Is it possible to know the visibility status of vertical scroll bar of a Treeview

Hi All
I am posting this second time,pls help
> > Is it possible to know thru code whether the vertical
> > scrollbar for a
> > Treeview is visible/available or not.

I am using PB6.5 with XP.When I use mouse wheel when there
is
no vertical scrollbar all the items in the tree view
disappears,bcos
Pb 6.5 is not supported by XP.If I know whether the vertical
scroll
bar is avilable or not , based on that I can use SetRedraw
function
to avoid the disappearence.I already received a solution
from the
Newsgroup that I may use SetRedraw function.So if I know the
visibility status , it would be easy for me,Please help
0
Anand
6/17/2005 6:21:18 AM
sybase.powerbuilder.objects 3160 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I don't know of a sure way to do it. Maybe the GetScrollInfo API
function will help. See if you can get it to work.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/shellcc/platform/commctls/scrollbars/scrollbarreference/scrollbarfunctions/getscrollinfo.asp

Good Luck,

Brad

Anand wrote:
> Hi All
> I am posting this second time,pls help
>
>>>Is it possible to know thru code whether the vertical
>>>scrollbar for a
>>>Treeview is visible/available or not.
>

> I am using PB6.5 with XP.When I use mouse wheel when there
> is
> no vertical scrollbar all the items in the tree view
> disappears,bcos
> Pb 6.5 is not supported by XP.If I know whether the vertical
> scroll
> bar is avilable or not , based on that I can use SetRedraw
> function
> to avoid the disappearence.I already received a solution
> from the
> Newsgroup that I may use SetRedraw function.So if I know the
> visibility status , it would be easy for me,Please help
0
Brad

Is it possible to know whether the vertical scroll bar is visible or not
Hi All Is it possible to know thru code whether the vertical scrollbar for a Treeview is visible/available or not. Thanks Anand Why would you want to know that? > Is it possible to know thru code whether the vertical > scrollbar for a > Treeview is visible/available or not. > > Thanks > Anand I am using PB6.5 with XP.When I use mouse wheel when there is no vertical scrollbar all the items in the tree view disappears,bcos Pb 6.5 is not supported by XP.If I know whether the vertical scroll bar is avilable or not , based on that I can use SetRedraw func...

GridView possible with a vertical scroll bar?
Trying to find out how to make the gridview a set height with a vertical scroll bar instead of paging?Best Regards,~Chris You can put it inside a div like this: <div style="width: 100%; height: 400px; overflow: scroll">your GridView</div> CheersAndré da Silva Carrilhohttp://andrecarrilho.blogspot.com/http://dotnetslackers.com/community/blogs/andrecarrilho/If the post has been answered please marke it as Answered :-) Awsome! Thanks! It's been 3 years since I was active with ASPNET and I did everything in VB. Decided to try C# this time around. With all of the changes ...

Vertical scroll bar should always be visible
Name: Jonathan Abbett Email: jonathan_at_abbett.org Product: Firefox Summary: Vertical scroll bar should always be visible Comments: This has probably been reported before, but, as a web developer, I must insist that FF always show the vertical scroll bar, even in windows that don't require scrolling. When a user trudges through a website, some pages are invariably longer than others; the scroll bar appears, disappears, and reappears, and the navigational objects on 100%-width pages "jump" back and forth by several pixels each time. This is jarring to me, an...

Possible to turn off explorer scroll bar but allow div scroll bar?
I was just trying to find out if I can disble the vertical scroll bar for the pages but allow vertical scroll bars for a DIV?Best Regards,~Chris In other words disable IE scroll bars but allow DIV scroll bars?I keep running into problems with controls creating useless scroll space in explorer to display nothing.Best Regards,~Chris Unfortunately a DIV does not use % on the height similiar to width of a page.Would be nice for handling varying screen resolutions.Best Regards,~Chris...

How Scroll a treeview to not visible elements when dragging an object into it
Hi.... I'm using Powerbuilder 7.0 I placed the attached code (at the end of this message) into the DragWithin event of a treeview control to highlight the tree element which could be the target if dropping the dragged object, and show how that target changes as the user drags the object within different elements of the treeview. It works quite well... But, I want the treeview to start scrolling up, keeping always its first visible element highlighted, while the user keeps holding the mouse button after leaving the treeview object by its upper edge... I also want the ...

Programmatically setting vertical scroll bar position in user objects
I have a user object that has several datawindows, one on top of the other so that the cummulative height of the datawindows is greater than the height of the user object. Depending on the situation I would like to open the user object with the user object scrolled to the lowest datawindow. How do you do programmatically position the vertical scoll bar on a user object? Something similar to the verticalscrollposition on a datawindow? Thanks... ...

how do I do to know the 1� number visible line in a User Object with scrolling?
Hi group, I have an UO without DW with the scrolling and I want to know the 1� line that comes visualized. This could help me to calculate the absolute pixel where I have positioned, and not the relative one to the visible area. How could I do? Thank you in advance. -- Gianni Gentilotti ggentilotti@tin.it gianni@sei-soft.it On Mon, 4 Mar 2002 11:49:38 +0100, in powersoft.public.powerbuilder.general Gianni Gentilotti <gianni@sei-soft.it> wrote: >I have an UO without DW with the scrolling and I want to know the 1� line >that comes visualized. Well, do...

