No Symbol

I want to get data at every point in Graph Control ,but these points have
no symbol(NoSymbol!).How can I get it to display with StaticText?
0
NingFei
2/28/2002 1:00:11 AM
sybase.powerbuilder.objects 3160 articles. 0 followers. Follow

powerbuilder com object vs pocketbuilder .... object
Our powerbuilder application is sending information to a feeding machine by calling a com object. Our program now runs on a mobile device. The software is written with pocketbuilder 2.04. Now we would also like to have the connection with this feeding machine. I talked to the supplier of the feeding machine. He told me that the com object was written in Visual studio C. The simplest solution for them would be to create a .Net object. Is this the way to go? Thanks Eric Up on CodeXChange we have a handful of "adapter" layers (sometimes called "shims&quo...

Calling a COM object from a PowerBuilder object's sript??
From: "Chris Fauvel" <chris_fauvel@fintech.net> Subject: Calling a COM object from a PowerBuilder object's sript?? Date: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 2:33 PM I'm interested in knowing how to call somebody else's COM object written in C++ (it is a dual interface...what ever that it is) would we enter the information the same way we do for DLLs within the global/local external functions section for whatever object we want the function to be available? Any examples or direction to examples would be appreciated. Thanks Chris Use the C...

Calling a COM object from a PowerBuilder object's sript??
I'm interested in knowing how to call somebody else's COM object written in C++ (it is a dual interface...what ever that it is) would we enter the information the same way we do for DLLs within the global/local external functions section for whatever object we want the function to be available? Any examples or direction to examples would be appreciated. Thanks Chris hi, I'v tested it yet, i couldn't use it with the global/local external functions declarations method. It could be that some components need to be initialized first and global/local e...

detailsview and objects (and objects inside objects inside objects)
hi there!as I was browsing through the posts related to the detailsview I couldn't find someone with the problem I'm facing so I decided to post here...well, I was able to bound an object datasource into my gridview and detailsview, it deletes and shows the data very well, BUT inside the object, there's another object, for example, I have bound a class called Province and inside the Province class there's the Country class indicating the data from the related country, to edit and/or insert I have placed a drop down list so the user selects the country from a drop down list, everything seems ...

PowerBuilder looses objects
Hi, I'm working with PowerBuilder 9.0.2 und WinXP SP2, and everything seems to be fine. But since today, my PB-application looses a lot of their objects: when I edit one object and save it, then I can see in the library, that a lot of objects (mostly datawindows) disappear from the list. When I try to copy the objects from a back-up library, there comes up an error message "copy failed, possible causes: - tried to copy to the same library, - invalid destination library name, - no write permission". If I try to import the objects from srd-files, it doesn't work too, ...

PowerBuilder Object Browser
Hi, We are trying to use a third party dll in PowerBuilder 11.5 but we get an error when trying to call any of the functions. As well, when using the Object Browser in PowerBuilder there are no functions visible in the NovaPdfOptions Programmable Object. However, the funtions are visible when using the VB6 Object Browser. What's so special in PB's com interface? Here is a code example: OLEObject m_NovaOptions m_NovaOptions = create OLEObject m_NovaOptions.ConnectToNewObject("NovaPdfOptions") m_novaoptions.initialize("novaPDF for SDK v7","&...

No Symbol About Graph Object
How can I get data value at relational point which no symbol at every data point for display clear because it having much series and much points in Graph Object at mousemove events? I'm apologize Ningfei but I'm having a little trouble understanding what you are saying. Could you use smaller sentences to explain what the problem is and I'll do my best to help. -EGM <Ningfei> wrote in message news:7CA3A98B0F8D8ACA0005B0C885256B6C.0005B10285256B6C@webforums... > How can I get data value at relational point which no symbol at > every data point for di...

Mouseover on powerbuilder objects
The event id "pbm_nchittest" indicates when the mousepointer moves over a powerbuilder object. Is there an event id for when the mousepointer moves away from the object? I'm running PB 6.5E on WinNT 4.0. Jan Erik Jan Erik, There are a couple of ways to determine when a mouse leaves an object: 1. In the mousemove event (or an event mapped to pbm_mousemove or pbm_dwnmousemove for datawindows) call the Win32 API SetCapture(). Capturing the mouse causes the operating system to send WM_MOUSEMOVE messages to the capturing window even if the mouse is not withi...

Powerbuilder COM object
Hi All, I am using powrbuilder(6.5) created DLL(Machine code) and i have following code in VB to call function from that DLL. Private Sub Command1_Click() Dim pbo As New PBCOM.CoMsg Dim ret As Integer ->ret = pbo.of_status(6) 'This line got error message End Sub Error message : Run Time Error 429 ActiveX component cant create object. Here is PB DLL detail: PB COM Server File Name: C:\mdesai\pbcom\PBCOM.dll Interface Definition File Name: C:\mdesai\pbcom\PBCOM.idl PB COM Server Type: In Process Server Object :uo_msg COM ClassName:CoMsg Program ID:PB60CO...

