OCX - Crystal32.OCX

I am trying to place a Seagate Crystal Report OCX onto a PB window.
The Crystal32.OCX is not in my default list in the OLE control so I
registered a new one.

I then place this Crystal OCX onto a PB window. I have access to the OCX
Properties by right clicking. However if I close this window and reopen it,
I cannot access the OCX Properties. It appears as though there is just a
control on my window now.

Any info. would be appreciated.

TIA

Bob (bhall@shl.com)
0
OGDC
1/22/1998 3:37:04 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.objects 3160 articles. 0 followers. Follow

OCX
Hi, I try to use Progress Bar from windows with conctl32.ocx. In NT Workstation 4.0 I register the ocx but when I insert this control in my window, I get this message : Insert of OLE object fail. License file required. Why ? I never get this message before. Thanks for your help. PS : If anybody answer this question, I appreciate if a e-mail to : mquadros@poweraction.com.br usually, the registration with regsvr32 does not make the ocx avalible in design mode, only in run mode. you need to install the ocx with installation kit from the ocx vendor, so you will have lisen...

OCX and Powerbuilder
I have a window in which I have an .ocx - ole_name. When I do the following: ole_name.object.method_name() it works just fine. However, when I put the .ocx on a user object (u_userobj) - separate from the window - and call it from my window, it blows up. Here's my syntax from within the window: u_userobj u_uo u_uo = create u_userobj u_uo.ole_name.object.method_name() Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Visual user objects are created using the OpenUserObject() method -- the CREATE statement should only be used for non-visual objects. -- <hopethishelp...

Novell OCX NwvolAdm.ocx
I cannot set the .Fullname property of this control. i use: lob_nwvol.object.FullName = "\\......" but i keep getting a wrong property error. Could anyone please help? tia Chriss Ioannou pbda@hotmail.com ...

OCX and Powerbuilder
Hi, I want to use 2 ocx controls WMList.ocx ( ObjectListControl ) and WMQuery.ocx ( QueryControl) in PowerBuilder, the QueryControl.GetList method returns Object and I am able to successfully use it but ObjectListControl.GetList method returns MSComctlLib.listview and I am unable to use it successfully, I have tried it with simple declaring oleobject as following oleobject lole_objectlist and then we came up with exception, and if we try it with type ( any ) then we are unable to get the class name with method ClassName(any) Any help regarding usage of OCX Control ( Obj...

OCX
Hej. Is it possible to write some code that determines if an OCX has been registered (by the program that wants to use it)? -- Med Vänlig Hälsning / Kinds regards, Richard Bibby > Hej. Back at ya. > Is it possible to write some code that determines if an OCX has been > registered (by the program that wants to use it)? uses ActiveX; var Junk: TCLSID; begin if Succeeded( CLSIDFromProgID( 'Excel.Sheet', Junk ) ) then begin ShowMessage( 'Registered' ); end else begin ShowMessage( 'Not' ); ...

OCX
Dear all, I guess something is wrong with the way i implement an ocx. I just drop the ocx control on a window and start using it's methods. But how am i really supposed to do this ? I know it sounds stupid... TIA John When you drop the OCX on the window, it always named it as OLE_1 Try OLE_1.OBJECT.property = value for your object For example, using a Calendar OCX from pb5 examples: ole_1.Object.day = 25 set the day of the OCX calendar to 25 Also check your OCX help files to learn more about the properties of your OCX.. -- Balbino Caballero P. Direc...

OCX
I have a broblem to access the functions of a OCX provide by an other company. I can see the OCX in my window but if I reference any of the function of the OCX PB said "incompatible property object for type ole_1" I can also see the function in the PB BROWSER. I think that the OCX have invalid parameters for compilation in VB but I have no exerience in VB an the provider of the OCX have no exerience in PB. Can you tell me if some special feature are necessery for OCX compilation to be compatible with PB. Thanks In article <pjSPRnMRAHA.273@forums.sybase....