Vertical scrolling bar scrolls DW headers
Hi, While vertical scrolling a dw list for a webform, the headers are being scrolled up and they dissapear as you continue scrolling . Is this intended behaviour of the DW ? Thanks Yes that is expected behavior. We are working on an implementation that would allow the header to remain at the top of the page while scrolling the data but there is no schedule yet for when that will be implemented. Regards, Dave Fish Sybase On 22 Nov 2005 04:32:10 -0800, "Nestor" <nesfree@hotmail.com> wrote: >Hi, >While vertical scrolling a dw list for a webfo...

GPF when scrolling with vertical scroll bar in datawindows
We are using PB 5.0 and SQL Server 6.5. When displaying lists (datawindow) on screen there sometimes is a problem when trying to scroll down or up the list. After a couple of movements with the vertical scroll bar in the datawindow, a GPF will occur. The lists sometimes contain nested reports or user-defined functions. We are not using 'retrieve as needed'. Printing of the list datawindow gives no GPF, problems only occur when trying to scroll with the vertical scroll bar in the datawindow. Thanks in advance for your reactions, Ardy The Netherlands Did you ever...

Scroll Vertical using button in the scroll bar.
Scroll Vertical using button in the scroll bar. I'm trying to scroll two DW in sync. It works just fine by using the FristRowOnPage in the ScrollVertical event as long as the user drags the scroll bar itself. The problem is when the user clicks the up or down button on the scroll bar the ScrollVertical event isn't fired. Any suggestions are appreciated. Your assumption is wrong. ScrollVertical event DOES fire when you click up/down arrows on the scrollbar. >The problem is when the user clicks the up or down >button on the scroll bar the ScrollVertical even...

Resize Service and Vertical Scroll Bar not showing in my DW PFC Powerbuilder 7.03 (Win2000 environment)
When I turn on the resize service my vertical scroll bar dissapears and the DW seems to be pushed beyond the frame window. Is there a problem with my configuration. My resolution is 1024 X 768. Is this a bug?? Thanks In Advance DC, I put this code in my resize event of sheet windows to keep the datawindow within the window frame, no matter if you resize the window or not. The numbers are the sizes the datawidow is smaller than the actual window. For instance, in this example, the window may have been 3200 wide and my datawindow was 1950 wide, so I plug the value 250 in f...

Down arrow on scroll bar does not function when status bar hidden
Name: Mikee Email: mikeeeatnetspacedotnetdotau Product: Firefox Release Candidate Summary: Down arrow on scroll bar does not function when status bar hidden Comments: Hiding the status bar at the bottom of the page in OS X 10.4 moves the scroll down arrow into the resize area of the window, and it is not possible to click it. Browser Details: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008051202 Firefox/3.0 From URL: http://hendrix.mozilla.org/ ...

Vertical scroll bar does not stop scrolling after the mouse button is released
We built an application with PB5 32Bit on WIN95 (5.03) We have a problem in various Data Windows as follows: after clicking on a vertical scroll bar the scroll bar start scrolling, and does not stop scrolling after the mouse button is released. The scroll pauses if the mouse pointer is moved aside from the scroll bar, but resumes when it is returns. Sometimes it is possible to stop the scroll by clicking on the opposite side of the scroll. Also, sometimes the down arrow or the up one of the vertical scroll bar get enlarged and cover the left column of the Data Window. ...

DragPanelExtender vertical position breaks when page is vertically scrolled and contains Treeview
I have a drag panel extender that I'm using on a page with a Treeview control.  The Treeview control uses PopulateOnDemand (meaning that child nodes are not loaded until a parent node is expanded.) If I expand the treeview so that it extends past the bottom of the page (causing the vertical scrollbar to appear), and then "grab" my drag panel, the panel suddenly jumps up towards the top of the page.  The panel appears to be computing its y position from the top of the viewable area, as if it did not know that the page had scrolled, a...

Web resources about - Is it possible to know the visibility status of vertical scroll bar of a Treeview - sybase.powerbuilder.objects

High-visibility clothing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
High-visibility clothing , a type of personal protective equipment (PPE), is any clothing worn that has highly reflective properties or a colour ...

Facebook Is Testing Advanced Chat Visibility Settings
Facebook is testing new advanced chat settings that allow users to limit visibility to individuals or lists of friends.

Giving People More Visibility and Control
Giving People More Visibility and Control

NSW to roll out new high-visibility mobile speed camera units
... advice from the NSW Roads Minister Duncan Gay who has announced measures to draw attention to mobile speed cameras, including new high-visibility ...

High visibility clothing for females developed by Queensland woman
While they might be getting good salaries, women in the mining industry haven't had good options when it comes to their work uniforms.

Cash visibility tops list in first Asia-Pacific treasury report
Improving cash visibility is the top priority for treasury departments across the Asia-Pacific yet technology adoption remains inadequate, according ...

Government's poor visibility over gay marriage debate
The gay marriage issue is causing some confusion within the Abbott government. Perhaps we should ask the fashion designers for their thoughts. ...

High-visibility clothing won't help cyclists
High-visibility clothing does not deter drivers from dangerously overtaking cyclists on shared roadways, new research has found.

Nenshi proclaims Trans Day of Visibility
Mayor Naheed Nenshi proclaimed Sunday as Trans Day of Visibility in Calgary, while Edmonton Mayor Stephen Mandel has announced that March 31 ...