No Symbol About Graph Object

How can I get data value at relational point which no symbol at
every data point for display clear because it having much series and much
points in Graph Object at mousemove events?

0
Ningfei
2/26/2002 1:02:09 AM
sybase.powerbuilder.objects 3160 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I'm apologize Ningfei but I'm having a little trouble understanding what you
are saying.  Could you use smaller sentences to explain what the problem is
and I'll do my best to help.

-EGM

<Ningfei> wrote in message
> How can I get data value at relational point which no symbol at
> every data point for display clear because it having much series and much
> points in Graph Object at mousemove events?

0
Edward

detailsview and objects (and objects inside objects inside objects)
hi there!as I was browsing through the posts related to the detailsview I couldn't find someone with the problem I'm facing so I decided to post here...well, I was able to bound an object datasource into my gridview and detailsview, it deletes and shows the data very well, BUT inside the object, there's another object, for example, I have bound a class called Province and inside the Province class there's the Country class indicating the data from the related country, to edit and/or insert I have placed a drop down list so the user selects the country from a drop down list, everything seems ...

Object Session
Hi!, I have a file named cDatos.cs with the following lines:  this.usuario = System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Session["usuario"].ToString(); this.contrasena = System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Session["password"].ToString(); this.obtenerConexion(System.Web.HttpContext.Current.Session["nombrecompania"].ToString());  I call this code from another class who I instantiate from an aspx page, but I receive the following error:{"Object reference not set to an instance of an object."} Any hint on this?regards, -eduardo s.m. &nbs...

powerbuilder com object vs pocketbuilder .... object
Our powerbuilder application is sending information to a feeding machine by calling a com object. Our program now runs on a mobile device. The software is written with pocketbuilder 2.04. Now we would also like to have the connection with this feeding machine. I talked to the supplier of the feeding machine. He told me that the com object was written in Visual studio C. The simplest solution for them would be to create a .Net object. Is this the way to go? Thanks Eric Up on CodeXChange we have a handful of "adapter" layers (sometimes called "shims&quo...

From record to Object: What object?
Following up from my previous post about converting all my Record databases to Object based databases. What is the best Class I should use in my case? Original Record looks like this: {code} TLiveStationDTB = record FirstSinceRestart : boolean; ExistingRecord : boolean; SourceType : byte; Callsign, LastCall : ansistring; Tactical : ansistring; FirstHeardDateTime, LastHeardDateTime : TSystemTime; StartTSecs, LastHeardTSecs, SecsSinceRestart : cardinal; RawData : ansistring; // etc end; {code} ...

Recreate server object, sas object, cert objects...
hi, after having some problems with our Node2 of our sles10sp3+oes2sp3 cluster we restored Node2 (virtualized server) from backup and had to restore the - node2 server object - node2 sys volume object (they were deleted for some reason) After restore we had certificate problems with node 2, so we deleted the SAS service object and all certs of node 2. Everything seems to be fine, except we cannot create a new SAS object. Over iManager>Novell Certificate Server > Create SAS Service Object we chose node2 and create a sas object -> successful. But if we navigat...

RE: Objects in an object?
Chris <chrisp3623@comcast.net> asked: > I'm not exactly sure what its called but for example, when > using mod_perl, I see the following: > > $r->prev->uri > > How do you create something like this? $r is an object of some class. prev is a method of that class. It returns an object on which the method uri is called. Or consider this example: #!/usr/bin/perl -w use strict; package Fruit; sub new { my $class = shift; my $self = {}; bless $self, $class; return $self; } sub __getset { my( $self, $quality, $value ) =...

Cannot assign object of type object to variable of type object
Does anyone know if this problem has been corrected yet and if so what EBF for 7.02. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. -- Thanks David Warner I'm confused. The only data type I can see of type object is an enumerated data type that takes values like Window! Can you give us a code snippet of what functionality fails? I'd be glad to test it in the latest EBF. Let us know, Terry [TeamSybase] and Sequel the techno-kitten www.techno-kitten.com On Tue, 25 Apr 2000 13:18:15 -0400, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general David Warner <...

Object vs Object
Hi, just learning ASP.NET, and have come across a thing with objects that I would lke to clear up. In an event handler, say: Sub Page_Load(sender as object, e as eventargs), is this an instance of a class. I've also read about a type of object that can be used as an umbrella for string, integer etc. Is there any difference between the sender and the sting etc.? As you suspected, "object" class is the "umbrella" for nearly all classes in .NET.  You can assign almost anything to an object and later use it with casting.  For example:        object obj;...