OCX
Hi, does anybody know the meaning of the error message : E5043 Could not generate files for component(s) I get it when try ing to add an OCX to the Component Gallery of Optima++ 1.5, although the OCX appeared in the list of registered OCXs. Chris Kreutzfeldt -- ******************************************* PHASE GmbH, Bluechertr. 2, D-23564 Luebeck Tel. +49-451-792744, Fax +49-451-792644 Web: http://www.phase-hl.com ...

OCX
Can anybody tell me where to find documentation for the OCXs provided with PowerSite. I would like to use PowerSite functionalities (simple HTML editing) in a PowerBuilder application. Thank you. There is not a public API available for PowerSite OCXs. Regards, Jackie On Thu, 3 Feb 2000 17:25:18 -0000, "Mogey Winston" <winston@aeiou.pt> wrote: >Can anybody tell me where to find documentation for the OCXs provided with >PowerSite. I would like to use PowerSite functionalities (simple HTML >editing) in a PowerBuilder application. > >Thank...

DBI TEch ocx
Dear all, I was wondering if someone has any experience using the ctdate.ocx provided by DBI Tech. I have the ocx placed on a form , i open this form and i want the calendar to be activated automatically. I mean within the ocx file you can use the arrow keys to navigate on the calendar, but i first have to click with my mouse on the calendar and then i am able to use the arrow keys and pg up and pg down keys. I tried to code the ole_date.setfocus(), but this doesn't work either. Any solutions or tips ? TIA John ...

PBRX80.OCX vs PBRXS80.OCX
We have recently put together a web page that uses the PBRX80.OCX to help us display Power Builder Datawindows on a web page. I was just curious what the advantages or disadvantages of using PBRX80 over PBRXS80. We have gone with PBRX80 because we have a need to create temporary files on the clients workstations. In documentation that we found it seemed that access to the client's workstations would be just about impossible with PBRXS80. So, I guess we are looking for some feedback on these OCX's. It's our first go at using these. We want to make sure there are no red...

Client OCX
Hi, I need to re design vb6 client ocx. The ocx must support IO (read/write/Create/delete files), Handle certificate (sign, encrypt etc), using WebServices (retrieve data from server and send data to), and most importent, my cox must support UI (to interactive with the client). The client object used in specific site and can be installed over msi (I can send it to users). The site is marked as Trusted site and support IE only.  What is the properiate object? WPF? Ajax? Client object?...

XceedZip OCX object
Has anyone used this object (XceedZip.DLL)? I am putting this OCX control onto a window but when I try to access the OCX properties (right click on object or right click, properties, OLE Control Properties button) I get nothing. I have tried registering this object within PB and outside of PB (regsvr32.....) with the same results. If I just ignore this fact and try to use the object and its documented properties, methods, etc.. PB gives a syntax error and does not recognize the property, method, etc.. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks... JP This is a COM componen...

ocx and picture object
Hi, all. I'm evaluating an 3-party ocx. The ocx have a picture property, but it is a vb style picture object, not pb's picture object. In the manual, they provide the example code: Set node.Picture = LoadPicture("d:\labo\banner.gif") Of course PB haven't LoadPicture() function... How can I solve the problem then? Thanks and best regards. Forest. Forest Zhu wrote: > Hi, all. > > I'm evaluating an 3-party ocx. The ocx have a picture property, but it is a > vb style picture object, not pb's picture object. In the manual, they ...

about ocx
I have a problem. i don't know how to insert the activeX object. for example, MSCOMM32.ocx, i want to insert it but messagebox also said no license, i cannot use it, how to registor it????? Did you first ensure that the ocx is properly registered? Are you registering it from the directory where it resides in? There may be a license (.lic) file that it cannot find.... <Halina> wrote in message news:AF34F2CC13FA8BFA0026CC7085256A7E.0026CC7D85256A7E@webforums... > I have a problem. i don't know how to insert the activeX object. > for example, MSCOMM32.ocx, i wan...

Web resources about - OCX - Crystal32.OCX - sybase.powerbuilder.objects