Analysis Collective. Over the next few days, ...

We're Compiling Every Police-Involved Shooting In America. Help Us.
The United States has no database of police shootings. There is no standardized process by which officers log when they've discharged their weapons ...

Flat UI Pro Tutorial: Setting and Compiling Using LESS
In this video tutorial, you use components from Flat UI Pro to create a complete simple mail app using LESS. He takes you through the steps to ...

Industrious 4chan user is compiling a list of every videogame ever made
... me to enter a few hundreds of games into my Backloggery account , and I haven't even finished it yet. Ambitious 4chan user Data_baser is compiling ...