Inserting an OLE Control in PB 9.0.2 Build 7532

My PowerBuilder crashes if I click the Insert Control tab(3rd Tab)
when inserting an OLE control. I am using PB 9.0.2 Build 7532.

Any idea?

Thanks in Advance.
Jim

0
Jim
2/11/2010 6:56:40 PM
sybase.powerbuilder.objects 3160 articles. 0 followers. Follow

I responded in one of the other sections you posted in.  Please don't
cross-post.

On Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:56:40 -0800 (PST), Jim <g10shah@gmail.com>
wrote:

>My PowerBuilder crashes if I click the Insert Control tab(3rd Tab)
>when inserting an OLE control. I am using PB 9.0.2 Build 7532.
>
>Any idea?
>
>Thanks in Advance.
>Jim
-----------------------------------

My Web 2.0 Stuff

Blog:      http://bruce.pbdjmagazine.com/
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/people/Bruce-Armstrong/1600223798
Fotki:     http://public.fotki.com/brucearmstrong/
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bruceaarmstrong
Twitter:   http://twitter.com/bruce_armstrong
YouTube:   http://www.youtube.com/user/brucearmstrong
0
Bruce

PB 8.0.3 build 9704 crash when i try to insert a ole custom control
Hi, I have a ole custom control linked to the dll mswinsck.ocx in one of my pbl libraries but it seems to be a problem with this. When i try to access through the application to this library a runtime error was shown telling me that i can't access to the localip property. The .dll was registered in the windows registry i've already checked. After that i tried to insert a new ole custom control to the pbl linked to the same dll, but powerbuilder crash . I tried the same thing in powerbuilder 11.5 and i could insert the control correctly. What can be wrong? This proble...

EAServer 4.2.2 with PB 9.0.1 or PB 9
I Have EAServer 4.2.2 for Sun Solaris I need to connect a components PB 9, but the PB VM only for EAServer 4.2. I install the ebf and ebf for S.O. but my Jaguar produce Core Dumped in the moment that execute serverstart.sh. My question is Can do utilize COmponents PB9 with EAServer 4.2.2? If Jaguar Core dumped on serverstart.sh, it has nothing to do with the PBVM unless perhaps you have service components that you've coded in PB and installed on the server. I think you have more fundamental problems with the install that the PBVM. On 7 Oct 2003 08:36:02 -0700, "chr...

PB 8.0.3 Build 9704 Crash with
To Sybase Team, PB 8.0.3 Build 9704 Crash with - Oracle 9.2.0.1.0 Kindly let me know, which PB 8.0.3 build cleared the problem of Oracle 9.2 synonym crash problem in windows 2000. I am unable to locate any information in this regard from the site. Also let me know the source of the download. Thanks. FYI - there is a known problem executing Oracle Store Procedures with that version of Oracle. Oracle case number is 2673203. Hi Sybase Team , I am having the same problem but couldn't find the specified Oracle Case No. Please reply. Thanks. ...

Migrate from PB 7.0.2 Build 8046 to PB 7.0.3 Build 10009
Is it a good move ? I use PB 7.0.2 C3 Build 8047 on Windows NT 4 sp 6a, but I want to move to Windows 2000 soon. I read than only the version 7.0.3 and above are Windows 2000 compilant. Do I have to expect some problems if I move to the version 7.0.3 Build 10009 than I dwonloaded from the sybase web site. Thank for your answers... Franc. Hi, I don't know if there is a technical problem. But my app. and PB works on Winnt 4.0 and Win2K server very fine. And i've don't received any problem reports since a long time. (The versions i've tested are 7.0, 7.0.2 ...

question : upgrade from ASA 9.0.1 build 1975 to ASA 9.0.2 build 2551
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_004A_01C51418.8836CAB0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable When upgrading from ASA 9.0.1 to ASA 9.0.2 is it critical that the = database be unloaded and reloaded or can just the software be updated? Thanks, Dave ------=_NextPart_000_004A_01C51418.8836CAB0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML...

OLE problem..PB 9.0.2 and Adobe 6.0 Professional
I'm running PB 9.0.2 Build 7509 on XP professional loaded with Adobe 6.0 professional. When I create an ole object on the blob field in the table and double-click, it opens the pdf file just fine. When I close Adobe I get "...Adobe Acrobat 6.0 has encountered problems and needs to close...." The data saves correctly in the database...but I get the "hard" closes from Adobe. I don't believe its a .dll issue as I copied EVERY .dll there is to the directory to eliminate that as the problem. Any thoughts on this? ...

SaveAs problem Appeon 3.0 on PB 9.0.2 build 7578
In the Appeon deployed (with excelerator) application the following code doesn't work. this.SaveAs(path, Excel!,TRUE). Only the column header are saved in the file. If I'm changing the formattype to Text! it works fine. Very thankful for support on this issue. Ingela Hi Ingela, We cannot reproduce the problem you met. And one important limitation you have to notice is that the dynamic DataWindow can only be saved as TXT file in Appeon Web application. If you do not use dynamic DataWindow, will you provide us the more information as below for investigatio...

