PB open very much handle of regestry key

Hi!

   When I work with PB 5 interactively, It opens a lot of handles for
registry key HKCU\Software\Powersoft\PowerBuilder\5.0. Alter getting up to
some value
(usually it is several thousand handles) PB crashes. I apply to Sybase
tehnical support service. Is there anyone who can (answer) explain when the
bug will be fixed. I would receive some response from Sybase
tehnical support.

P.S. Testing PB6 I found the same error.

--
Andrey Leskovoy
http://www.fuib.com/

0
Andrey
8/8/1998 9:08:06 AM
sybase.powerbuilder.objects 3160 articles. 0 followers. Follow

How exactly did you test this?

Roy
On Sat, 8 Aug 1998 12:08:06 +0300,
 in
powersoft.public.powerbuilder.connectivity,powersoft.public.powerbuilder.databas
e,powersoft.public.powerbuilder.datawindow,powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general
,powersoft.public.powerbuilder.objects,powersoft.public.powerbuilder.powerscript
Andrey Leskovoy <leskov_no@fuib.com> wrote:
>Hi!
>
>   When I work with PB 5 interactively, It opens a lot of handles for
>registry key HKCU\Software\Powersoft\PowerBuilder\5.0. Alter getting up to
>some value
>(usually it is several thousand handles) PB crashes. I apply to Sybase
>tehnical support service. Is there anyone who can (answer) explain when the
>bug will be fixed. I would receive some response from Sybase
>tehnical support.
>

>P.S. Testing PB6 I found the same error.
>

>--
>Andrey Leskovoy
>http://www.fuib.com/

Roy Kiesler