Deleting pages of tab control inside tab control

It's about Power Builder 5.0. I have one tab control and inside this other
tab control with few pages. How can i delete these pages and how to get a
popup menu for these tabpages ( right click shows only menu of older tab
control ). I know how to perform it from older tab control and tab page but
i am unable to do it when i am positioned on child tab pages.

Answer me here or at
marina@servomihalj.co.yu
0
Milan
4/14/1999 5:46:16 AM
sybase.powerbuilder.objects 3160 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Tab Controls/tab pages/controls within tab pages
I give up! I have a tab control user object - inherited from u_tab - and some tab pages. Initially only one page is enabled which has a datawindow. When a valid data is entered in the DW, I need to enable rest of the tabs - Now - it is giving me a NULL object reference error during execution for the following statement in an event of the DW - tabcontrol.tabpage.enabled=TRUE getparent( ) also giving errors - HELP! How can I do this? Thanks! Ragni rpanjala@nsf.gov Ragni -- If you have CreateOnDemand set for the tab, then the tab pages are not valid until the user accesses them. ...

Tab Control
I have searched the forum and I cant seem to find the answer to my question, although I have tried some of the hints I have found with no luck....Can someone show me a working sample (with source code) of a page with a TabContainer and several tabs, with each tab having a user control, but the controls are not added/initialized/shown until the appropriate tab is shown/clicked?Something like this forum's "Write a New Post" page, where the tabs load after I click on them, and an animated picture displays to show that its loading.The solution needs to add user controls to the page...

Tab Control: How to show new page in same tab when hyperlink clicked on the same tab
I have a hyperlink in my TabPanel's user control (.ascx).  When clicked it tries to go to an entirely new page outside the tab control (which of course causes an error because a browser cannot load just an .ascx alone) instead of just refreshing and showing the new page in the same tab.  So when I click the hyperlink I get this error:This type of page is not served.BODY { FONT-WEIGHT: normal; FONT-SIZE: 0.7em; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: "Verdana" } P { MARGIN-TOP: -5px; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: "Verdana" } B { MARGIN-TOP: -5p...

Tab or Page control with static tabs
Does anyone know of a tab or page control where some of the leftmost tabs can be set as static so that they don't scroll? Roy Lambert ...

Problem with TreeView control inside tabs structure and inside MultiView control
I have web parts inside 2 different 'tab' stuctueres.  In the first one I am using a MultiView control to simulate tabs.  In the second case I'm using some basic javascript and and divs to create my tab structure.  In either case, however, the web parts as well as other Atlas enabled controls (controls within an UpdatePanel) do not seem to work.  The web parts do not even render.  And my control in another tab, which is basically a TreeView wrapped in an UpdatePanel, does not function.  It renders but the navigation stops working.  If anybody has ru...

User Control inside Tab panel not callingl Page Load of Tab.Master to persist ActiveTabIndex when hyperlink is clicked
I have read these articles and have yet to get these damn tabs to stick after postback.Every time I click on a sub nav hyperlink that is contined in <uc1:AdminSubNavigationMenu ID="AdminSubNav" runat="server" />, it just goes back to the default index because for some reason it's not calling the code in my master's code behind when I do that from that navigation control. I simply have just 2 Tab Panels.Here's my code.  The tab container is in a nested masterpage called tabs.master:Tab.master:<asp:Content ID="Content1" ContentPlaceHolder...

Tab control tabs
Hi, Is there a way to show the tabs of a tab control on the left (instead of the default “top”)?  (Something like the “Customer & Partner Solutions” on http://www.microsoft.com/en/us/default.aspx )  Thanks, Z   http://deluxe-tabs.com/file/templates/tabs-vertical-template.htmlGirijeshhttp://www.girijesh.in/ That’s nice… But I meant is it possible to do it with the AJAX tab control?  ...

Disable tab pages if one tabs progress bar is loaded / flush events of tab control
Hello, I have a tabcontrol which contains tabpages. Each tab page take a while to load data for which i show a progress bar. [b] My issue here is while the progressbar is loaded user can click other tab and after completion of progress the control goes back to new tab selected. So i want to disable tabs till the progress bar is completed. I am using C# .net as code of my language. I tried with options: => tabenabled = false - but it doesnot worked!! Looking for a early positive reply.  ashish...

tab order in datawindow control in tab page
I have a window with a tab control and tab pages are opened dynamically. Each tabpage has a datawindow control. During runtime, the objects on the window are included in the tab order but the columns in the datawindow object on the tab page are not. Does anyone know how to include the fields in the datawindow control in the tab order so that when the user hits the tab key, focus does not move to another object on the window and moves to the next field in the datawindow object? Seems like a silly question, but did you check the tab order in the datawindow painter? What about th...