Difference between object is Nothing, object = Nothing and isNothing(Object)
Hi Is there a difference between object is Nothing, object = Nothing and isNothing(Object) Examples: If customParameter.Value Is Nothing Then If customParameter.Value = Nothing Then If isNothing(customParameter.Value) Then Thanks in advacneRegards,Prabu G~~~ If the reply answered is correct for your question please mark it as answered. This would help people know that the question has been answered. ~~~ Apparently there is a difference in the code generated by the compiler. You may find this article interesting: http://www.thescripts.com/forum/thread352342.html /Kl...

Object reference not set to an instance of an object. System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Here's the scenario I have a running code in my localhost using windows xp with microsoft visual studio .net 2003 installed. No problem running the application. But when I transfered the application to a windows server no microsoft visual studio .net 2003 installed. i encountered Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code. Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object ref...

Exception
I am facing a technical roadblock while trying  to hit a WCF  service which returns massively nested collection. It is failing in client side.  Have already tried the following approaches 1.       Tracing the log .2.       Passing endpoint behaviors both in Client and Server Side. 3.       Created a custom initialized DataContractSerializer On the methods (OperationContract) of my service (ServiceContract) I already added a custom attribute to preserve references between objects when seri...

Calling a COM object from a PowerBuilder object's sript??
I'm interested in knowing how to call somebody else's COM object written in C++ (it is a dual interface...what ever that it is) would we enter the information the same way we do for DLLs within the global/local external functions section for whatever object we want the function to be available? Any examples or direction to examples would be appreciated. Thanks Chris hi, I'v tested it yet, i couldn't use it with the global/local external functions declarations method. It could be that some components need to be initialized first and global/local e...

Calling a COM object from a PowerBuilder object's sript??
From: "Chris Fauvel" <chris_fauvel@fintech.net> Subject: Calling a COM object from a PowerBuilder object's sript?? Date: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 2:33 PM I'm interested in knowing how to call somebody else's COM object written in C++ (it is a dual interface...what ever that it is) would we enter the information the same way we do for DLLs within the global/local external functions section for whatever object we want the function to be available? Any examples or direction to examples would be appreciated. Thanks Chris Use the C...

How to display series totals on graph object 3d object bar
I have created a graphic object on a window. I have it working almost the way that I want it to work with the exception of displaying the totals of the series on the appropriate bar sections. The total of the series can be up to 300,000. I show four different series with the bar graph, but it is impossible to know the total for each series in each category. In Excel, you can configure a 3d bar graph to display the total for each series by category. I cannot find the corresponding property in the graph object. Has anyone done this before? How do you accomplish this? ...

Web resources about - No Symbol About Graph Object - sybase.powerbuilder.objects

File:Symbol unsupport vote.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This file contains additional information, probably added from the digital camera or scanner used to create or digitize it.If the file has been ...

Peace for Paris - the artist behind the symbol that's gone viral
... of murderous attacks in Paris at the weekend, French artist Jean Jullien had sketched out what has become known as the Peace for Paris symbol ...

Paris attacks: #PeaceForParis symbol goes viral following terrorist attacks
A Peace for Paris symbol, combining the Eiffel Tower with the '60s peace sign, goes viral following the Paris terror attacks.

It’s Laundry Day, but what do the symbols mean on the label?
There are probably some people out there who know exactly what the care symbols on clothing labels mean. But, there are many who do not and if ...

Amazon backtracks after covering NYC subway car in Nazi symbols
... version of the book, Amazon Studios perhaps took that premise a little too literally by filling a New York City subway car with Nazi symbols ...

What’s up with all the Nazi Germany symbols on a NYC train?
Decorating a New York subway car with symbols from the second World War might be one of the best ways to promote The Man in the High Castle , ...

The rise of legendary singer and sex symbol Sir Tom Jones
In his new memoir, the artist recounts how he rose from his roots in the coal fields of Wales to become an international star and an honorary ...

Twitter could move beyond its heart symbol to offer richer responses
A feature hidden in a developer version of Twitter's app shows emoji to express more emotions. That feature would add complexity to the service, ...

Ads with World War II symbols pulled after outcry in NY - CNN.com
New York subway ads promoting the Amazon streaming series "The Man in the High Castle" have been pulled after an outcry.

SwiftKey Symbol: Keyboard for autistic and other “non-verbal” users
SwiftKey has a new keyboard app: Symbol . But it’s not a conventional QWERTY typer, but a visual-based system, aimed at non-verbal autistic people, ...