Page up and Page Down keys don't work in a Rich Text Edit box?

I'm Googling myself to death on this problem, and all there seems to be is 1
million people talking about how you HAVE to use the PageUp & PageDown keys
in the RTE print preview mode to get around. I don't even understand why
they are having an issue there.
Anyway, my problem is much more basic. I've got the user entering Rich Text
into an RTE control using PB 10.5.1, build 6565, and the page keys simply
don't work.  I tried my classic old trick from my old PowerBuilder days of
over-riding the pbm_dwnkey event and wiring some stuff up to detect the page
keys, but the event isn't even being fired when the user presses keys.
Any ideas on how to make the page keys work in the RTE ?
Thanks.
                                                                   =Steve=

0
Steven
3/17/2007 2:46:52 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.objects 3160 articles. 0 followers. Follow