Dynamically creation of tab pages in tab control
Hi, iam using PB 8.0 . please let me know how to create tab pages dynamically in tab control and how to set the properties like Name, tab page text,.. to dynamically created tabpage. Thanks in advance On Jul 9, 8:18=A0pm, shk <krishnahar...@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > > iam using PB 8.0 . > please let me know how to create tab pages dynamically =A0in tab control > and how to set the properties like Name, =A0tab page text,.. to > dynamically created tabpage. > > Thanks in advance You need the opentab function which allows you to create any pre...

Tab control/selected tab page problem
First thing, we are using PB 6.0. When using tab controls, we cannot cause any tab page other than the one in index position 1 to be selected when opening a window. We have tried posting events that will perform the code after the window is visible, to no avail. I even tried using the movetab() function as a last resort. That worked, almost. It brings the tab page I want selected to the first position (the other tab pages are disabled, by the way). Then, when the user clicks a radio button, certain other tab pages are enabled. When they are enable, though, they get moved before t...

Set the control's tab order in a tab control
How can I set the control's tab sequence in a tab page? Charles Right click inside the tab page, and select Tab order from the right mouse menu. Get out of tab order using the menu or toolbar. Kent Piland Charles wrote: > How can I set the control's tab sequence in a tab page? > > Charles ...

Tab Control in ASP.Net and Adding Dynamic Data into the Tab Control
Hi,     I would like to share Tab Control.     This Tab control done with Javascript. Refered Javascript from http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/tabcontent.htm      First Download following css and js files from the link ,     http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/tabcontent/tabcontent.css     http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/tabcontent/tabcontent.js     http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex17/tabcontent/shade.gif     http://www.dy...

Uploading pages in different tabs of ajax tab control
Hi all, I have 6 different pages, each loading in a different tab of an ajax tab container. I have written my page in a way that on click on each tab, its related page is being loaded using update panel. The problem is this imposes a delay when user clicks and wants to move from tab to tab. On the other hand, I can change the page that all pages and contents get loaded and then be displayed as tabbed page. But in that case, it takes to long for all of them to be loaded at the same time. Waht I need is something in between. I want them to start loadning, first tab loads and user can work wit...

Web resources about - Deleting pages of tab control inside tab control - sybase.powerbuilder.objects

Deleting Online Predators Act of 2006 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
( DOPA ) is a bill ( H.R. 5319 ) brought before the United States House of Representatives on May 9, 2006 by Republican Pennsylvania Representative ...

Facebook Deleting Inflammatory Content In India
Facebook has been complying with a request by the government of India and removing “inflammatory and hateful content” that has caused tens of ...

Deleting your Facebook page is foolish
... brag, trailing closely behind that fantastically annoying “I don’t even have a TV , never mind watch the drivel!” Let’s lay it out: deleting ...

AdWords Campaign Experiments: Applying or deleting your experimental changes - YouTube
To improve your AdWords experience, we're testing a new tool that helps you optimize your account. AdWords Campaign Experiments, or ACE, does ...

Deleting abusive online content a 'near impossible' task
POSTING offensive, harassing, intimidating or defamatory content online takes mere seconds, but getting it removed can take what feels like a ...

Paleo advocate Pete Evans accused of deleting critical posts on Facebook
Is Paleo Pete Evans is open to dietary debate? Some say he's not.

Microsoft on the threshold of deleting 'appalling' Windows 8 software
MICROSOFT plans to cut its losses on Windows 8, the latest version of the software that runs the majority of the world's computers, jettisoning ...

How to get iOS 8 without deleting everything on your phone
If you've tried downloading iOS 8, or know anyone who has already done so, you're probably familiar with the biggest complaint: The download ...

Dalton McGuinty staffers broke law by deleting gas plant emails
Senior staff members in the offices of both the Ontario energy minister and former premier Dalton McGuinty intentionally deleted emails about ...

Jason Kenney under fire for praising ‘perfect, unaccented English’, deleting tweet
Canada's Minister for Multiculturalism, Jason Kenney, caused an upset Monday after praising an 11-year-old Iraqi refugee who "already speaks ...