PowerBuilder Ole Objects
I am getting the following message in a PB Error Dialog in an "In House" Application running on Win2K and WinXP. The program was written to generate an MS Word Document and then store said document in an ORACLE Table as a BLOB. What are some of the conditions I need to look for in troubleshooting this problem? /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// The following error was detected at line 16 of "w_action::wf_generate_letter" Error calling external object function open -PowerBuilder ErrNo : 35 You may choose to ign...

Symbol Barcode Object
Okay its been awhile. I am using a Symbol mc50. I followed my own old examples but I can't seem to get the scanner to work and I don't know why. Here is my code. Any pointers appreciated. Do I need any special files? ue_postopen: dw_1.InsertRow(0) bar_1.Open( ) bar_1.ScanNoWait() scantriggered: int iRet String sTmp iRet = This.Retrievedata( ) If iRet = 1 Then sTmp = This.ScannedData dw_1.object.UPC[1] = sTmp cb_1.TriggerEvent("clicked") End If iRet = This.ScanNoWait() tia, chance. this.flush() iRet = This.ScanNoWa...

Powerbuilder objects in Glassfish
I've seen mention in the past that it is now possible to deploy Powerbuilder objects to J2EE compliant application servers such as JBoss and Websphere. I just ran across another application server from Sun that has me particularly intrigued...it's name is Glassfish. Can anyone confirm that it is possible to deploy Powerbuilder objects to Glassfish? If you have any comments on why I would or would not want to do this, I welcome those also. Thanks! Shawn The PowerBuilder Application Server Plugin can be used to deploy NVOs to Web Logic, WebSphere, and JBoss. Glassfis...

Interface Object in PowerBuilder
Dear All: Is it possible to create an Interface Object in PowerBuilder? Any assistance with this request is deeply appreciated. Nick Hsu Yes and no. It has been asked on future-discussion forum, and i asked for it in caseXpress. But read article from Roland M�hlberger, "Using Interfaces with PowerBuilder". http://www.sys-con.com/pbdj/ Volume: 09 Issue: 11 You can get source code for free, but you need to pay to read article. This article used to be on http://www.romu.com/ You can read it using google's cache. On Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:18:59 +0800, in ...

PowerBuilder Blob Object
Hi Guys, I have a challenge with PB Blobs. I defined a blob column in my employee table, which stores the photographs of each employee. Now, I have created a dataobject as a report (employee details)print details of each employee, which must include the employee photograph. There is no control on the datawidnow object that supports this. Please, how can I get this column out with the emp photograph printed for each employee when I want to select all employees in the table. Thank you. Felix Ejomah. ...

PowerBuilder Calendar object
I am looking for a PowerBuilder calendar object that allows the user to view data in weekly and daily formats. Any recomendations? Thanks KAS I think u_calendar (or something like that) in the PFC will work. "KAS" <kirksharp@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1192639433.666456.264140@e9g2000prf.googlegroups.com... >I am looking for a PowerBuilder calendar object that allows the user > to view data in weekly and daily formats. > > Any recomendations? > > Thanks > > KAS > Check out this: https://powerbuilder.codexchan...

Web resources about - No Symbol - sybase.powerbuilder.objects

File:Symbol unsupport vote.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.If the file has been ...

Peace for Paris - the artist behind the symbol that's gone viral
... of murderous attacks in Paris at the weekend, French artist Jean Jullien had sketched out what has become known as the Peace for Paris symbol ...

Paris attacks: #PeaceForParis symbol goes viral following terrorist attacks
A Peace for Paris symbol, combining the Eiffel Tower with the '60s peace sign, goes viral following the Paris terror attacks.

Amazon backtracks after covering NYC subway car in Nazi symbols
... version of the book, Amazon Studios perhaps took that premise a little too literally by filling a New York City subway car with Nazi symbols ...

What’s up with all the Nazi Germany symbols on a NYC train?
Decorating a New York subway car with symbols from the second World War might be one of the best ways to promote The Man in the High Castle , ...

Eiffel Tower Peace Symbol: The Least Appropriate Thing Ever
So what does France do? What does the American media do? Lionizes a symbol of weakness and surrender.

'Peace for Paris' symbol goes viral
Paris (AFP) - A "Peace for Paris" symbol, combining the city's beloved Eiffel Tower with the peace sign of the Sixties, has gone viral following ...

Dumb Cuneiform preserves your fleeting tweets in ancient symbols
Some tweets deserve to live forever. A new service translates your best Twitter compositions into characters from thousands of years ago to be ...

Ads with World War II symbols pulled after outcry in NY - CNN.com
New York subway ads promoting the Amazon streaming series "The Man in the High Castle" have been pulled after an outcry.

The rise of standing desks: More than Silicon Valley status symbols?
Traditionalists say the chair is here to stay, but more offices and even classrooms are turning to standing desks. Why?