Missing scroll bar on TreeView

    sorry for the reference to RTE.  I've been working with both controls.
my treeview is missing the scrollbar when there is plenty to scroll through.
i'm manually filling the treeview during the constructor event (using
ITEMINSERTLAST)  for multiple levels.  I selectively expand some levels and
not others (using EXPANDITEM).  I see the horizontal scrollbar working
appropriately.  Why would the vertical be so fussy?

0
Deb
5/6/1999 11:34:44 AM
sybase.powerbuilder.objects 3160 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I did this in the open event of a window with a treeview on it in 6.5 and
the scrollbar appeared fine:

integer	li_index
long	ll_rc

ll_rc = tv_1.InsertItemFirst  ( 0, "Level 1", 1 )

FOR li_index = 1 TO 20
     tv_1.InsertItemLast ( ll_rc, "Level 2 - " + char ( li_index + 64 ), 1 )
NEXT

tv_1.ExpandItem ( ll_rc )

On Thu, 6 May 1999 06:34:44 -0500,
 in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.objects
Deb Castellanos <debc@cloudnet.com> wrote:
>    sorry for the reference to RTE.  I've been working with both controls.
>my treeview is missing the scrollbar when there is plenty to scroll through.
>i'm manually filling the treeview during the constructor event (using
>ITEMINSERTLAST)  for multiple levels.  I selectively expand some levels and
>not others (using EXPANDITEM).  I see the horizontal scrollbar working
>appropriately.  Why would the vertical be so fussy?

---
Bruce Armstrong [TeamPS]                | Romac/Source International
mailto:Bruce.Armstrong@eudoramail.com   | mailto:jobs@sourcela.com
                                        | http://www.romac-source.com

Preach the gospel at all times. If necessary, use words. [Francis of Assisi]
http://www.kidbrothers.org                http://www.fccwc.org
http://www.harvest.org/text/knowgod.html

Bruce