PB 9.0.2 builds
Does anybody know whether Appeon 2.8 will function OK with either of the PB 9.0.2 builds (7509 or 7534)? These are slightly newer than the 7171 build that Julie recommends... TIA, Don Clayton ---== Posted via the PFCGuide Web Newsreader ==--- http://www.pfcguide.com/_newsgroups/group_list.asp Don, Sybase QA has not formally tested Appeon 2.8 Enterprise or Advanced Edition with PB 9.0.2. However, I have been using PB 9.0.2 with the Appeon Sample Applications and with a few of my apps and have not encountered any issues yet. Regards, Rex "Don Clayton" &l...

9.0.0, 9.0.1, 9.0.2
My shop is moving to PB9 and is about to deploy with 9.0.0 build 5507. How stable is this runtime environment? I assume 9.0.1 and 9.0.2 are better, but that isn't always the case. I'd like to convince folks here that going out with a .0 release is a bit risky, but I haven't found any issues with 9.0.0 yet that require us to go with 9.0.1 or 9.0.2. Should I feel comfortable that 9.0.0 is fine, or are there solid reasons to go with 9.0.1 or 9.0.2 that I haven't found yet? I'd go with the 9.0.1 release - the latest EBF. I haven't personally taken 9.0.2 for ...

PB 9 and Oracle9i version 9.2.0.1.0
I have a application using PB 9 and Oracle 9i. As a result of migrating to PB 9, I provided the cabability of using the Oracle 9i database driver 'O90 Oracle9i (9.0.1)' provided from install. As I was testing the migration, my app was working completely. I was getting a lot of errors. After some research, I identified the problem with the SQL statements we are using. When dealing with date fields we always us Oracle trunc() method. ex. date ad_date select * from employee where trunc(open_date) <= trunc(:ad_date); ...

Problem building firefox 2.0.0.9 on Solaris 9
I'm trying to build firefox for the first time on Solaris 9. *** OS and Compiler*** SunOS arcade 5.9 Generic_122300-13 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Fire-V490 Solaris GCC 3.4.6 *** Firefox version and dependencies *** firefox-2.0.0.11 gtk+-2.12.9 glib-2.16.1 atk-1.9.1 cairo-1.2.6 pango-1.18.4 libIDL-0.8.5 *** Firefox .mozconfig *** mk_add_options MOZ_OBJDIR=/home/rmadsen/stacks/sparc-sunos-solaris-9/ firefox-2.0.0.9/obj-dir ac_add_options --prefix=/home/rmadsen/stacks/install/sparc-sunos- solaris-9 ac_add_options --enable-application=browser ac_add_options --enable-defaul...

Oracle Provider for OLE DB 9.2.0.2.0
Hello, we have a strange behavior with the oledb driver for Oracle; sometime, the driver is not able to format the DATE/TIME field; we just reboot the machine (the client, not the database) and it's back working. For example we do this: DataReader.GetDateTime(index) and sometimes this break... The data is ok in the database; we exported it and try to have the same error on another machine and everything is ok. In the doc they said: For Oracle Provider for OLE DB, NLS_DATE_FORMAT is fixed for the session to 'YYYY-MM-DD HH24:MI:SS' by the provider. So I don't think...

Web resources about - Inserting an OLE Control in PB 9.0.2 Build 7532 - sybase.powerbuilder.objects

Inserting Kate
jurvetson posted a photo: the speaking GPS avatar that we came to love.. more prep photos below... You can hear her voice in the video compilation ...

Inserting the Galaxy Note 5’s S Pen backwards can permanently damage the device
One of the features Samsung highlighted when it unveiled the Galaxy Note 5 was the device's new S Pen slot design. The Note 5 features a spring-loaded ...

Inserting Slavery Into The Climate Debate
Chris Hayes compares the fight against fossil fuels to the abolitionist movement. He states plainly that “there is absolutely no conceivable ...

Samsung smart TVs inserting ads into third-party apps
... playback have pissed off a number of consumers. People with smart TVs from Samsung have been complaining that the electronics maker is inserting ...

Samsung: Inserting the S Pen backwards will not break new Galaxy Note 5 units
... according to the company. "Samsung can confirm that the Note 5 internal S Pen mechanism has been changed to avoid the issue caused by inserting ...

Gawker tells Steven Crowder to "stop whining, take your licks, and accept that getting hit in the face ...
"... in the middle of an argument between billionaire-funded know-nothing ideologues and people whose livelihoods and stability are being threatened ...

Gmail's Shortcut for Inserting Hyperlinks
... but that doesn't mean Google shouldn't improve them. Many people complained that Gmail's rich text editor doesn't have a shortcut for inserting ...

Now Samsung SmartTVs are interrupting users' videos by inserting random ads
... room. Now Samsung is dealing with a new headache: Gigaom reports that Samsung SmartTVs are interrupting users' own video content by inserting ...

Samsung SmartTVs are inserting ads into movies - Business Insider
Random Pepsi pop-up ads have been appearing when SmartTV users watch content through the device's third-party apps.